[Gamer's Special Giveaway] HudSight + PlayClaw by Eduard Kozadaev (X Lifetime licenses)

Discussion in 'Giveaways and Contests' started by whizkidraj, Apr 11, 2019.

1. whizkidraj

whizkidraj MDL Giveaway Organiser

Apr 6, 2012
    #1 whizkidraj, Apr 11, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 11, 2019
    [​IMG]

HudSight can draw custom crosshair in games in windowed and real fullscreen mode so you will avoid input lag.

HudSight Homepage:- https://hudsight.com/

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Gaming overlays on your screen (Also, mother + father tool of HudSight) :rule:

PlayClaw gives you an ability to see various gaming overlays on your screen while you are playing a game. With built-in game recording and streaming, our software is an absolute must-have tool for any gamer.

PlayClaw Homepage:- https://www.playclaw.com/

For more information:-
    PlayClaw . \ / . HudSight

PlayClaw / HudSight Social Media Pages:-
    Facebook . \ / . Twitter . \ / . Steam
    About the giveaway:-

I would like to thank my dear friend Eduard Kozadaev for sponsoring this generous giveaway for our awesome forum members.:tankyou:

About the License:-
    X number of (Depends on participation)
    Lifetime with free upgrades forever for unlimited PCs for personal use.

Giveaway rules:-

1. Only one entry allowed per household.

2. You must use your real IP address to enter the giveaway (Not a VPN or proxy).

What I mean by real IP address is, once you enter a competition here using some PC and internet network, then please try not to change that network or visit your friend's home sometimes and enter the competition from there, or in college, open MDL and enter in the competition from there. Try to keep your participation all from one place, one network and household, one device.

3. Must be a registered member before the start of the giveaway. If you register and the giveaway has already been started, you cannot participate.

Wait for the next giveaway after registering and after making some good posts in other forum sections. :)

Optional Rules:-

4. Like, Follow, Support / Buy on Steam PlayClaw and HudSight on their social media sites. (optional, but appreciated).

And a special simple small request :bookside:
    And at last, please comment something that should indicate that you want to enter this competition.
    Not just thanks or other one word comments. :bashtroll::nono3: :smokecowboy:

Giveaway ends on May 18th, 2019.

Good luck all. :good3:

2. Condor-Wingman

Condor-Wingman MDL Novice

Friday
    I am uncertain if I missed the deadline to register, but if I am eligible, I want to win this group of software so I can create distinct crosshairs and optics for my weapons that are easier for me to see as I am visually impaired and disabled. I also want to be able to make custom overlays for my gameplay, if I take the plunge and try streaming of me going tthrough a game. Thanks for the opportunity to try and win this, and I can see if the benefits of these programs that I can recommend to thers.