[Giveaway/Contest] 5 Silver Key Standard Edition & 2 Silver Key Enterprise Edition by Inv Softworks.

Discussion in 'Giveaways and Contests' started by whizkidraj, Jan 20, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. whizkidraj

whizkidraj MDL Giveaway Organiser

Apr 6, 2012
    #1 whizkidraj, Jan 20, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 20, 2018
    [​IMG]

HIPAA Encryption and Secure File Transfer - Silver Key - Kryptel:- https://www.kryptel.com/

About Silver Key:-

If you need to send sensitive data over the Internet you should encrypt it first. But what about the other side? The recipient will probably not like the idea of buying and learning some software just to decrypt your file. No problem here if you are using Silver Key.

Right-click the file or folder you wish to send and select the "Create EXE Parcel" command. Silver Key compresses and encrypts your data and adds a small decryptor program. Your correspondent does not need to install any decrypting program because the parcel already contains all the needed software.

If your demands are higher, you can use the Silver Key Parcel Designer to create more advanced encrypted parcels. You can add encrypted and unencrypted comments, create shortcuts on the target computer, request opening a file after decryption, and even include an uninstaller.

Strong Encryption
    Silver Key supports a number of well-proven strong ciphers: AES (default), Blowfish, Serpent, Triple-DES, and Twofish.

Easy to Share
    Share your Web drive folder and upload your parcel there. Or just select Get Download Link and send the link by email or SMS.

Silver Key Edition Comparison:-

Silver Key is available in three editions covering a wide range of user requirements.
    • Free Edition is excellent choice for those users who use encryption only occasionally. While it lacks bells and whistles of the more advanced editions, it still does the job perfectly and provides the same highest level of security.
    • Standard Edition includes all the major features you'd expect from top-notch encryption software. Besides basic encryption/decryption operations, this edition includes advanced features such as Parcel Designer or support for binary keys.
    • If security and reliability is a priority, Enterprise Edition is what you need. In addition to the Standard Edition's features, Enterprise Edition offers command-line interface for automated processing and can work in FIPS 140-2 -compliant encryption mode.
    Full comparison chart here:- https://www.kryptel.com/products/skeditions.php

Silver Key and its features:- https://www.kryptel.com/products/silverkey.php

Silver Key Pricing:- https://www.kryptel.com/order/

About the giveaway:-

I would like to thank Mr. Andre Stoeff and Mr. David Bernstein for sponsoring this giveaway and the licenses for our forum members. :tankyou:

Again, 5 Silver Key Standard Edition, and 2 Silver Key Enterprise Edition Lifetime Licenses for the giveaway.:v:

Giveaway rules:-

As always, simple rules. But please comment something that should indicate that you want to enter this competition. Not just thanks or other one word comments.

Giveaway ends on March 5th, 2018.

Good luck all. :good3:

2. Halimaw

Halimaw MDL Novice

Nov 27, 2016
    Hello, I really want to join the giveaway. Things like encryption and securities are really needed in these years. This software will really help me secure personal datas.

I would like to thank everyone who helped to have this kind of giveaway.

3. Ankit Mhatre

Ankit Mhatre MDL Novice

Jan 15, 2018
    Just like Kryptel, this software is great too. Thanks. Please count me in.

4. Nepoleon

Nepoleon MDL Junior Member

Feb 21, 2016
    Thanks for the giveaway.

I am interested in a couple of features which are only available in the enterprise version.

5. grrgrr

grrgrr MDL Member

Oct 4, 2017
    thanks @whizkidraj for the giveaway.

I lost in the previous giveaway and have been eagerly waiting for the next one to start, as I wrote below
    https://forums.mydigitallife.net/th...on-by-inv-softworks.76009/page-2#post-1405439

I resorted to file encryption few years back. Since then i have a free as well as paid programs. What I miss and mainly want in an encryption program is portability, Cloud support, use USB as a key and Virtual keyboard support.
    Not all programs offer these, but Kryptel does, however in the Paid versions.

I have another fear of not relying on free of limited giveaway encryption programs as they may stop supporting after some years or be hacked, hence loss of my confidential data or inability to restore.

As this giveaway provides an opportunity for a Lifetime license, I can be at peace that I won't face issues aforementioned.

Once again thanks for the opportunity.

Thanks,
    Grr

6. Mohammadwasi7861

Mohammadwasi7861 MDL Novice

Feb 14, 2015
    Thank you so much for this very good giveaway I Hope to win this

I have a nice experience with Kryptel from last win and want to win another one for a family member to use.

