Fujitsu Siemens Esprimo Mobile V5535 Phoenix Bios Mod Success!!!

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by jonny_taxi, Aug 25, 2009.

1. jonny_taxi

jonny_taxi MDL Novice

Aug 1, 2009
  2. lararefaeli

lararefaeli MDL Novice

Aug 26, 2009
    Hello
    Thank you for this post, I really like your post .You provide us useful information on Fujitsu Siemens Mobile V5535.With help of this post I get whole configuration and other technical points like mother board bios etc of this hand set. I want to say thanks for bios recovery links because its very useful to us.

3. optimuswind

optimuswind MDL Novice

Nov 27, 2013
    The files in the .rar don't really say which exactly is the updated bios, wich is the stock and which is the recommended update one?

Having trouble with this old laptop, keeps giving an error on POST, but F1 to continue and it works fine. Either the motherboard is dying or something, but I'm hoping a cracked/fixed bios will sort it out.

4. Leslie_Coffelt

Leslie_Coffelt MDL Member

Feb 6, 2014
    I salute your optimism! Hoping for updated info from a thread 4 1/2 years old.

5. optimuswind

optimuswind MDL Novice

Nov 27, 2013
    Hah, yeah. It's the only place I could find anything regarding the bios for this old piece of crap laptop.

6. ypvs

ypvs MDL Novice

Dec 21, 2013
    If you want to update your BIOS then you want to follow the Fujitsu support link in the first post. Download the most recent BIOS 1.13 and flash your computer. The box.net links are for a modded BIOS with SLIC 2.1 to allow an OEM Windows 7 install. If you want to go this route then download the 1.12 BIOS from FS and flash this first and then the SLIC BIOS

7. michi123

michi123 MDL Novice

May 18, 2010
    hey guys,

could someone upload this modded bios file again pls? all links are down :((

thx and best regards

mike

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  8. urie

urie Moderator
    Staff Member

May 21, 2007
    6 years old thread o_O just request bios mod in correct section.