[Giveaway/Contest] 5 Macrium Reflect 7 Home Edition Licenses.

Discussion in 'Giveaways and Contests' started by whizkidraj, Oct 2, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. whizkidraj

whizkidraj MDL Giveaway Organiser

Apr 6, 2012
    #1 whizkidraj, Oct 2, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 2, 2017
    [​IMG]

Macrium Homepage:- https://www.macrium.com/
    This backup software needs no introduction, but here are some highlights, or you can say, the key features included in this gem of a program.

Highlights of features included, and the Macrium Technology:

• Macrium Super-Fast Imaging
    • File and folder backup
    • Rapid Delta Cloning increases cloning speed by copying file system deltas
    • Backup file Consolidation with Synthetic Full backup support
    • SSD trim support
    • Pre-defined backup plans templates
    • Mount images in Windows Explorer for easy item level recovery
    • Rapid Delta Restore recovers your images in minutes or even seconds
    • Restore images to dissimilar hardware using Macrium ReDeploy
    • Protect you backups from ransomware with Macrium Image Guardian

Other Macrium Products:- https://www.macrium.com/products/business

[​IMG]

Another great news to be announced, and as we can see from the banner above is that the Macrium Reflect 7 Free Edition is available now and for the first time is licensed for use in a business environment.

Visit here now to try the free edition:- https://www.macrium.com/reflectfree

About the giveaway:-

I would like to thank Mr. Saul Painter and everyone at Macrium for sponsoring this giveaway and the licenses for our forum members. :tankyou:

5 Macrium Reflect 7 Home Edition Licenses for the giveaway.:v:

Giveaway rules:-

As always, simple rules. But please comment something that should indicate that you want to enter this competition. Not just thanks or other one word comments.

Giveaway ends on October 20, 2017.

Good luck all. :good3:

2. Joe C

Joe C MDL Guru

Jan 12, 2012
    I am currently using the free version of Macrium Reflect, but I would like very much to be able to upgrade to a full license for the best options for all my needs

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. ant_gamal

ant_gamal MDL Novice

Jan 11, 2017
    backup your system and data in easy way

that is the unique point of this product

i have not it yet hope to win this

4. ultimo404

ultimo404 MDL Member

Oct 3, 2017
    I'm currently using free version but would love to have pro version for incremental backup as well as backups for files and folders!

5. angustaver

angustaver MDL Member

Sep 5, 2015
    Macrium Reflect is one of the best backup software
    very fast and reliable.
    I would like to have it.
    Thank you

6. dhruvenjoy

dhruvenjoy MDL Member

Nov 27, 2010
    Thanks for the giveaway. Macrium reflect makes it very easy to clone the entire system so that the user does not need to worry about software failures and hardware failures.

7. TrustMe

TrustMe MDL Member

May 2, 2013
    Macrium Reflect free is the best imaging software I have used. I would love to win the home edition.

8. jerzy601

jerzy601 MDL Junior Member

May 20, 2017
    I am currently using the free version but I would like the full version to be able to use all the features this wonderful program has.
    thanks for the contest for this soft.
    Regards.:clap3::worthy:

9. GasM

GasM MDL Novice

May 19, 2017
    Thanks for the giveaway, whizkidraj. Please count me in! There are a few reasons I would like to win this software. For one, it protects backups from ransomware. Another is the support forAES encryption, and the ability to reorder/resize partitions. Also, integrated viBoot2 sounds awesome!

10. greenfoo

greenfoo MDL Novice

Sep 5, 2009
    I would love to use Macrium Reflect Home to backup my computer. Please add me to the giveaway list. :)

11. cruxq

cruxq MDL Junior Member

Mar 31, 2010
    Was looking at the differences between the "free" version and the "home edition", and the "home edition" does seem like it has more features that users would want.

So, it would be pretty cool to win a license for this!
    Good luck all!

12. grrgrr

grrgrr MDL Member

Oct 4, 2017
    Thanks whizkidraj for the giveaway.

Macrium Reflect is a reliable and dependable name for backup & imaging software. I have been using Windows7 System Image option till date. The problem I face is it's not incremental and I cannot view/restore individual files/folders from it. I must mount the resulting VHD and then only access files. As it's not incremental, the resultant backup file size is too huge for my 500GB hard disk.

I use VM inside my main OS and have been doing this since 2011 when I bought the laptop new. Now the VM image file is usually >20GB. In my case the VM's VHD file is 40GB. The newly introduced Macrium Reflect Changed Block Tracker (MRCBT) is designed to handle such large files, thereby as advertised, by reducing the amount of time it takes to perform incremental and differential images by monitoring the changes to an NTFS formatted volume in real-time.

I also like the Macrium Reflect Windows boot menu option, as none of other software provide a similar option other than Acronis. This option is very useful when OS is not booting due to corruption, then once can at least boot the system in recovery and access/copy files, rather than depend on an earlier backup.

Lastly, the differential and incremental backups are great space savers and less time consuming. I can do a daily incremental and weekly differential. Hence, extermely useful to me.

Thanks,
    Grr

13. Tiger-1

Tiger-1 MDL Guru

Oct 18, 2014
    thanks for giveaway I know and trust that Macrium Reflect is the best application in world to make backup so I hope win one licence too :worthy::)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  14. Dark Knight

Dark Knight MDL Senior Member

Jul 14, 2013
    Currently using Macrium Reflect free which works great!

Count me in for this one :eek:

15. dudeluv

dudeluv MDL Senior Member

Aug 7, 2012
    I use the free version right now but I would like the full version to be able to use all the features this wonderful program has..

16. Ashwin

Ashwin MDL Junior Member

May 19, 2017
    I recently formatted my PC, and had to use Windows 10's built in system restore (a Windows 7 feature actually) to get it running. My good friend and MDL member @grrgrr whom I have known from other forums) helped me with it.
    If I had Macrium Home Edition,I could have saved a lot of time using its incremental backup. Maybe I could win a license and use it in the future.

17. agile1

agile1 MDL Novice

Apr 19, 2014
    #17 agile1, Oct 5, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 5, 2017
    Have used Image for Windows/Image for Linux for years but have been reading on Wilders Security about Macrium Reflect 7's rapid delta cloning/restore. MR also appears to be extremely reliable; kind of the essential point in any backup app. I regularly use VMware but need to read up on whether MRCBT can be of help.

18. AntleerLot

AntleerLot MDL Novice

Oct 5, 2017
    My firstpost, to see a giveaway for Macrium Reflect 7, i have seen the introduction and function for home edition. honestly it`s what I need for my pc right now. so many data need to have a regular but small size data back up, it`s really a bothersome task.

anyway, thanks for giving me an opportunity to get a home edition giveaway.

19. fortunes

fortunes MDL Novice

Sep 17, 2015
    Macrium Reflect Free Edition is good, but the Home Edition is even better.
    Especially if you want to use rapid delta cloning/restore or incremental backups.

Great giveaway to join. Count me in. Good luck to all participants.

20. bebondi

bebondi MDL Member

Apr 24, 2017
    Thanks a lot for this excellent giveaway. I really need Macrium Reflect Home as i`m using the free version that has many limitations regarding the Home version. I like very much the speed this software uses to restore the image and the fastest process for creation of such image.

I hope i can win this.

Many, many thanks.