FL-Studio Alternative???

Discussion in 'Application Software' started by NST_Adventure, Jun 20, 2020.

1. NST_Adventure

NST_Adventure MDL Addicted

Jun 1, 2019
    Hi i just want to ask is there an alternative software for fl studio and Suitable for beginners?

Unable to buy FL Studio software Very expensive price

Thank You!
    (✿^‿^)(◠‿◕)

Best Regards
    NST_Adventure

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Tux 528

Tux 528 MDL Novice

Apr 20, 2020
    #2 Tux 528, Jun 23, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 23, 2020
    Hello!
    I frequently use the free software LMMS to create music and I find it very good to start composing and learning the basics. It's open-source and includes several synthesizers and lots of samples and instrument presets.
    It's inspired by the FL Studio interface and you can find a lot of tutorials to use it and create your first productions.
    Here is the official website of this software: lmms.io
    Best regards

3. NST_Adventure

NST_Adventure MDL Addicted

Jun 1, 2019
    instead, I was confused with the FL-Studio interface
    Mommy! :-\

Best Regards
    NST_Adventure

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Tux 528

Tux 528 MDL Novice

Apr 20, 2020
    Hello!
    It is true that the interface of this software is quite complex and is rather reserved for professionals as there are so many options available.
    With LMMS, you can create great songs in an intuitive and complete interface and discover the different options and windows offered by a DAW. :)
    Best regards

5. Xolvix1

Xolvix1 MDL Novice

Oct 26, 2015
    I'd also like to give a shout-out to LMMS. It's come a long way from when I started playing around with it many years ago. It isn't as comprehensive as FL Studio for sure (I mean it's free and developed by people in their free time, what can ya do), but it can still do plenty in skilled hands. There's also some good LMMS tutorials on YouTube as well.

Interestingly, it turned out that the difficulty in finding properly cracked versions of the latest versions of FL Studio (in particular cracks that didn't bundle damn coin miners in them) that made me throw up my hands and seek out alternatives.