From where can I get VIBER without going to google play

Discussion in 'Mobile and Portable' started by Chalini, Aug 31, 2016.

1. Chalini

Chalini MDL Novice

Feb 27, 2016
    I want to get Viber for my Android smart phone. Viber.com website directs me to Google Play. They want me to create a google account, which I am not interested in doing. Is there any other platform (other than google play), from where I can download viber for android, without opening a google account.

2. ofernandofilo

ofernandofilo MDL Member

Sep 26, 2015
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Chalini

Chalini MDL Novice

Feb 27, 2016
    Hi ofernandofilo, Thank you for the links above. I am new to android and smart phones, so I was having difficulty understanding these websites. Eventually found Viber at 1mobile.com Their web page is simple to use :)

4. LatinMcG

LatinMcG Bios Borker

Feb 27, 2011
    an easy way to rip it out of a phone like friends that have the app.. root explorer or android commander on a pc with usb

5. Chalini

Chalini MDL Novice

Feb 27, 2016
    Thank you for this. My phone is Blackberry Z10 and it has a lot of problems with Viber. I tried Viber 10 which is the only compatible one for this phone. It doesn't work. Same result with Whatsapp also. Could you tell me whether there are other similar applications that I can try out. Even applications that give only calls without video is ok.

Chalini

6. totalbeliever

totalbeliever MDL Junior Member

Oct 22, 2015
    you could try Skype and Google hangouts. if you have facebook, you can use Facebook messenger

7. Chalini

Chalini MDL Novice

Feb 27, 2016
    Thank you. I am using Skype now.