Flying dreams

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by MrG, Nov 28, 2016.

1. MrG

MrG MDL Expert

May 31, 2010
    #1 MrG, Nov 28, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 28, 2016
    I have some sort of dreams almost every night while sleeping, sometimes while napping during the day too.
    The flying dreams I like the best
    I am wondering if others here have flying dreams also & how they fly.

Me, they start off w/ me levitating off the ground then getting horizontal & flying off head first, not sure where my hands are - up or back & I land on my feet (no head first landings).
    My elevation is controlled mentally by me, sometimes I am 1,000 feet up over the trees & high/power poles, and sometimes I am only 10-12 feet over the crowd of people.
    I never am “faster than a speeding bullet” generally I’m flying at the speed I run at if I recall correctly.

The other night a girl wanted to buy me a beer after I flew to a ticket counter so I tried to lift her & fly to a bar/pub (or was it her apartment), that ended when I had to get up to piss :)

So does anyone else here want to share their dreams that they can remember, even snippets?

2. Katzenfreund

Katzenfreund MDL Expert

Jul 15, 2016
    I used to get dreams of flying as a child, but it's many years since I lost my wings. I'm also heavier now than I used to be.

3. JBenal

JBenal MDL Addicted

Nov 2, 2009
    I have almost the exact same dream two or three times a year. Just like you, I levitate off the ground, then fly forward head first. But I'm flying very fast. I don't know how fast, but it seems really fast. Sometimes I land and take off again. Sometimes it's harder to levitate than others, but in those dreams I always can. Glad you asked the question. I never heard the same thing from anyone else. :clap:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Windows Fan

Windows Fan MDL Senior Member

Mar 6, 2012
    Its said that if you fly in your dreams, that means you are doing great in your life and getting success in your tasks or business. I also used to see flying in my dreams a few years back. What I dreamed that if I stop my breath, I fly and as soon as I start taking breath, I goes down to earth. It was very interesting dream.

5. MrG

MrG MDL Expert

May 31, 2010
    Wow, thanks for the positive input & stories.

Another of my flying dreams I had probably a month ago but still remember it.
    I am a sightseer flyer sometimes.

I was flying above the trees & before I knew it I was approaching a row of tall wooden power poles (66KV?) so I quickly elevated while still going forward (whew) but dummy me I didn’t notice the large steel power towers behind them (200KV?) so I attempted to fly under the towers but above the poles. I had an entanglement flash & the dream was over.

6. MrG

MrG MDL Expert

May 31, 2010
    Its very strange how these flying dreams don't come very often (for me), in my case 1 1/2 years apart.

But this week I had one Monday night & 2 more last night (linked together), last nights I was really enjoying them but slept walked to the bathroom to piss, very strange that I kept on dreaming (different subject if I recall & w/ less images) while sitting there (sit so don't splash).
    Last night all I can remember is that there were babes in it, nothing hot, only casual & that I was flying faster - like around the speed of a car 8)

Has anyone else had any of these flying dreams lately?

7. Joe C

Joe C MDL Guru

Jan 12, 2012
    rarely do I remember my dreams, but I can not ever recall ever flying in my dreams

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...