Getting crazy with Outlook notification, please advise!

Discussion in 'Microsoft Office' started by Lucas Rey, Oct 13, 2015.

1. Lucas Rey

Lucas Rey MDL Member

Feb 16, 2010
    Dear community,
    I'm getting crazy with an issue on Outlook 2013 and Windows 10. I have 7 accounts configured, 2 of them to Exchange server, the rest is on POP3/ActiveSync server.

For one of the exchange account I cannot get popup notification when I receive a mail, also no icon in tray is shown. This is a work account, so it's important I can see notifs without opening outlook every time to check for new mails.

The crazy thing is that for other accounts I receive popoup and tray icon without problem!!!! So, is there any settings I Miss?

Thanks
    Lucas

2. Lucas Rey

Lucas Rey MDL Member

Feb 16, 2010
    DAMN! Stupid outlook :p
    I solved right now. For unknown reason default email account must be setup also for default data file.
    I had exchange1 as default mail account and exchange2 as default data file (chached). That cause the notification issue. I setup exchange1 as default mail/data and now I receive all the notifications.

Sorry for wasting forum space! :rolleyes:

3. fkar

fkar MDL Recognized Advisor

Nov 3, 2012
    Thanks for the information.

Don't know how many peoples are surviving with this issue, they'll be benefited with your posts. No forum space is wasted instead filled with useful information indeed. :cool2:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...