[Giveaway/Contest] Biniware Run by Alexandru Dicu 5 x Lifetime Registered Accounts.

Discussion in 'Giveaways and Contests' started by whizkidraj, Jan 27, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. whizkidraj

whizkidraj MDL Giveaway Organiser

Apr 6, 2012
    #1 whizkidraj, Jan 27, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 27, 2019
    [​IMG]

Biniware Run:- https://biniware.com/brun

Biniware Run - Keep all important shortcuts in one place

Program Overview

Biniware Run is a portable desktop tool which provides you fast access to your favorite website addresses, files and folders from one single place. Just drag and drop any website address, file or folder inside the colored circle from your desktop and you can easily access all you are interested in by using this handy software. You can define categories, move, sort, import, export or customize your shortcuts anytime. Instead of searching for bookmarks in different web browsers, files or folders through your computer, make your work and browsing easier with Biniware Run. And the best thing is that this software is portable. Even if there is an installer, this is just for checking the EULA, the change log and a quick overview on how to use it. The installer will just extract one executable file and that's all. Want to get rid of it? Simple. Just delete the file.

Program Features
    √ Easy to use and highly customizable user interface.
    √ Drag and drop support for website addresses, files and folders.
    √ Sorting, moving, importing and exporting of the shortcuts are supported.
    √ Importing from HTLM bookmarks files exported with all web browsers is supported.
    √ Access all shortcuts anywhere by using the customizable global keyboard shortcuts.
    √ Shortcuts to .exe, .cmd, .bat files support parameters and setting a working directory.
    √ Shortcuts to .exe, .cmd, .bat, .msc files can be executed with administrative privileges.
    √ The configuration is stored in XML format, making it easy to edit the file in any text editor.
    √ This is a portable software. You can move and execute it from any folder from your computer.
    √ Full support for standard user accounts. Elevated privileges are not required.
    √ Offline user manual is available in .chm format.
    √ And many, many more. Just try it out.

Registered Users Features
    √ Special thank you mention in the About section of the software.

System Requirements
    √ Supported operating systems: Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, Windows Server 2008 and newer.
    √ Microsoft .NET Framework version 4.5 or a newer version.

About the giveaway:-

I would like to thank my dear friend, and our beloved developer of Biniware Run, Mr. Alexandru Dicu for sponsoring this generous giveaway for our awesome forum members.:tankyou:
    Again, 5 x Lifetime Registered Accounts of Biniware Run for the giveaway.:v:

Giveaway rules:-

1. Only one entry allowed per household.

2. You must use your real IP address to enter the giveaway (Not a VPN or proxy).
    What I mean by real IP address is, once you enter a competition here using some PC and internet network, then please try not to change that network or visit your friend's home sometimes and enter the competition from there, or in college, open MDL and enter in the competition from there. Try to keep your participation all from one place, one network and household, one device.

3. Must be a registered member before the start of the giveaway. If you register and the giveaway has already been started, you cannot participate.
    Wait for the next giveaway after registering and after making some good posts in other forums section.
    :)

Lastly, post anything about Biniware Run to show your appreciation and love for it.

Giveaway ends on February 28, 2019.

Good luck all. :good3:

2. dinosaur07

dinosaur07 MDL Senior Member

Jan 19, 2016
    Thanks a lot for the giveaway @whizkidraj and thans to Alex Dicu for his continuous development of great products.
    I will definitely be interested in having this software in order to better organise my tasks on my PC and faster run anything i use on a daily basis.
    I encourage the dev to keep on doing the work with the feeling that his software is usefull and innovative.

Thank you both.
    :thumbsup::shake::tankyou:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. grrgrr

grrgrr MDL Member

Oct 4, 2017
    Thanks @whizkidraj for the giveaway.

My desktop has only 4-5 empty slots, all others used. I hope Biniware Run can help me tidyup deskptop space and make some room by creating shortcuts to files and folders that I need to have handy and have placed otherwise on dekstop.

Thanks,
    Grr

4. jan13

jan13 MDL Novice

Oct 26, 2016
    Biniware Run is an innovative program for many thanks to the creator

5. akiratoriyama

akiratoriyama MDL Junior Member

Apr 7, 2014
    Biniware Run allows for easy customisation of Windows, without advanced registry shenanigans to get what you want. Thanks for the contest.

