[Gamer's Special Giveaway] HudSight + PlayClaw by Eduard Kozadaev (2 Lifetime licenses each)

Discussion in 'Giveaways and Contests' started by whizkidraj, Apr 11, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. whizkidraj

whizkidraj MDL Giveaway Organiser

Apr 6, 2012
    #1 whizkidraj, Apr 11, 2019
    Last edited: May 21, 2019
    [​IMG]

HudSight can draw custom crosshair in games in windowed and real fullscreen mode so you will avoid input lag.

HudSight Homepage:- https://hudsight.com/

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Gaming overlays on your screen (Also, mother + father tool of HudSight) :rule:

PlayClaw gives you an ability to see various gaming overlays on your screen while you are playing a game. With built-in game recording and streaming, our software is an absolute must-have tool for any gamer.

PlayClaw Homepage:- https://www.playclaw.com/

For more information:-
    PlayClaw . \ / . HudSight

PlayClaw / HudSight Social Media Pages:-
    Facebook . \ / . Twitter . \ / . Steam
    About the giveaway:-

I would like to thank my dear friend Eduard Kozadaev for sponsoring this generous giveaway for our awesome forum members.:tankyou:

About the License:-
    Lifetime with free upgrades forever for unlimited PCs for personal use.

Giveaway rules:-

1. Only one entry allowed per household.

2. You must use your real IP address to enter the giveaway (Not a VPN or proxy).

What I mean by real IP address is, once you enter a competition here using some PC and internet network, then please try not to change that network or visit your friend's home sometimes and enter the competition from there, or in college, open MDL and enter in the competition from there. Try to keep your participation all from one place, one network and household, one device.

3. Must be a registered member before the start of the giveaway. If you register and the giveaway has already been started, you cannot participate.

Wait for the next giveaway after registering and after making some good posts in other forum sections. :)

Optional Rules:-

4. Like, Follow, Support / Buy on Steam PlayClaw and HudSight on their social media sites. (optional, but appreciated).

And a special simple small request :bookside:
    And at last, please comment something that should indicate that you want to enter this competition.
    Not just thanks or other one word comments. :bashtroll::nono3: :smokecowboy:

Giveaway ends on May 18th, 2019.

Good luck all. :good3:

2. Condor-Wingman

Condor-Wingman MDL Novice

Apr 12, 2019
    I am uncertain if I missed the deadline to register, but if I am eligible, I want to win this group of software so I can create distinct crosshairs and optics for my weapons that are easier for me to see as I am visually impaired and disabled. I also want to be able to make custom overlays for my gameplay, if I take the plunge and try streaming of me going tthrough a game. Thanks for the opportunity to try and win this, and I can see if the benefits of these programs that I can recommend to thers.

3. baziroll

baziroll MDL Member

Dec 16, 2012
  4. Mohammadwasi7861

Mohammadwasi7861 MDL Junior Member

Feb 14, 2015
    Thanks for giveaway, this is very nice software for recording mainly for gamers, there are some other but don't have much feature wgiwh are I am looking, I want to try this for streaming thanks.

5. sinanogz

sinanogz MDL Novice

Mar 27, 2019
    Easy to publish game videos on youtube and twitch.
    Another feature is my favorite ,No capture fps limit.
    FB
    TW

6. dhruvenjoy

dhruvenjoy MDL Member

Nov 27, 2010
    Thanks for the giveaway. Both software are very useful. Playclaw for recording gaming and Hudsight for avoiding input lag. Thanks!!!!!

7. love soft

love soft MDL Novice

Dec 16, 2016
    Very easy to record game
    Practical, simple, recording results are very good
    I need

8. Raur

Raur MDL Member

Oct 11, 2017
    Thanks for the opportunity to win this special combo giveaway @whizkidraj :)

I love gaming but never thought it can be possible to see gaming overlays/game screen recording and being able to draw custom crosshairs, until now. I'd like win and try PlayClaw including HudSight. Count me in!

Facebook Share
    Twitter Share

9. cloudval

cloudval MDL Junior Member

Jun 21, 2018
    #9 cloudval, May 17, 2019
    Last edited: May 18, 2019
    I used to be above avg player in a fps game:sniper:, but now after an update my k/d has dropped to half.:stretcher:
    I consider using custom crosshair sort of as cheating, but i suck way too hard to act like a judgy person now. :mml:
    I have to improve my aim. I have to quickscope faster. :weight_lift2:
    While streaming and recording is a bonus, what I would really like is that custom crosshair feature. :SmallAwesomeSmiley:
    Red dot sight foreva :kicking:

https://imgur.com/a/gYLuRLq - fb like

10. Shortyportuguese

Shortyportuguese MDL Senior Member

Apr 3, 2019
    Looks to be a incredible tool

11. hakah

hakah MDL Member

Apr 4, 2014
    Thanks for the Giveaway!
    HudSight provides robust custom crosshair or you can select your own image which will be automatically centered on the game screen. You can easily switch your game to fullscreen and get minimal input lag. PlayClaw gives you an ability to see various gaming overlays on your screen while you are playing a game. It becomes a must-to-have tool for any gamer now.

https://www.facebook.com/playclaw liked and followed.
    https://twitter.com/playclaw liked and followed.

12. kubik67

kubik67 MDL Member

Feb 14, 2016
    Thanks for the giveaway.
    According to the description of an interesting program. I want to try.
    Fecebook

13. whizkidraj

Apr 6, 2012
    #13 whizkidraj, May 19, 2019
    Last edited: May 19, 2019
    (OP)
    Thank you all. No more entries allowed.

EDIT. Waiting for Mr. Eduard Kozadaev's reply. :)

14. whizkidraj

Apr 6, 2012
    #14 whizkidraj, May 21, 2019
    Last edited: May 21, 2019
    (OP)

Congratulations! All the participants were entered except our friend @Shortyportuguese (can't say if he wanted to participate...wasn't clear from his comment). :wiggle:

And as stated in the main post always by me,

Winners please wait for my PM, and you would have 3 days to reply to my PM.

If you do not reply to my PM within 3 days to claim your win, then the next person from this randomized list will become the new winner and so on.... you know the drill.

I'll explain everything in the PM what details are required and not.

And as always, I really appreciate and thank each of the participants of our MDL forum, even though the participation rate wasn't satisfying, but it's cool. :biggrin:

To end with, and once again, I would like to thank my dear friend Eduard Kozadaev for sponsoring this generous giveaway for our awesome forum members.:tankyou:

15. Raur

Raur MDL Member

Oct 11, 2017
    Congratulations to both winners :)

16. baziroll

baziroll MDL Member

Dec 16, 2012
  17. GasM

GasM MDL Novice

May 19, 2017
    Congrats to the winners!

18. dinosaur07

dinosaur07 MDL Senior Member

Jan 19, 2016
    Congrats to the lucky winners and thanks for the giveaway, Whiz.
    ;)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  19. Nepoleon

Nepoleon MDL Member

Feb 21, 2016
    Congratulations to the winners.