Gamepad Help

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by bambara, Oct 31, 2009.

1. bambara

bambara MDL Junior Member

Oct 18, 2009
    Hello everyone...

I was wondering if any of you know of an application that can fool games into thinking that my USB Gamepad is in fact an xbox controller. The reason I need this is because some games are only compatible with xbox controllers (I think it's a scheme by MS to make peeps buy more of their controllers lol).

Anyways, is there a xbox-controller-emulator or something of that sort that would do this? I tried Google but to no avail. Thanks...

2. Glottis-

Glottis- MDL Novice

Nov 1, 2009
    Yes there is, I can't post links cos of the stupid 2 post rule, so search for this in google "toca edit emulator". First link will be what you are looking for.

3. bambara

bambara MDL Junior Member

Oct 18, 2009
  4. feappyunupS

feappyunupS MDL Novice

Dec 16, 2009
    I recently bought the Maxfire Pandora Pro gamepad for my eee16G, after seeing that other users reported that they were capable of using it for their emulation needs. However, I have trouble finding a way to use it. I have searched google and the forums to see if there was a way to make my gamepad show up when I plug it in. I know it works, as I tried it on my main desktop WinXP, as well as performing a test using the diagnostic tool. Any help will be appreciated.