free virtual s/w

Discussion in 'Application Software' started by bergy37, Mar 2, 2016.

1. bergy37

bergy37 MDL Member

Dec 23, 2015
    can someone recommend free virtual software that can run windows server 2012 r2 and other windows os like 8, 8.1 or 10?

Sorry no time to search and i need a quick answer. very sorry.

thx

2. Threat

Threat Lord of the Files

Feb 23, 2014
    Too lazy to search .... guess that makes me too lazy to point out VMware Player, VirtualBox etc.

3. bergy37

bergy37 MDL Member

Dec 23, 2015
    If you have nothing but negative things to say about my threads plz do not reply. I come here for help and nothing else. If you need to, go complain elsewhere coz i do not want to hear nor read it.

In 5.4.3.......

thx

4. EFA11

EFA11 Avatar Guru

Oct 7, 2010
    it appears you got your help. thrice over if you count the quoted text...

5. bergy37

bergy37 MDL Member

Dec 23, 2015
    Yes Sir, thx boss.

6. nfaze

nfaze MDL Novice

Mar 28, 2009
    I am quite certain that it took you more time to come to MDL, log in, and post this thread than it would have taken to do a Google search. What do you have going on in your life that you are far to busy to do some research on something you are interested in, but expect others to do the research for you?

Installing, configuring, and using any virtualization software is going to take TIME, something that you are inferring you have none of to spare.

What I am trying to tell you is that had you posted a thread stating "Hey, I did some research and found x,y, and z software for virtualization, and my end goal is to run Windows Server and client VMs for x, y, and z reason, does anyone have some opinions on what may work best?", you probably would have gotten several useful follow-up posts and spiked some good discussion to give you a really good idea of what software to look for.

Instead, you gave next to no background info, and stated that you simply don't have the time to search on your own (implying that you want others to do the research for you), and all you got was my response...make sense?

Truthfully, I was casually browsing the site with "nothing better to do" and found your thread. I was a bit annoyed that your post implied that your time is more valuable than someone elses and that they should do the research for you. Sad? You could say that, but at least I know how to use Google.

7. eliam

eliam MDL Novice

Oct 30, 2009
    sorry don't have time to answer you lol