Gapfy - MS product key Server & Client tool

Discussion in 'Mixed Languages' started by badsyntax32, Jun 26, 2013.

1. badsyntax32

badsyntax32 MDL Novice

Jun 25, 2013
    #1 badsyntax32, Jun 26, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 27, 2013
    Hi guys, I'd like to present you a project which is done but ignored for more than 5 months. His name is Gapfy, long; GotAPresentForYou.

What it is..
    It is a server and a client application to capture all m$ keys from a Windows installation. More specifically, this includes all Windows and Office keys. I'm not going to lie, I've written this code because I was too arsed to buy Windows. This was 7 months ago after I realized that OA3.0 can't be tricked with a loader. I didn't have success applying this to get a key either though, probably because I tried too soon in the game. Now that it has no purpose, I leave it for you guys to play around with, its very educational especially for beginners. It will combine TCP with I/O, file management, string manipulation, win32 API calling and some more.

I'll attach a zip with the 2 projects, you'll need to compile them yourself. This is most important for the client, because the server IP will be hardcoded in Send.vb. You shouldn't forget port forwarding either or the server won't receive anything. The code is pretty stable and structured, you should be able to scan it with ease if experienced. Basically this is all you need to know to get it running without a single problem.

solidfiles.com/d/5087ff8cf7/

Attached Files:

2. badsyntax32

badsyntax32 MDL Novice

Jun 25, 2013
    For the information; the screenshot contains a retail key

Srry!

3. user_hidden

user_hidden MDL Expert

Dec 18, 2007
    you can remove the image as to not have your keys posted or redo the image with them blacked out.

where is the code ?

4. badsyntax32

badsyntax32 MDL Novice

Jun 25, 2013
    I don't mind the key but its against the rules I think. I will post the project later this day, had to fix a little something.

5. Muerto

Muerto MDL Debugger

Mar 7, 2012
    Regardless of minding the key, it is against forum rules so admin will either remove the image or lock the topic :)

6. badsyntax32

badsyntax32 MDL Novice

Jun 25, 2013
    Anyway, I added a link to the project. have fun.

7. Stannieman

Stannieman MDL Guru

Sep 4, 2009
    What is the purpose exactly? Does the client just send all keys to the server or what?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  8. sebus

sebus MDL Guru

Jul 23, 2008
    Looks like the purpose is to "steal" the key by running client which in turn connects to your running (someplace else) server...

9. badsyntax32

badsyntax32 MDL Novice

Jun 25, 2013
    yes it does