[Giveaway/Contest] Acronis True Image 2021

Discussion in 'Giveaways and Contests' started by sid_16, Dec 4, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sid_16

sid_16 MDL Giveaway Organiser

Oct 15, 2011
    I would like to thank everybody from Acronis for sponsoring these 19 licenses for Acronis True Image 2021.
    Each license can activate up to 5 PCs and it gives you 1TB of cloud storage free for one year.Secondly I like to thank our member Tarek for writing this review that can be read here.

[​IMG]
    Acronis True Image 2021 is the only personal cyber protection solution that delivers a unique, integrated combination of proven backup technology and cutting-edge cybersecurity that stops even the latest threats. You will have backup and safeguarding of your entire system, applications, and files is of great importance and doesn't need to be complicated or costly.

The program is a true cyber protection that offers you combined backup and antimalware together to protect you from today’s threats, accidents, failures and attacks

Easy, intuitive backup and antivirus:

Efficient all-in-one protection:

Secure from all modern cyberthreats:

Homepage:

https://www.acronis.com/en-us/

Download:

https://dl.acronis.com/u/AcronisTrueImage2021.exe

Size: 793 Mb

System Requirements:

Works on multiple platforms:

[​IMG]

Mobile:

iOS 10.3 or later

Android 5.0 or later

Purchase:

[​IMG]

New Cybersecurity Capabilities for 2021:

Real-time protection:

Ensure malware can never harm your systems, applications, and files

[​IMG]

On-demand antivirus scans:

Check the status of your data security anytime you want

[​IMG]

Web filtering (Windows only):

This will protect your digital life from malicious websites. Although most websites are useful, informative, or fun, however others are designed to inject malware, ransomware, and cryptojackers onto your system, or harbor scams, fake news, and phishing threats. The built-in new protection will automatically blocks those malicious URLs

Videoconference protections (Windows only):

Safeguard your Zoom, Cisco WebEx, and Microsoft Teams calls against suspicious activities and prying eyes

Data Protection Capabilities:

Dual protection:

Replicate local backups in the cloud automatically so you always have a safe, off-site copy available. Local backups combined with online backups deliver the peace of mind of Dual Protection. Acronis makes it easy and efficient by automatically replicating local backups in the cloud.

----------------------------------------
    Homepage:
    https://www.acronis.com/en-us/products/true-image/

Download:
    https://dl.acronis.com/u/AcronisTrueImage2021.exe

Buy Acronis True Image 2021
    https://www.acronis.com/en-us/products/true-image/purchasing/

Customer Service and Support
    https://www.acronis.com/en-us/support/
    ------------------------------------------------

Competition rules
      • To make a valid entry every participant must comment on "why do you need a free license of Acronis True Image 2021 or which feature/s of ATI 2021 do you like the most?".
      • Only one entry allowed per household.
      • You must use your real IP address to enter the giveaway.
      • If you enter the giveaway using a proxy or VPN then we will assume that you've got other accounts here, so your entry will not be counted and you will be disqualified.
      • If you're a winner and you don't respond to your private message within 4 days then someone else will be selected.
      • You only need to post once. Any other posts will be deleted.
      • If you don't want to enter the competition then don't post in this thread.
    Competition run time

The Giveaway of A T I 2021 will start from 4th. December 2020 and end on 7th January 2021

Winners will be randomly selected using RANDOM.ORG on the 7th January 2021 (all time is GMT+5.30).

Be sure you've got your private messaging enabled as that's how you'll be told if you're a winner.
    -------------------------------
    If you agree with the above rules then you're welcome to enter.

sid_16

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Edelberto

Edelberto MDL Novice

Apr 19, 2014
    ATI 2021 is the best for me, because you can create a BOOT-USB-Stick easily.

Also the backup process is very quick with my SanDisk Extreme 256 GB USB-Stick !

Thanks for the Giveaway lottery, hope I win !

