[Giveaway/Contest] 5 licenses of Macrium Reflect Workstation.

Discussion in 'Giveaways and Contests' started by sid_16, Dec 2, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sid_16

sid_16 MDL Giveaway Organiser

Oct 15, 2011
    #1 sid_16, Dec 2, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 23, 2017
    [​IMG]

I would like to thank Macrium support for sponsoring these 5 licenses of Macrium Reflect Workstation, valued $75.00 each and also like to thank Tarekma7 for writing the review that can be read here.

-------------------------------------------------------------------
    The Giveaway of Macrium Reflect Workstation starts from 3rd.December and eds in 26th. December.
    --------------------------------------------------------
    [​IMG]
    About:
    Macrium Reflect is an image based backup and cloning software. It can easily create full, incremental or differential backup images that are very accurate and reliable. Since it was first invented in 2006 when Nick Sills (SEO and Founder) experienced a personal data disaster, Macrium software is now the most popular backup applications with over 4 million downloads and over 900 resellers worldwide.

Using Macrium Reflect, you can do backup of whole computer, partitions or individual folders and files. Backup is done into a single compressed, mountable archive file which is easy to restore. In this way, you will be able to restore the exact images of partitions or a hard disk. It is now safe and easy for you to upgrade your hard disk or recover your system if it breaks. You can also mount images as a virtual drive in Windows Explorer to easily recover Files and Folders using Copy and Paste.

The program is available in three versions for the home users; free, home and workstation. You will never experience any type of system loss, the program will help you to restore the entire disk, partitions, or individual files and folders.

The current version of Macrium Reflect 7 was launched in February 2017. It includes many new features and faster disk imaging times

Homepage:https://www.macrium.com/

Macrium Reflect Workstation:

This version of the software is designed for endpoint backup of business-critical PCs and workstations. Peace of mind for organizations when backing up Windows PCs.

Program Page:
    https://www.macrium.com/products/business/standalone/workstation

Download and installation:

You can download free trial version from the official website. Using the Macrium download manager, simply input your license to download Macrium Reflect Installer and PE Components. Installation is very easy and doesn't need any skills. After installation, you will have 30 days free trial

Updates:

The program automatically check for any updates and pop up window inform you about the changes and new features. You can click on the download button to install the update. The whole process is complete in a few minutes

[​IMG]

System requirements:

Windows XP Service Pack 3 and later, 512MB RAM, A keyboard and mouse, rescue media usel needs either a CD/DVD writing drive or USB pen drive.

User Interface:

The user interface is very friendly and easy to use even if you are a beginner. There is built-un stepped wizard that guide users during backup and restore processes

[​IMG]

Purchase:

Macrium Reflect licenses are perpetual with no expiry date or annual renewal. On the other hand, the support is offered for 12 months. After this period, you can renew the premium support in the workstation version of Macrium software.

Backup menu:

[​IMG]

Restore menu:

[​IMG]

Other task Menu:

[​IMG]

--------------------------------------------------
    Standalone|Site Backup|Technicians

Macrium Reflect Workstation
    Designed for endpoint backup of business-critical PCs and workstations.
    Peace of mind for organizations when backing up Windows PCs.
    Solution highlights:

• With a new Backup Engine Incremental and differential images are faster than ever
    • Instant virtual booting of backup images: instantly create, start and manage Microsoft Hyper-V virtual machines
    • Ultra-fast Live imaging of windows systems, physical and virtualRestore images to dissimilar hardware using Macrium ReDeploy
    • Greatly simplified administration including pre-defined Backup Plans for popular backup strategies
    • Fully featured file and folder level backup and recovery
    • Updated support for all the latest Windows Operating Systems and disk formats

Features:

• Backup your entire PC or workstation to a single compressed image file.
    • Backup files and folders to a single compressed archive file.
    • Rapid Delta Cloning increases cloning speed by copying file system deltas MBR and GPT disk support.
    • Recover partitions and entire disk images with just a few clicks of your mouse.
    • Mount images in Windows Explorer for easy item level recovery.
    • Rapid Delta Restore recovers your images in minutes or even seconds.
    • Protect your backups from ransomware with Macrium Image Guardian.
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    Information:
    Homepage
    :https://www.macrium.com/
    Program Page: https://www.macrium.com/products/business/standalone/workstation
    Buy Macrium Reflect Workstaion: https://www.macrium.com/products/business
    /standalone
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    Competition rules:
    • To make a valid entry every participant must comment on "why do you need a free license of Macrium Reflect Workstation or which feature/s of Macrium Reflect Workstation you like most?".
    • Only one entry allowed per household.
    • You must use your real IP address to enter the giveaway.
    • If you enter the giveaway using a proxy or VPN then we will assume that you've got other accounts here, so your entry will not be counted and you will be disqualified.
    • If you're a winner and you don't respond to your private message within 4 days then someone else will be selected.
    • You only need to post once.
    • Any other posts will be deleted.
    • If you don't want to enter the competition then don't post in this thread.
    Competition run time:
    This giveaway starts on the 3rd.December 2017 and will end on 26th December 2017.

Winners will be randomly selected using RANDOM.ORG on the 26th December 2017 (all time is GMT+5.30).

Be sure you've got your private messaging enabled as that's how you'll be told if you're a winner.

If you agree with the above rules you're welcome.
    sid_16.

