[Giveaway 3days] MiniToolPower Data Recovery 7.0 Personal Version

Discussion in 'Giveaways and contests' started by sid_16, Jul 21, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sid_16

sid_16 MDL Giveaway Organiser

Oct 15, 2011
    #1 sid_16, Jul 21, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 29, 2015
    Special Offer from MiniTool and My Digital Life! MiniTool is giving away Free License Codes of MiniTool Power Data Recovery 7.0 Personal Version (originally 69$) to My Digital Life’s dedicated users.

Giveaway page -
    http://www.powerdatarecovery.com/feedback/special-offer.html

[​IMG]

The giveaway lasts 3 days and the giveaway version is not free to upgrade. And it is only for personal use.

[​IMG]
    Thanks,
    Sid.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. nacnay

nacnay MDL Novice

Aug 14, 2007
    thanks for posting

3. mfq

mfq MDL Novice

Feb 14, 2012
    [h=1]This webpage is not available[/h]ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED

4. Mrox2

Mrox2 MDL Senior Member

Jul 25, 2014
    I wish I've seen this just yesterday...
    I can't restrieve the important files of my USB Drive anymore.. this sucks..

Crash -> Need to Format -> Used EASEUS to create new partition -> tried various apps such as Easeus, Recuva, Wise Recovery, And this tool... I can only get png files that I don't need which had been added by my brother before the crash.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. sid_16

Oct 15, 2011
    Its working for me from India, just tested now.
    I've tried this software few times to recover few deleted files and this software recovered them all one by one, don't know why you can't recover your data?

6. spion

spion MDL Member

Mar 27, 2010
    Here in the netherlands the site is working fine.
    Just received my license thnx MiniTool and MDL !:clap:

7. netmaniack

netmaniack MDL Novice

Jul 30, 2009
    Have You tried http://www.file-recovery.com/ ?

8. Joe C

Joe C MDL Guru

Jan 12, 2012
    I have a 500gb WD 2.5" laptop drive with a damaged partition, First I used Active's Undelete Pro 8.0 and it took 30hrs to find and recover files.
    Then I tried MiniTool and it was much quicker only taking 4 hrs to find the files, but after recovery I found more damaged files that were saved but could not be opened than the files I got from using Undelete

9. sid_16

Oct 15, 2011
    This Giveaway is still working!:D