6. sterchin

sterchin MDL Member

Mar 25, 2016
    Thanks for the giveaway @whizkidraj

Biniware Run is used to quickly launch programs and scripts, go to frequently used folders and access your favorite sites. The program places on the desktop a tiny window with its own logo, by clicking on which a menu with a list of links and shortcuts is called up. Alternatively, the menu can open near the cursor by pressing custom hotkeys.

7. tarekma7

tarekma7 MDL Member

Sep 28, 2012
    Thanks a lot for the giveaway @whizkidraj. This is my first time to see this app. It is portable, easy to use and highly customizable user interface. I can access all my files, folders, favorite websites in one place. Very interesting. I need to try using the app.

8. Raur

Raur MDL Member

Oct 11, 2017
    Thanks a lot for this awesome software giveaway @whizkidraj and Alex Dicu :)

Never known this software until it is offered here in MDL as a giveaway. I'd like to try this out and hopefully helps me in my PC routine jobs by quickly launching programs, open frequently used folders and accessing my favorite websites. Curious to know the interesting features in this easy to use application. Count me in! :D

9. subasuflorian

subasuflorian MDL Novice

Jan 12, 2013
    I am very interested in such software, especially as it is portable. I will test his capabilities for free these days.

10. who4reyou

who4reyou MDL Novice

Apr 23, 2012
    Thanks for the giveaway, biniware run is interesting shortcut program

11. baziroll

baziroll MDL Member

Dec 16, 2012
    thanks to Mr Alexandru and whizkidraj for giveaway
    its such nice tool to have it.very customize_able very thin and fast to run program with it
    :)

12. kubik67

kubik67 MDL Member

Feb 14, 2016
    Thanks for the giveaway.
    Biniware Run is a convenient tool to store and organize the shortcuts into a single place and this this software is portable, which allows hranie all the labels on a removable nositele and use on different devices.

13. hakah

hakah MDL Member

Apr 4, 2014
    #13 hakah, Feb 9, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 9, 2019
    Thanks for the Giveaway!
    Biniware Run is a special tool which provides you fast access to website addresses, files and folders from one single place by simply drag and drop any website address, file or folder inside the colored circle from your desktop and you can easily access them.
    Biniware Run is a very productive and time saving utility for all Windows users. Using it, you can keep all the shortcuts to your favorite websites, programs, files and folders in a single easy to access place.

14. whizkidraj

whizkidraj MDL Giveaway Organiser

Apr 6, 2012
    One more announcement. It is kind of funny to see some users copy pasting a part of the description of the software. They may have picked this habit from other forums where users are forced (mandatory rule) to comment about the features of the software that is being given away.
    I understand that many of us here are not software pros and even if we are, there's always some new software to explore and try. So if u don't have any information about the software being given, u can feel free to express genuinely and no one would think less of you if you share that you don't know much or anything about the software, but would like to try it... and anything else that comes to your mind.
    Feel free, my friends. :) I think I shall include this as a note in all of my future giveaways.
    Cheers!

15. forwardintofuture

forwardintofuture MDL Junior Member

Dec 7, 2016
    Never used it, but i'm very interested to win one of those licenses.Seems a great tool to save time, especially if you need to fix a friend's Pc or your own after some issues. Getting access to your favorite websites and utilities in a few clicks can saves a lot. Also on your own Pc, for avoiding to go through a lot of processes to get access to some important settings Biniware Run would be an excellent utility. Thank you for this great giveaway:)

16. Nepoleon

Nepoleon MDL Member

Feb 21, 2016
    Thanks for the giveaway.

Never heard about of Biniware Run until now.
    I would like to win a license to test it to it's full potential.

17. Askanag

Askanag MDL Novice

Feb 10, 2016
    Thank you for organizing the contest whizkidraj.
    Judging by the few reviews the program deserves attention. I think that she will have a place on my computer.
    Best regards.

18. bebondi

bebondi MDL Member

Apr 24, 2017
    Great thanks for this nice giveaway. I would like to win a license for this software in order to better organise my apps on my lap. This sounds great and seems too good to be true, so let`s try and see.

I hope i win.

19. khanyash

khanyash MDL Giveaway Organizer

Jun 21, 2015
    I am trying the free version and like it, very useful little tool to manage a lot of things. The nice touch, it's portable too. Count me IN.

Alex is an excellent Dev, expect to see more such handy tools in the future.

20. cloudval

cloudval MDL Junior Member

Jun 21, 2018
    didn't realise this thing was on.
    count me in though. i would like to unclog my taskbar & desktop.