[​IMG]

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. sid_16

sid_16 MDL Giveaway Organiser

Oct 15, 2011
    The Giveaway of Macrium Reflect Workstation is live now.
    GOOD LUCK!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. jerzy601

jerzy601 MDL Novice

May 20, 2017
    "why do you need a free license of Macrium Reflect Workstation or which feature/s of Macrium Reflect Workstation you like most?".

I need this program to make a copy of the entire system because it is the best program for this kind of operation.
    I like it the most with just one click you can do a full copy of the entire disk.
    besides, it is a fast program to make a backup of the system, as well as files and folders, and also protects its copies from ransomware due to its extraordinary technology.:tankyou:
    thanks for the competition for this great program and the opportunity to win it.

4. forwardintofuture

forwardintofuture MDL Novice

Dec 7, 2016
    Why do you need a free license of Macrium Reflect Workstation?
    Backing up your data is the first step to deal with a disaster. So a very good backup software is of utmost important. It should be easy to use and hassle free. Macrium reflect is definitely one of the best product you can have for the job. This is why i'm interested to win a license of this great product.

Thnx MDL and to Macrium Reflect team!

5. endbase

endbase MDL Guru

Aug 12, 2012
    #5 endbase, Dec 3, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 24, 2017
    why do you need a free license of Macrium Reflect Workstation ?

I realy like macrium reflect it's fast en very stable in recover backups from screwing up my OS experimenting :)

So count me in for this one !

6. angustaver

angustaver MDL Junior Member

Sep 5, 2015
    "why do you need a free license of Macrium Reflect Workstation or which feature / s of Macrium Reflect Workstation you like most?"
    I need Macrium Reflect to backup my system
    it is a very reliable and fast program
    also very fast to recover system images
    without losing any data.
    thanks for the contest

7. Joe C

Joe C MDL Guru

Jan 12, 2012
    I currently use the free version for creating a clone of my windows drive to an external drive for back up. I've tried other back up programs but nothing can match how simple and easy Macrium Reflect is to use (compared to those "other guy's") Owning a licensed version would be great. I would be able to do better back ups of my windows & non-windows drives automatically. Please count me in on this one!

8. Dark Knight

Dark Knight MDL Senior Member

Jul 14, 2013
    why do you need a free license of Macrium Reflect Workstation?

First, because I have been a user of the free version for years and it works great.
    Second, because I entered the last giveaway and did not win :(

Thanks Sid, I am in. Mybe I will have better luck this time.

9. qaj1shi

qaj1shi MDL Senior Member

Apr 10, 2011
    i have heard a lot about this program and it all has sound good! I have tried it as well in the trial mode and it worked fine! Now I'd like to win a license to keep using it! :)

10. elarifr

elarifr MDL Novice

May 21, 2008
    which feature/s of Macrium Reflect Workstation you like most?".

I'd like to try if / how backup stored
    on a nas are protected from ransomware. can we run macrium backup engine under a specific session account or give macrium credentials to acces the nas an other nas backup user account than the current logged in user/admin/system account so that a cryptovirus can not connect to the nas using the current logged in user credential

11. Horse Badorties

Horse Badorties MDL Novice

Dec 3, 2017
    Thanks for offering this giveaway. I'd like to use the full-featured version of Macrium, because I'm a full-featured kind of guy.

12. adric

adric MDL Senior Member

Jul 30, 2009
    I have an old version of Paragon Disk Manager v10 that is getting long in the tooth and it lacks the support now needed with the newer HD/SSD technologies that have evolved since my purchase of HDM. A copy of MR would fit the bill nicely.

13. lewinner_md

lewinner_md MDL Novice

Mar 23, 2013
    I like the ability to operate with hyperv and the usage of booteable media for full restore. it fits great for the backup of my pc

thanks!

14. Rafatolla

Rafatolla MDL Novice

Sep 28, 2012
    This is my favorite backup software. Easy to manage, full of useful options, clearly explained and most of all totally reliable. Has helped over many years and would not use any other since I discovered this one.

15. Mr.X

Mr.X MDL Guru

Jul 14, 2013
    As a long time user of another famous and high quality imaging software, I want to use this for a while and see whether it's time for change or not.

Thank you @sid_16

16. prashantsays

prashantsays MDL Member

Jun 13, 2016
    have heard a lot about this software, being fed up of various backup options in win 10 that don't make me comfortably depend on them, i would love to use this one. Thanks for the giveaway, count me in.

17. Amateur_Linux User

Amateur_Linux User MDL Junior Member

Nov 9, 2017
    I am not sure why I need it. I might find out once I get to use it.

18. zylor

zylor MDL Novice

Feb 25, 2012
    I'd like to get a free license because its a handy program and i always do backups of my system in case of a software failure, i can always restore to a working state and its a easy to use app for such purpose

19. daljeet singh

daljeet singh MDL Novice

Jun 27, 2017
    I would like to thanks @[​IMG]sid_16 for the awesome giveaway :bananajoj2:

why do you need a free license of Macrium Reflect Workstation or which feature/s of Macrium Reflect Workstation you like most?
    I want Macrium Reflect Workstation
    to backup and restore my computer without actually reinstalling windows and Macrium Reflect Workstation feature l like is my computer backup is protected from nasty ransomeware. Their is no need to pay to unlock backup thanks to backup protection I can backup my computer and workstation withMacrium Reflect Workstation. With backup plans user doesn't need to backup manually and support all latest windows version.

20. wheats45

wheats45 MDL Novice

Sep 11, 2017
    I have used Macrium Reflect on my employers system. I find it far superior to other backup tools available