[Concluded] 3 x Password Boss Premium Version: Lifetime Subscription with unlimited devices

Discussion in 'Giveaways and Contests' started by whizkidraj, Feb 23, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. whizkidraj

whizkidraj MDL Giveaway Organiser

Apr 6, 2012
    #1 whizkidraj, Feb 23, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 23, 2018
    [​IMG]

Password Boss Homepage:- https://www.passwordboss.com
    What is Password Boss?
    Password Boss is the free password manager and digital wallet designed for anyone who has trouble remembering their passwords. By securely storing personal information and synchronizing it across all devices, Password Boss is the easiest way for people to safely login to websites, access their accounts and shop online. A premium version of the Password Boss app is available with features such as online backups, 2-step verification and unlimited, secure password sharing. The app is available for Windows PCs and tablets, as well as iOS and Android mobile devices. Password Boss was founded in 2014 and is privately funded.

Password Boss Features:- https://www.passwordboss.com/features/

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Password Boss Download:- https://www.passwordboss.com/download/

Password Boss Pricing:- https://www.passwordboss.com/pricing/

[​IMG]

Password Boss Social Links:- Facebook, Twitter

About the giveaway:-

I would like to thank my dear friend Mr. Steve Wise, and everyone at Password Boss for sponsoring this awesome giveaway for our forum members.:tankyou:

Again, "3 x Password Boss Premium Version: Lifetime Subscription with unlimited devices" for the giveaway.:v:

Giveaway rules:-

As always, simple rules. But please comment something that should indicate that you want to enter this competition. Not just thanks or other one word comments.
    Lastly, post anything about Password Boss (usage scenario, your experience) to show your appreciation and love for it.

Giveaway ends on March 30th, 2018.

Good luck all. :good3:

2. Halimaw

Halimaw MDL Novice

Nov 27, 2016
    Thankyou for the wonderful giveaway. Well it's good to have something like this for managing accounts and securing it :) Well I'm not participating for the giveaway tho but I'm thankful for the people who do a giveaways like this one. Godbless everyone.

3. leojohnpc

leojohnpc MDL Junior Member

Aug 23, 2014
    :eek::clap: Thank you very much whizkidraj and PasswordBoss for this giveaway! Password Boss is one of my favorite next to LastPass:b if you want an alternative to lastpass , everyone should try Passwordboss. This password manager can easily manage password and there is also secure notes. It also supports ios and android. I hope i can win this:) i am summoning all my luck to win this Password manager. Again thank you whizkidraj for organizing this giveaway.

4. daljeet singh

daljeet singh MDL Novice

Jun 27, 2017
  5. jan13

jan13 MDL Novice

Oct 26, 2016
    I would like to be able to win this advanced application. To the application itself, rich in many unique features, I like the possibility of secure banking transactions in this respect, the competition is lagging behind.

6. Mr.X

Mr.X MDL Guru

Jul 14, 2013
    Please count me in.

I've seen others saying this firm has a website security robustness in place. I'd like this on any password managing online solution. It's time to try this one..

Thanks for the contest.

7. forwardintofuture

forwardintofuture MDL Junior Member

Dec 7, 2016
    Password managers are a must have today as an important shield in your security setup. Password Boss seems to be at the forefront in this area. Been using the free version for quite some time now, and one thing that i like is that its extremely easy to use and intuitive. Well design interface, descriptions of your different accounts are clear to understand. Passwords insertion on websites works like a charm.:good3:

Thank you MDL, whizkidraj and Mr. Steve Wise for this great giveaway.:clap:

8. vagelis17

vagelis17 MDL Novice

Feb 17, 2018
    Please count me in. Thank you Password Boss for that opportunity!

9. sterchin

sterchin MDL Member

Mar 25, 2016
    Thanks for giveaway:tankyou::tankyou::tankyou:

Password Boss is a free password manager and digital wallet that help users secure and store their password. Its premium version offers 2-step verification, online backup, and secure password sharing.
    I like this app because the software allows you to access your passwords from anywhere. Once a user saves his password, he is automatically sent to all of their devices. Users can experience simplified online purchases, because the application instantly fills out online forms with detailed information about payment and delivery details. Pass-boss comes with a password and the functions of sharing products.
    I really want to win a lifetime subscription and enjoy it.

https://twitter.com/PolGroer/status/968016978316275713

:worthy::clap::clap3:

10. angustaver

angustaver MDL Member

Sep 5, 2015
    Password Boss looks like a good password manager
    I have never used it, but I see good criticism
    so I find it interesting to manage and save my passwords.
    thanks for the giveaway.

11. Mohammadwasi7861

Mohammadwasi7861 MDL Junior Member

Feb 14, 2015
    The password boss is really very strong password manage, currently i am using last pass and i listened about LP many server hacked but i didn't read this about password boss. I will be very lucky if i will lifetime subscription of it. :)

12. drew84

drew84 MDL Expert

Mar 13, 2014
    :eek::clap: Thank you very much whizkidraj and PasswordBoss for this giveaway!

Would really appreciate the convenience of a Password Manager, such as this

Many thanks @whizkidraj, great work on the Giveaways.. keep it up

13. sohi

sohi MDL Novice

Oct 21, 2017
    Been scattering my passwords across drives and cloud,just installed the code,hoping for some good xperience.

14. sohi

sohi MDL Novice

Oct 21, 2017
    Just in from work.Three more passwords added to the family pc.Password Boss is fast becoming a manager and repository for the family.The auto logging feature is great,prompt interaction with peers.

15. grrgrr

grrgrr MDL Member

Oct 4, 2017
    Thanks whizkidraj for the giveaway.

I haven't used Password Boss before. However with ever growing online accounts and logins there is a great need of a secure password storing platform. Apart from the usual password/login store features what I liked in Password Boss Premium is the ability to set a 2-Step verification, Securely save digital notes and sharing of saved items. Additionally it also allows Importing a password protected backup which I could save for offline access.

Lastly, given the license is Lifetime with unlimited devices it provides me peace of mind.

Thanks,
    Grr

16. Satheesh Kumar

Satheesh Kumar MDL Novice

Oct 11, 2017
    Passwords are key to security. without a proper password manager, we would still be writing down all passwords on some sheet of paper or something else. Too many nifty features that help makes our life. Lifetime access is another wow.

Fingers crossed ...

17. ModMike

ModMike MDL Novice

May 28, 2017
  18. browneylad

browneylad MDL Member

Sep 26, 2017
    Password Boss is a free password manager and digital wallet that help users secure and store their password. Its premium version offers 2-step verification, online backup, and secure password sharing. Password Boss also features 256-bit encryption two-factor login. It is a password manages that keeps all login information for apps, Wi-Fi, websites, and more all in one place. The software allows users to access their passwords from anywhere. Once a user saves their password, it is automatically sent to all of their devices. Users can experience simplified online shopping because the application instantly fills in online forms with payment details and shipping details.Password Boss comes with password and saved item sharing features. This may have some small bugs but overall its the best password manager I used mostly because it lets using on unlimited number of devices with great sync between each device. So thank you whizkidraj Password Boss & MDL forum for this opportunity..

19. Ashwin

Ashwin MDL Junior Member

May 19, 2017
    Thanks for the giveaway Raj.

I am looking for a replacement for LastPass, and Password Boss could be the right answer. Lifetime licenses are rare to come by, especially for password managers.

20. monstertruckpa

monstertruckpa MDL Junior Member

Apr 5, 2016
    Thank you Whizky for the greats giveaways and its excelent softwares.. i want to be a winner for Password Boss