[Concluded] [Giveaway/Contest] 10 x ZoneAlarm PRO Firewall Licenses of 1-year 5-PCs each.

Discussion in 'Giveaways and Contests' started by whizkidraj, Feb 24, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. whizkidraj

whizkidraj MDL Giveaway Organiser

Apr 6, 2012
    #1 whizkidraj, Feb 24, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 24, 2018
    [​IMG]

ZoneAlarm Main Homepage:- https://www.zonealarm.com

About ZoneAlarm PRO Firewall:-
    ZoneAlarm's award-winning Pro Firewall gives you the industry's most powerful firewall protection, stopping internet attacks at the front door and catching thieves on their way out. It proactively blocks both inbound and outbound attacks, so your PC is fully protected. The firewall includes Full Stealth Mode, which makes your PC invisible to hackers, as well as Kill Controls, which instantly disable malicious attacks. It also features a quiet, automatic outbound firewall and OSFirewall to block deep-system attacks by monitoring programs for suspicious behavior. It is ideal for professional use and allows you to create expert firewall rules for maximum efficiency. ZoneAlarm Pro Firewall operates automatically so you'll never be interrupted with unnecessary alerts. ZoneAlarm Pro Firewall also comes with free Online Backup, Identity Protection, and Gamer Mode.

ZoneAlarm PRO Firewall - Professional Firewall Protection:- https://www.zonealarm.com/software/firewall/
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Download ZoneAlarm PRO Firewall:- https://www.zonealarm.com/software/firewall/download/

ZoneAlarm Social Links:- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Community.

About the giveaway:-

I would like to thank my dear friend Mr. Dror Levy, and everyone at ZoneAlarm for sponsoring this awesome giveaway for our forum members.:tankyou:

Again, "10 x ZoneAlarm PRO Firewall Licenses of 1-year 5-PCs each" for the giveaway.:v:

Giveaway rules:-

As always, simple rules. But please comment something that should indicate that you want to enter this competition. Not just thanks or other one word comments.
    Lastly, post anything about ZoneAlarm PRO Firewall (usage scenario, your experience) to show your appreciation and love for it.

Giveaway ends on March 30th, 2018.

Good luck all. :good3:

2. sterchin

sterchin MDL Member

Mar 25, 2016
    Thanks for giveaway:clap3:

ZoneAlarm PRO Firewall provides advanced functions of the firewall, proactively blocks incoming and outgoing network attacks.
    Advanced network monitor technology stops viruses and spyware that miss other antivirus programs.
    Automatic protection of wireless networks detects wireless networks and automatically applies the most secure firewall settings.
    Additional features include protection against phishing and fraudulent sites using the Google Chrome browser extension and online backup of important data.

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

3. jerzy601

jerzy601 MDL Junior Member

May 20, 2017
    a great firewall has excellent technologies to stop various viruses and unwanted programs that steal our data.
    has an automatic Internet network protection.
    it protects us from phishing and fake websites.
    program worth recommendation and our attention.

thanks for the competition for this amazing firewall and the opportunity to win it.:)

4. osmandemi

osmandemi MDL Novice

Mar 18, 2016
    I use firewall program. But Firewall program iş end for life (online armor)
    Zonealarm firewall very Good firewall internet network protection is good

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. monstertruckpa

monstertruckpa MDL Junior Member

Apr 5, 2016
    Thank you for the great zonealarm security firewall developed on Israel, i like that product since i have knowledge, a long time ago im using it.

6. Muggaen

Muggaen MDL Addicted

Dec 30, 2011
    Thanks for the give away- Zonealarm have been a good firewall, so count me in the contest. :)

7. hunted25

hunted25 MDL Novice

Nov 10, 2014
    I certainly would be interested in winning!
    I've not used ZoneAlarm for quite some years now, but back in the day - it was my 1 stop shop for protecting my computers.
    After an issue I had with an update many years ago, I switched to Kaspersky but I've been keeping my eye on ZoneAlarm for some time and would love the chance to use it again with all it's advanced features unlocked.

8. nonlin01

nonlin01 MDL Junior Member

Jun 3, 2017
    ZoneAlarm has been a trusted and respected firewall for many years now with a well deserved reputation. Please count me in and good luck to all!

9. secgeek

secgeek MDL Novice

Feb 8, 2018
    I have used it some time back, and found it to be an efficient firewall. The inclusion of chrome extension to tackle phishing attempts sounds good too. It would be great to move back to it.

10. liliactr

liliactr MDL Member

Sep 3, 2009
    I have used this years before. That time it was good. I do not know what have changed past years. Can give it a try if i win the contest. Will use at home pc. Count me in.

11. dhruvenjoy

dhruvenjoy MDL Member

Nov 27, 2010
    I like following features-
    1)Anti-Phishing Chrome Extension- Secure your online privacy 2)Shields your operating system even during start-up 3) Wireless PC Protection shields you from hackers, identity thieves and other online threats when you connect to an unsecured network.
    Thanks for amazing giveaways as always. :)

12. bonesz

bonesz MDL Addicted

Jun 30, 2013
    I would love to be entered into this giveaway, have been a long time user of Zonealarm and would love to have this, Thanks

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  13. ogfrm

ogfrm MDL Novice

Feb 5, 2009
    I always heard good thing about ZoneAlarm and I would like try it. Thank you

14. amajmon

amajmon MDL Senior Member

Sep 21, 2012
    Why ZoneAlarm??? Because it agrees very well with my Server 2019 and has no better than it.
    [​IMG]

15. marioXXL

marioXXL MDL Novice

Oct 21, 2009
    I used it long time ago and almost forgot about it. I really liked the feature OSFirewall and how it blocked apps from going online. Best one I've found to do this! I would really like to get the new version!

16. dinosaur07

dinosaur07 MDL Senior Member

Jan 19, 2016
    Many thanks @whizkidraj for this rare and really exclusive giveaway. I always wanted to try this software as it uses Kaspersky technology and we all know that Kaspersky is one of the best security solution on the market. This firewall got my attention especially for the 2 way firewall feature as Agnitum had once. Amongst other features i also like the HIPS capabilities they offer so i would like to win a license for this software. Best of luck @ all. :)

17. korbs

korbs MDL Novice

Jun 17, 2016
    Sheer coincidence - I have begun to use the Free version of this exquisite software. Last week the number of BSODs was perplexing so I switched privatefirewall for ZoneAlarm Free and my life has been a smooth sailing ever since.
    Bravo for the top-notch software!

18. bebondi

bebondi MDL Member

Apr 24, 2017
    Great thanks for the giveaway. I really need a very good firewall as my AV has not firewall protection. This software looks very good and has many good reviews on the internet so i would like to be counted in this giveaway.
    Kind regards,

19. Atenza

Atenza MDL Junior Member

Feb 16, 2011
    Thanks for giveaway. It's a great firewall software.

20. kubik67

kubik67 MDL Member

Feb 14, 2016
    Thanks for the review and giveaway.
    Antivirus program for the latest versions of Windows is quite reliable and use the additional features of a third-party firewall
    ZoneAlarm PRO Firewall will provide its amplification. ZoneAlarm PRO Firewall combines all the features of the company's free firewall with advanced security features, premium technical support and innovative anti-phishing protection and features two-way firewall, personal data protection, advanced firewall and online backup.