ftp servers

Discussion in 'Serious Discussion' started by cole31, Aug 19, 2013.

1. cole31

cole31 MDL Novice

Jul 3, 2013
    so i noticed alot of members have been posting for download certain ftp sites and .inks to them so i look at them and see that they are actually really good ones. i tried looking but could not really find any that were as good as the ones on here. so my question is where / how do you look for yours, & do you have any you recommend? :worthy:

2. WinDev

WinDev MDL Expert

Jul 6, 2013
  3. CHEF-KOCH

CHEF-KOCH MDL Expert

Jan 7, 2008
    You talking about leeching files over ftp, well this scene is almost dead because in most cases it's not encrypted or slow, if there is more than 1 leecher at the same time (of course you need a good server).

There are different methods and search engines for files like .mp3 (audio) or software, you does not tell anything specific what you are looking for.

But if you type ftp search engines in your search machine (doesn't matter if google or any other) you will find very quick some good engines.

www.search-ftps.com
    www.mmnt.ru/int/
    www.search-22.com/downloads/ftp_search.php
    www.filewatcher.com
    www.ftpsearchengines.com

These are one of many "good" sites, but as i mentioned be careful.

There are a lot of more "sites" at thge darknet (google does not show this sites, only with secret commands) but these are for illegal things...

4. OCP

OCP MDL Novice

Aug 1, 2009
    I remember spending hours back in the day looking over other's ftp servers