I strongly recommend to all because it enhance our customize security. I hope to win Enterprise Edition this time to use myself.

7. lewinner_md

lewinner_md MDL Novice

Mar 23, 2013
    A good software to encrypt, please let me in. Thanks!

8. Ashwin

Ashwin MDL Novice

May 19, 2017
    Thanks for the giveaway.

Sometimes I have to send multiple work documents over email, and I think encrypting them with Kryptel, before sending them would be an excellent security measure. Also as it integrates with Windows Explorer, it is very easy to use. Another plus is Integration with Dropbox, Google Drive, and OneDrive that enables me to securely save my personal confidential information in the cloud with any fear of hack.

9. angustaver

angustaver MDL Junior Member

Sep 5, 2015
    if I upload something to the cloud
    I want to have it encrypted
    I do not want anyone to sniff my stuff.
    and this is the best program to do it.
    thanks for te giveaway

10. sterchin

sterchin MDL Member

Mar 25, 2016
    Thanks @whizkidraj for the giveaway.
    My favorite features:
    Silver Key encrypts sensitive data and creates an encrypted packet that can be transmitted over the Internet.
    Silver Key packages can be self-extracting, so the recipient does not need to install the program and decrypt the data.

11. dudeluv

dudeluv MDL Member

Aug 7, 2012
    I want to win either the Enterprise or the Silver Key License. I have a lot of Documents that are in the cloud and want to have them encrypted. Count me in @whizkidraj

12. Raur

Raur MDL Junior Member

Oct 11, 2017
    Thanks a lot whizkidraj, Mr. Andre Stoeff and Mr. David Bernstein for this giveaway!

Currently using an old encryption suite but the recipient needs to install a software to decrypt it. With its limitations, I need a software like Silver Key to not only replace my encryption suite but to manage my encrypted data with ease and securely without the fear of hack. I'd like to win a enterprise license so count me in!

13. harve

harve MDL Novice

Feb 19, 2018
    Consider me in too, sir. :D

14. daljeet singh

daljeet singh MDL Novice

Jun 27, 2017
    Big thanks to whizkidraj & Inv Softworks for Giving away Silver Key Standard Edition & Silver Key Enterprise Edition

Have sensitive data , Want to share with your friend's
    Silver key rescue you, send data everywhere with protection

Any file Any size Any format is accepted
    Silver Key Encrypt data, Shred everysingle byte with single command
    AES 256 encryption is used everytime to encrypt your data
    Silver Key is not installed don't worry it works through USB

Don't want to remeber the key, Use USB or Yubikeys as key
    Many more features waiting for you.

Thankyou

15. hakah

hakah MDL Junior Member

Apr 4, 2014
    Thanks for the Giveaway!
    Silver Key encrypts sensitive data and creates encrypted parcel that can safely be sent over the Internet. It does not require any software to be installed on the receiving end. It provides support for several popular Web-based drives - Google Drive, Microsoft OneDrive, and Dropbox and can easibly, securely exchange files between desktop and Android tablet or smartphone.

16. leojohnpc

leojohnpc MDL Novice

Aug 23, 2014
    Please count me in! I wan to use this to encrypt my files before sending through emails. Thank you

17. forwardintofuture

forwardintofuture MDL Junior Member

Dec 7, 2016
    With so much holes into our privacy today, Silver Key is a software to help regain some control on it. Especially if you have to send some sensitive info through email such as communicating with your bank. And generally its important to diminish the surface area that can make you become a victim of hacking or theft.Silver Key is an ideal addition to help achieve those results.

Thnx to MDL, whizkidraj, Mr. Andre Stoeff and Mr. David Bernstein for this giveaway. Good luck everyone!:good3:

18. kubik67

kubik67 MDL Junior Member

Feb 14, 2016
    Thanks for the contest.
    I want to win Silver Key for safe sending over the Internet protected files or confidential messages. And this encryption program greatly simplifies the work.

19. dhruvenjoy

dhruvenjoy MDL Member

Nov 27, 2010
    Thanks for the contest. Silver key will help me to protect my sensitive information by encrypting it!!

20. fortunes

fortunes MDL Novice

Sep 17, 2015
    Silver Key - Kryptel helps to protect sensitive data for communication.

Great giveaway to join. Count me in. Good luck to all participants.