FutureProofed Activator?

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by jinny1, Oct 25, 2009.

1. jinny1

jinny1 MDL Novice

Oct 25, 2009
    which windows 7 act*vator is the best?? and will work in the future(permanently) and not just temporarily, now that win 7 is offically out.

2. noyod

noyod MDL Member

Jul 19, 2009
    #2 noyod, Oct 25, 2009
    Last edited: Oct 25, 2009
    Who knows? Your guess is as good as mine.;););)

Edit: On second thought; the best activation is one that results from insertion of a legit key. Lol.

3. jinny1

jinny1 MDL Novice

Oct 25, 2009
    there are many diff types of actiavation too.

bootloaders,certificate/key,bootmgr,software,bios

which one is the cleanest,simplest and leaves least amuount of trail

4. jinny1

jinny1 MDL Novice

Oct 25, 2009
    what are the differnece between the variety of methods..

what does the BIOS mod do?

5. actor90

actor90 MDL Novice

Oct 6, 2009
    #6 actor90, Oct 25, 2009
    Last edited: Oct 25, 2009
    No one knows yet for sure. Odds are good these act*vators will work until at least Win7 sp1, maybe forever. Some think M$ is holding some double secret probation version of the new WAT that will make all act*vators fail. From what I have read here I think you can rest assured that guys like Daz and Hazar will be watching for any M$ changes and will work on it.

M$ makes it's money not from individual sales of their OS, but from selling licensing rights to the computer manufacturers; that's their bread and butter. Anything they do to combat act*vators and BIOS mods could cause false positives and effect their core business of mass installation on new PC's. They rather ignore whats done to activate Windows as long as it isn't modifying the operating system and turning computers into potential malware bots. Malware and viruses being spread by Windows PC's is a much bigger headache and business drain, so as long as whatever you are doing to get activated doesn't modify the operating system I don't think M$ will make it a priority to stop it. M$ has bigger fish to fry.

6. Mr Jinje

Mr Jinje MDL Expert

Aug 19, 2009
    Don't get it twisted

Windows Activation just an elaborate nag system, not a requirement. You can install and never activate and use Windows 7 forever for free legally (if you don't mind black background, watermark, and nag screen every reboot)

7. jinny1

jinny1 MDL Novice

Oct 25, 2009
    the problem i have is which activator method/type to use... can someone enlighten me on this?

8. Mr Jinje

Mr Jinje MDL Expert

Aug 19, 2009
    #9 Mr Jinje, Oct 25, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2017
  9. berdinatilli

berdinatilli MDL Junior Member

Aug 21, 2009
    for most probable future proof...

just use a loaders that runs outside (i do not mean the installation itself) MS environment and specially do NOT mess with MS files...
    and use a more recent leaked key from a wide spread system manufacturer (OEM)...

we should be fine for a long time...

berdi

try Daz or Hazar loader, if i not mistaken, they are grub based one...

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  10. jinny1

jinny1 MDL Novice

Oct 25, 2009
    i used Hazar's latest loader..works fine with no probs

i first installed the loader, but then i think i installed something unnecessary..i clicked on SLIC 2.1 in BIOS and it automatically added a cert and key...i don't know what that did but did i do something bad???

also a note to hazar, even if you click X on top right, it still adds a cert and key if you click SLIC 2.1 in BIOS