[Giveaway/Contest] 2 x PDF Shaper Professional Lifetime with free upgrades forever 3PCs by BurnAware

Discussion in 'Giveaways and Contests' started by whizkidraj, May 21, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. whizkidraj

whizkidraj MDL Giveaway Organiser

Apr 6, 2012
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

PDF Shaper Homepage:- https://www.pdfshaper.com

[​IMG]

Overview

PDF Shaper is a set of feature-rich PDF tools that makes it simple to split, merge, watermark, sign, protect, optimize, convert, encrypt and decrypt your PDF documents.
    The software is optimized for low CPU resource usage and operates in batch mode, allowing users to process multiple PDF files while doing other work on their computers.
    PDF Shaper's clean, intuitive interface allows users to become productive in just a few minutes.

[​IMG]

PDF Shaper Editions:- https://www.pdfshaper.com/compare-editions.html

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

PDF Shaper Social Media Pages:

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

About the giveaway:-

I would like to thank my dear friend Val Gittes, and everyone at BurnAware for sponsoring this generous giveaway for our awesome forum members.:tankyou:

Giveaway rules:-

1. Only one entry allowed per household.

2. You must use your real IP address to enter the giveaway (Not a VPN or proxy).

What I mean by real IP address is, once you enter a competition here using some PC and internet network, then please try not to change that network or visit your friend's home sometimes and enter the competition from there, or in college, open MDL and enter in the competition from there. Try to keep your participation all from one place, one network and household, one device.

3. Must be a registered member before the start of the giveaway. If you register and the giveaway has already been started, you cannot participate.

Wait for the next giveaway after registering and after making some good posts in other forum sections. :)

Optional Rules:-

4. Like, Follow "BurnAware" on their social media sites. (optional, but appreciated).

And a special simple small request :bookside:
    And at last, please comment something that should indicate that you want to enter this competition.
    Not just thanks or other one word comments. :bashtroll::nono3: :smokecowboy:

Giveaway ends on June 30th, 2019.

Good luck all. :good3:

2. whizkidraj

whizkidraj MDL Giveaway Organiser

Apr 6, 2012
  3. Shortyportuguese

Shortyportuguese MDL Senior Member

Apr 3, 2019

Count on me!!!! I want to have it.

4. Pica168

Pica168 MDL Junior Member

Jul 2, 2018
    I have been using the free version for years, would be great to have the professional version, thanks for the giveaway, please count me in

5. Kaush83

Kaush83 MDL Novice

Mar 19, 2016
    Count on me too!!
    I want to have it.

6. usermydigitallyfe

usermydigitallyfe MDL Member

Oct 30, 2016
    Thanks for the giveaway ! please count me in for win.
    PDF Shaper Professional is a powerful PDF editing and manipulation app that has a pack of tools to help modify and optimize PDF formatted files. PDF Shaper is a best and hassle-free way to organize and prepare PDF documents for printing or sending by e-mail.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  7. syga

syga MDL Novice

Mar 20, 2010
    Please enter me in this contest.
    I and my student children have been using PDF Shaper basic for a while and would like to get the professional version mainly for school work. PDF makes it easier to share between PC and Mac for the kids. Could not afford the professional version due to limited funds.
    Thank You.

8. Raur

Raur MDL Member

Oct 11, 2017
    Thanks a lot for the opportunity to win in this rare PDF Shaper Pro giveaway, @whizkidraj :)

I am using PDF To X to convert PDF to other formats but it lacked many features only PDF Shaper Pro have. I've not used PDF Shaper Pro previously, but I'm using their Burnaware software and I love it. I hope to win and try this amazing office utility software for my desktop PC. Count me in please :)

Liked, Followed, Subscribed Burnaware
    Facebook Share
    Twitter Share

9. khanyash

khanyash MDL Giveaway Organizer

Jun 21, 2015
    Liked & Following on social media.

Count me... PDF Shaper is a light & neat software. You can view PDF files. Advanced features include convert, extract, delete, protect, modify & watermark PDF files.

10. baziroll

baziroll MDL Member

Dec 16, 2012
    thanks for giveaway
    great program easy to use nice ui and fast
    Twitter
    Facebook

11. ricktendo64

ricktendo64 MDL Expert

Apr 20, 2008
    WOW great set of features, please put me in the running!!!

12. sterchin

sterchin MDL Member

Mar 25, 2016
    Thank you for the opportunity to try PDF Shaper Pro.

13. Nepoleon

Nepoleon MDL Member

Feb 21, 2016
    Thanks for the giveaway.

I would like to win a license, as i have never used PDF Shaper .

Following on Twitter.

14. love soft

love soft MDL Novice

Dec 16, 2016
    Thanks for the giveaway
    Clean, intuitive interface allows users to increase productivity in minutes
    Easily split, merge, watermark, sign, protect, optimize, convert, encrypt and decrypt PDF documents
    Allow users to add, update or delete PDF metadata, encrypt and protect documents with passwords and set document permissions

15. hakah

hakah MDL Member

Apr 4, 2014
    Thanks for the Giveaway!
    PDF Shaper Pro is a powerful PDF software, which offers a collection of PDF tools and utilities to modify and optimize your PDF documents and its content. With PDF Shaper you can easily split and merge any PDF documents, extract text and graphics from PDF files, encrypt / decrypt document with password and change users permissions, convert images to PDF or PDF to images, convert Word DOC/DOCX to PDF and PDF to RTF, view and print PDF documents.
    It is incapable of converting PDF files to editable text files. I would like to suggest to include an effective compression tool in this software would be much better as many PDFs created from other files are larger than necessary.

16. grrgrr

grrgrr MDL Member

Oct 4, 2017
    Thanks for this giveaway
    I want to win as Acrobat free version doesn't includes options such as create, edit, merge, split and convert PDFs. I'm using different free software's for combining and adding password,watermark,editing,printing pdfs. All this can be done by PDF Shaper Premium. The interface also looks clear. Only one thing I want to mention is lack of viewer in Premium, not sure what is Developer's logic to provide a viewer only in PRO version.

Thanks, Grr

17. dinosaur07

dinosaur07 MDL Senior Member

Jan 19, 2016
    Thanks a lot for the giveaway @whizkidraj. I know that BurnAware is developing great software and i am 100% positive that their new and innovative pdf solution will satisfy my document editing needs. Sometimes in my daily activity i have to edit some pfds and make them more customised according to my needs. I need to use PDF Sharper`s OCR engine in order to convert to doc my scanned pdfs and i would like a license in order to be able to do it. Kindly count me in please, :rolleyes:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  18. kubik67

kubik67 MDL Member

Feb 14, 2016
    I need Burnaware PDF Shaper to view, print and convert PDF documents.
    My favorite feature to convert Word DOC/DOCX to PDF and PDF to RTF.

Liked, Followed "BurnAware" on Facebook and Twitter
    Facebook Share
    Twitter Share

19. bebondi

bebondi MDL Member

Apr 24, 2017
    Many thanks for the giveaway! I would like to win a license key for a very good .pdf solution in order to be able to convert all the document files according to what i need to be done. I need a light and fast solution for this activity and i think that PDF Sharper Profesional can really help. Plus this very good giveaway offers lifetime licenses to win so what should i want more?

I would be grateful if i win in this sharp giveaway! :)

20. akiratoriyama

akiratoriyama MDL Junior Member

Apr 7, 2014
    #20 akiratoriyama, Jun 30, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 30, 2019
    Count me in, thanks.

I can use for Invoices as now I use free software