Freeware - EASEUS Todo Backup (supports Win 7)

Discussion in 'Application Software' started by FreeStyler, Jan 24, 2010.

1. FreeStyler

FreeStyler MDL Guru

Jun 23, 2007
    #1 FreeStyler, Jan 24, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2017
  2. RedSpider

RedSpider MDL Junior Member

Oct 13, 2009
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. tinbin

tinbin MDL Novice

Jul 15, 2009
    cheers m8 looks a good prog

4. Whiznot

Whiznot MDL Member

Nov 5, 2009
    I have been amazed by the incredible functionality and intuitive operation of free Easeus products. My first experience was with Easeus Partition Master (EPM) when I wanted to dual boot XP and Win7. I blanked and initialized a disk with active killdisk and then used EPM to create my two primary partitions. The operation was dead simple.

After reading about the new WAT for Win7 I decided to image that partition for backup. Before creating the image I used EPM to shrink the Win7 primary partition and then create a logical partition from the resulting unallocated space. The free Easeus Todo Backup (ETB) was used next to Image the Win7 partition and save the file to the logical partition. Also quite simple.

The web page for Easeus Todo Backup has simple instructions for creating a BartPE boot disk and adding ETB

The free versions of both EPM and ETB are compatible with Windows 7 but EPM is not for 64 bit Win7.

5. shioktv

shioktv MDL Novice

Nov 7, 2009
  6. Whiznot

Whiznot MDL Member

Nov 5, 2009
    Thanks for the heads up shioktv! I just snatched the pro version.

7. brois001

brois001 MDL Novice

Feb 14, 2011
    Hello,
    Now the easeus EPM home edition has supported win7 64bit,which is a good piece of news for us, since it has powerful functions and is free for our home users. If anyone wants to manage his partiton, i recommend this freeware. Because i am using in my computer!

8. Holden von Vloppen

Holden von Vloppen MDL Junior Member

May 16, 2010
    Thanks for the heads up. This looks cool.

9. acyuta

acyuta MDL Expert

Mar 8, 2010
    Easeus has helped me a lot though I now use Partition Wizard Home boot CD.
    As to this backup solution, there is a better backup solution and plus it is free (for most). It is the Acronis TIH. Most Hard disk/ssd manufacturers offer this solution for free. For the software downloaded from a particular manufacturer website, the boot disk must be from that manufacturer (eg WD ATIH works on WD boot disks, Seagate on Seagate disks).

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  10. shaaani

shaaani MDL Junior Member

Jul 29, 2009
    Need BeST RECOVERY SOFTWARE including free software

11. Whiznot

Whiznot MDL Member

Nov 5, 2009
    Thank you, Freestyler, for providing a link to version 1.1 of Todo Backup. The newer version doesn't seem to clone drives without device errors unless sector by sector is chosen. Apparently Easeus doesn't provide links to old versions.