Fujitsu Siemens Amilo M3438

Discussion in 'BIOS Mods' started by NLPuddingNL1, Jul 18, 2014.

1. NLPuddingNL1

NLPuddingNL1 MDL Novice

Jul 17, 2014
    #1 NLPuddingNL1, Jul 18, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 18, 2014
    Dear readers,

I came accros this forum and it already has helped me allot, but I saw that a lot of latest posts were from 2009.
    So is this forum still active, I don't know, but I'll ask my question anyway.

I was just fiddeling arround with one of my old laptops (Fujitsu Siemens Amilo M3438), but the Hard Drive that was in it is only 60 gigs and I wanted more, so I put one of my old 320 gig WD scorpio blues in it, but the Bios isn't advanced enough to tell me the Hard Drive got detected or not and Windows doesn't detect it too (windows XP installation gives error so does Windows 7 installation).
    I've searched all of the internet and came accros some methodes of installing sata drivers, but none of them has helpen me so far, changing SATA mode in Bios is disabled and I came accros a Bios mod in this forum :biggrin:, but megaupload got taken down so I wasn't able to download the Bios.

My question now is does someone still has this bios mod and does it enable more advanced features?

This might have been posted in the wrong section, but as I said I'm still not sure if the forum is dead or not.

FUJITSU SIEMENS Amilo M3438
    BIOS Type: AMI
    BIOS: 1.10C

Because I want it to work so badly, I've also started to look into Bios modding myself, but it's so hard to understand, so I'm still learning ;).

2. NLPuddingNL1

NLPuddingNL1 MDL Novice

Jul 17, 2014
    Please tell me someone still has these files or is online, you'll be my god:worthy:.