genuine..but the non-genuine message appear constantly..what's wrong?

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by gamepoint, Mar 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gamepoint

gamepoint MDL Senior Member

Jan 4, 2010
  2. armada

armada MDL Addicted

Dec 8, 2007
    we need more info. how did you mod? loader, bios etc? did you ever use remove wat? where did you get the version of win7 you are using etc....

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. gamepoint

Jan 4, 2010
    i use daz loader..i never use removeWAT..i got my windows from MSDNAA and it is originally Win7 Pro..then i upgrade to ultimate using OEM key that daz provided..any more info u need?take a look at this at my thread previously.."OGA Data-->
    Office Status: 103 Blocked VLK
    Microsoft Office Enterprise 2007 - 103 Blocked VLK"

4. armada

armada MDL Addicted

Dec 8, 2007
    a lot of people with blocked office passed. if you are willing to install office ultimate 2007 instead you can pm me for a fix for that then you can re validate and see if that the mso.dll fix makes it 100% genuine.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. venu

venu MDL Addicted

Oct 16, 2009
    What does your non-genuine message say?
    In any case install a patch or reg hack to make that office copy genuine, then see whether you still get the messages.

6. gamepoint

Jan 4, 2010
    the genuine message says that "this computer not running a genuine windows" or something like that..
    there is error code below..i dont remember the code

7. armada

armada MDL Addicted

Dec 8, 2007
    while rare some systems have issues with this especially after sleep. when do you normally get the message and is it there all the time now?

8. gamepoint

Jan 4, 2010
    i normally get the message after i power on my laptop..then..the message appears randomly..after i got the screenshot of the error.i will post back here..

9. armada

armada MDL Addicted

Dec 8, 2007
    i guess the question is does it go away and then when it does are you genuine again?? or still watermarked? what does it say under the system tab in control panel? activated? or x days left? imo there is something going on with the install somewhere

please provide as MUCH info and possible with this type of issue

10. gamepoint

Jan 4, 2010
    no..under the system tab in control panel,it shows that my 7 is genuine,all test that i've done shows postive results.but,this particular message only appears sometimes,that is y im confused about.My windows running normally like a genuine should be..this problem happens after i installed the latest KB (KB971033)..this is the error code i got at the left bottom of the message Error information - 0x80072EE2

11. armada

armada MDL Addicted

Dec 8, 2007
    80072ee2 is a "timed-out" web request error.

so many thing can cause that. first i would try to remove the update itself and reinstall it..

can you connect okay to windows updates?

12. gamepoint

Jan 4, 2010
    guys!here's the screenshot of the message!
    so u see..the 1st one is the message i got..and the 2nd pic is the control panel showing genuine

Attached Files:

13. venu

venu MDL Addicted

Oct 16, 2009
    Did you try any of the solutions in the link in my previous post?

14. armada

armada MDL Addicted

Dec 8, 2007
    have you clicked resolve now, this has actually worked for some people lol

15. gamepoint

Jan 4, 2010
    actually venu..i already post the same problem at sevenforums..and i've tried..nothing solved..
    @armada..i click it and it asked me to validate online..then i installed the required file..still happens..

16. secr9tos

secr9tos MDL Addicted

Jul 28, 2009
    That should be the problem

17. gamepoint

Jan 4, 2010
    as i predict..anyway to solve the problem??

18. Superfly

Superfly MDL Expert

Jan 12, 2010
    ...uninstall? Didn't armada suggest an alternative previously?

19. urie

urie Moderator
    Staff Member

May 21, 2007
    That is only for office absolutly nothing to do with windows activation. I have that also for office 2003

OGA Data-->
    Office Status: 114 Blocked VLK 2
    Microsoft Office Professional Edition 2003 - 114 Blocked VLK 2

but don't have the problems gamepoint has.