[Giveaway/Contest] 3 x BurnAware Professional Lifetime with free upgrades forever 3-PCs

Discussion in 'Giveaways and Contests' started by whizkidraj, Apr 11, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. whizkidraj

whizkidraj MDL Giveaway Organiser

Apr 6, 2012
    I wanted to see how the giveaway goes, and......

Due to popular demand, good participation numbers, and many requests, the giveaway title is now changed from

[Giveaway/Contest] 1 x BurnAware Professional Lifetime with free upgrades forever 3-PCs
    to
    [Giveaway/Contest] 2 x BurnAware Professional Lifetime with free upgrades forever 3-PCs

Once again, I would like to thank my dear friend Val Gittes, and everyone at BurnAware for this gesture. :tankyou:

Just like this, keep showing your support for BurnAware. Cheers!

[​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG]

BurnAware Social Media Pages:

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. hakah

hakah MDL Member

Apr 4, 2014
    Nice news to hear about that. Hope I can win One of Them!!

3. baziroll

baziroll MDL Member

Dec 16, 2012
    #23 baziroll, Apr 19, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 20, 2019
  4. alexyu

alexyu MDL Novice

May 21, 2017
    I'm another of the Ashampoo Burning Studio users, but was always aware that there were many functions the version I have (2015) couldn't even think of performing. As another post said, I continue using (and burning) CD/DVDs, and my drive should even write Blu-Rays, so having a highly-regarded program like this BurnAware offering would be very welcome, specially since it's not time-limited (I don't know just when I will need it). Sorry, no social media posts: I try to stay away from Face, Twitter, etc., but I do appreciate this opportunity.

5. Shortyportuguese

Shortyportuguese MDL Senior Member

Apr 3, 2019
    I want to participate of this giveaway, I still prefer to record in DVD's and Blu-ray discs, but this great / robust technology is fading away in new laptops...
    Thanks for this opportunity

6. whizkidraj

Apr 6, 2012
    Previous announcement here :innocent:

Check the giveaway title. :smoking: It's now.

[Giveaway/Contest] 3 x BurnAware Professional Lifetime with free upgrades forever 3-PCs :hangloose::cool2:

All thanks to BurnAware and my dear friend Val Gittes. :giverose: :tankyou:

7. whizkidraj

Apr 6, 2012
    Much appreciated. :tankyou: You can edit the title if you want. ;)

8. THEGAFFER

THEGAFFER MDL Novice

Feb 12, 2010
    BurnAware simply an excellent piece of software.
    All thanks to BurnAware and my dear friend Val Gittes. :giverose:

9. clydeman

clydeman MDL Novice

Sep 24, 2014
    I'm using EZ Burner.Please count me in.

10. sterchin

sterchin MDL Member

Mar 25, 2016
  11. Nepoleon

Nepoleon MDL Member

Feb 21, 2016
    Thanks for the giveaway.

BurnAware is the best option available at present.
    It's ease of use, multi-feature options, light on system resources etc... makes it stand above the rest.
    Immaculate and perfect in completing it's tasks.
    I am using an old version and would like to win a license to update to the latest version.

Following on twitter.

12. Opus

Opus MDL Member

Jul 28, 2009
    Thanks to @OP for this giveaway. BurnAware Professional is tiny but powerful software. I would love to win a license of this exceptional software.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  13. william1955

william1955 MDL Novice

Nov 23, 2016
    Few years ago, I used NERO. Works OK, but become huge software package, but I need basically CD Burning Software.
    Then, I start to use Ashampoo Burning Studio. And situation repeat. Software stay bigger and bigger.
    Now, I need BurnAware Professional because according to many reviews, this software is relatively small and is intended
    to do what I need i.e. burning disks without additional bloat.
    And is suitable to use, if I'm not wrong, more than 2 Disk Writers at once (nice feature).

14. Raur

Raur MDL Member

Oct 11, 2017
    Thanks a lot for the opportunity to win in this giveaway @whizkidraj , Val Gittes, and everyone at BurnAware! :)

I'm using PowerISO 7 for burning CDs and DVDs but it's limited in burning features and mainly used for mounting images as a virtual drive. I've had an experience in using Burnaware Premium previously but my hard disk failed and lose the giveaway version in the process. It's feature-rich burning software, which can easily copy CDs, DVDs including Blu-ray discs if you have a BluRay drive; It can also burn movies and photos to disc and has advanced options for power users like control of boot settings, UDF partition and versions, ISO levels etc., including scratch protection and recover data from multi session or unreadable discs, which sets it apart from other disk burning softwares. I'd like to win a lifetime pro license with free updates. Count me in!

Like/Followed Burnaware in Facebook and Twitter :D

15. dinosaur07

dinosaur07 MDL Senior Member

Jan 19, 2016
    Thanks a lot for this perfect giveaway, whiz.
    Thanks a lot to Val for supporting such a great event. I must say i have never seen a lifetime upgrades giveaway for any BurnAware product and i couldn`t miss the opportunity to try to win a license for such a great software. Perfect burner, ripper and file recovery tool.

I shared this rare event on twitter, liked and followed them also.
    https://twitter.com/dinosaur071/status/1123002849653342208

:eek:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  16. usermydigitallyfe

usermydigitallyfe MDL Member

Oct 30, 2016
    #37 usermydigitallyfe, May 2, 2019
    Last edited: May 2, 2019
    Thanks for the giveaway

BurnAware is the best of full-featured and burning software to create CD, DVD and Blu-ray discs of all types
    BurnAware is a disc burning software that is designed to cater to most disc burning needs
    I would like to win this great software programme BurnAware Pro -lifetime-with-free-upgrades-forever-3-pcs.
    The very strong feature pack with a great ease of use can definitely make this utility a good choice for all users.

17. clydeman

clydeman MDL Novice

Sep 24, 2014
    Thanks for the giveaway,Whiz.I'm using EZburner at the moment.

18. Dark Knight

Dark Knight MDL Senior Member

Jul 14, 2013
    Great burning software, would love to win a copy. Thanks for the giveaway!

19. dudeluv

dudeluv MDL Senior Member

Aug 7, 2012
    Thanks for this Giveaway, Please count me in. I use BurnAware on a regular basis. I would love to win a License to unlock all the features