Edelberto

3. coleoptere2007

coleoptere2007 MDL Guru

Apr 8, 2008
    You can count me in. I use it for a long time but in a workaround manner. So hoping to have a chance to win a licence. good luck to other members who will join. :)

4. billmcct

billmcct MDL Member

Aug 13, 2014
    I am using the free ATI version from Western Digital. It has almost NO options. I am also using O&O DiskImage Pro which doesn't seem to work correctly half the time. Would love to use ATI 2021 since ATI is the Gold Standard in Imaging.
    Thanks @sid_16 and Acronis for a great giveaway

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. zen45

zen45 MDL Addicted

Feb 25, 2010
    im using the acronis 2017 version and its the best at backing up your system disk or data disks its easy to use and under stand so please enter me in this drawing Sid and thank you .

6. Count me in also. I'm using the 2019 edition for my main PC since it has been out.

7. OldMX

OldMX MDL Addicted

Jul 30, 2009
    Definately In!

8. DigiBill

DigiBill MDL Novice

Oct 13, 2010
    Been using ATI for many years and would enjoy getting a year subscription for free.
    The Try & Decide is an excellent feature for testing new software

DigiBill

9. jan13

jan13 MDL Novice

Oct 26, 2016
    I would like to win Acronis True Image 2021 to be able to recover the system. I use an older version of ATI and the purchase of a new version is a lot of expense for me. I like the incremental mode which allows you to quickly perform backups.

10. liliactr

liliactr MDL Member

Sep 3, 2009
    Instade of spend time to format my pc it is better and faster to create image and restore with all programs and settings. ATI is the best and most popular program for this aim so i need it like everybody else in here. Most usefull thing in it is i think universal restore. It helps to restore same image to different configurations

11. dhruvenjoy

dhruvenjoy MDL Member

Nov 27, 2010
    Thanks for the giveaway. Acronis TI is a great app for backing up partitions, files and/or folder etc. with modern and easy to use interface. I also like Web filtering feature.

12. dudeluv

dudeluv MDL Senior Member

Aug 7, 2012
    Thanks for this Giveaway @sid_16 , I would love to win Acronis TI 2021 to help me with backups and cloning my hard drives to name a few operations this great product has to offer.

13. kubik67

kubik67 MDL Member

Feb 14, 2016
    Thank you for the contest.
    Acronis True Image 2021 is a top-end backup program and has a lot of functionality that is not available in other backup programs.
    I need a free Acronis True Image 2021 license to back up and restore data if it is damaged or deleted for various reasons and clone my hard drives.
    In Acronis True Image 2021, I like the additional security features to protect data from any type of malware, as well as the advanced backup capabilities.

14. lenfries

lenfries MDL Novice

Oct 15, 2011
    Hopefully this works. I haven't posted here before but really need to try disk image booting from usb and cloning to a USB connected m.2. Fingers crossed it works!

15. Muggaen

Muggaen MDL Addicted

Dec 30, 2011
    First thanks for this great contest, I have been a big user of ATI for many years, then went to macrium for a while, now ATI have been more and more stabile so I would use this contest and hope win a free license, count me in the contest.

16. Pica168

Pica168 MDL Junior Member

Jul 2, 2018
    Thanks for the chance to win a license, I need Acronis True Image 2021 to backup my SSD as it failed once before, just died without any warning, i am currently using AOMEI Backupper to backup my files once a month.

17. dinosaur07

dinosaur07 MDL Senior Member

Jan 19, 2016
    Thanks a lot for this excellent giveaway @sid_16
    Acronis TI Premium is the best version of the acclaimed best backup software on the market with the difference that the cloud storage is extended up to 1TB for keeping the back-up files on their servers. As far as I tested the software, the cloud storage provide great transfer speeds, a full PC backup took less than 1 hour. I like the most their ransomware protection so in case of a disaster we can revert the back-up and we're set and safe. It would be nice for me if Acronis becomes an online browser application or a portable one in order to save storage space.

Thanks a lot for this opportunity!

18. LightSource

LightSource MDL Junior Member

Nov 4, 2009
    Looking for True Image to backup my home PC and files for future restore. Kids at home so you never know when things are deleted by them. Thanks

19. coleoptere2007

coleoptere2007 MDL Guru

Apr 8, 2008
    #19 coleoptere2007, Dec 10, 2020
    Last edited: Dec 10, 2020
    sorry wrong section

20. subido

subido MDL Member

Aug 14, 2013
    I need an acronis true image license because of the backup and restore feature.