Gamepad (Vibrate and Configurate)

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Fusion, Jan 8, 2010.

1. Fusion

Fusion MDL Novice

Nov 29, 2009
    Hello guys!
    Today I've bought a vibrating gamepad and installed the drivers, but when I open a game such as NeedForSpeed Most Wanter Black Edition, the gamepad doesn't vibrate. I also tryed in pes 2010. When I open up game controler and start hitting sideways it vibrates, but in games nothing :X

The other thing I want to ask is, can you give me any software to configure the controls? I mean I want to play games like Aion with gamepad. I know it's hard but I like doing the things in hardway so... :] Thanks in advance, guys!

Running on windows7 build 7600

2. Fusion

Fusion MDL Novice

Nov 29, 2009
    I also have no problems with playing pes 2010 but I want to use al the features of the gamepad (especially the vibrate part :D), it sounds wierd, isn't it? :D

Any suggestions?

3. seldonbilly

seldonbilly MDL Novice

Mar 25, 2010
    yeah. I have already installed that "specific driver". I have already tested my gamepad in the control settings ofr my computer and to my surprise my controller does vibrate. dont know why it doesnt vibrate on epsxe. and about the pc specs, hell i ont have any idea about any of those haha!

we almost have same epsxe config except that my pete's is 2.6 and my sound plug in is epsxe spu core 1.7.0. all sound plug-ins seems to sound the same in my ear so i really dont give much attention to that one..