[Concluded] [Giveaway/Contest] Eazy Fix (Windows Time Machine) Lifetime Licenses

Discussion in 'Giveaways and Contests' started by khanyash, Jul 17, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. khanyash

khanyash MDL Giveaway Organizer

Jun 21, 2015
    #1 khanyash, Jul 17, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 20, 2018
    [​IMG]

Instant System Recovery Solution
    Official website
    http://www.eazsolutions.com

What is Eazy Fix?

Eazy Fix is a Windows Time Machine! It lets users to instantly undo PC problems by reverting the PC back to last hour, yesterday, last week or last month before the problems have happened. Eazy Fix works even if Windows O.S. fails to bootup.

Download: http://www.eazsolutions.com/downloads.html

Eazy Fix In a Nutshell

* 1 minute to setup Eazy Fix
    * 5 seconds to create a snapshot
    * A snapshot contains 100% of Windows system, user data, programs and settings (WYSIWYG)
    * 10 seconds to rollback the computer to a snapshot even if Windows fails to bootup.

Who Can Use Eazy Fix?
    Home Users who are not computer savvy
    IT Professionals who need to support Windows PCs
    Computer Test Centers which need frequently re-baseline
    Computer Labs where always need clean systems

What Can Eazy Fix Be Used For

1. Use Eazy Fix to recover Windows if Windows fails to bootup
    2. Use Eazy Fix to recover deleted or corrupted files
    3. Use Eazy Fix to clean up virus and spyware infections
    4. Use Eazy Fix to remove unwanted software installations
    5. Use Eazy Fix to rollback failed software deployment
    6. Use Eazy Fix to reset workstations to desired baseline upon restart
    7. Use Eazy Fix to create test beds for software testing
    8. Use Eazy Fix to protect system and data from unauthorized access

Why Eazy Fix?
    1. Eazy Fix does not require hidden partition or reserved space to install.
    2. Eazy Fix continuously protects system from any known or unknown software threats.
    3. Eazy Fix can take a new snapshot of PC regardless the hard disk size and system size in less than 5 seconds without interrupting your work.
    4. Eazy Fix can roll back to a snapshot in less than 10 seconds even if Windows fails to bootup.
    5. Eazy Fix can restore data up to the minute of crash.
    6. Eazy Fix works as if it's not even there, it doesn't require user to do anything.
    7. Eazy Fix supports both 32 and 64 bit of Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8.x and Windows 10 (MBR or GPT disk; Legacy or UEFI BIOS).

How to buy Eazy Fix?
    You won't find pricing information on their website. FAQ states "We primarily sell through distributors and resellers who could have different pricing in different countries. To avoid unfair competition, our distributors ask us not to openly publish the prices. We apologize for the inconvenience. You can inquire pricing information from sales@eazsolutions.com."

Eazy Fix is simply the easiest, fastest and arguably the best system instant recovery solution in the market and chosen by millions of users worldwide.

Screens
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I would like to thank EAZ Solutions for sponsoring the licenses for our active members.

Giveaway Details: Eazy Fix v11. 15x lifetime licenses + 1 year free upgrades.

(Please read and follow the simple rules) Giveaway Rules

* Members should have at least 10 good posts (hello, thanks, such 2-3 words posts, and giveaway participation do not count) to enter this contest.
    * Post in minimum 2-3 sentences "why you would like to win a license of Eazy Fix" to make a valid entry.

* Share the giveaway on social media, forums, blogs, etc. (Optional)
    * Posts have the same or duplicate IP address will not be counted in the contest.
    * Participation or Posts not per Rules will be deleted without any notice.
    * I reserve the right to any/all actions related to the giveaway.

NOTE: The contest should have more than 75 valid posts on the completion. The number of licenses will be reduced for less than the mentioned valid posts for the contest.

PM me within 3 days of winners announcement.
    PM me for any queries.

Giveaway Ends: 17.08.2018

2. khanyash

Jun 21, 2015
    #2 khanyash, Jul 18, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 20, 2018
    (OP)
    Contest Live Now

15x lifetime licenses + 1 year free upgrades (You will get 11 months remaining as licenses were received in advance).

Please read and follow the simple Rules.

3. Egrupov

Egrupov MDL Member

Aug 23, 2010
    I experiment a lot with Windows and Eazy Fix would be to me truly suitable. Thanks to this opportunity here to put you!:):):)

4. tefor

tefor MDL Senior Member

Apr 5, 2017
    This sounds as if Eazy Fix is a great and useful software..
    The most excting thing is your operating system is in your hands in a really short time even if you have a failed-bootup ..
    Please count me in and thanks for this nice giveaway

5. tarekma7

tarekma7 MDL Member

Sep 28, 2012
    Thanks for the giveway. This is my first time to know about this progrm. It is very useful for me to recover Windows if Windows fails to bootup and recover corrupted files. Clean up virus and
    protection of system and data from unauthorized access are other good features

6. dinosaur07

dinosaur07 MDL Senior Member

Jan 19, 2016
    Thanks a lot for the very good giveaway @yashkhan and EAZ Solutions :clap::worthy::hug2:
    The new Eazy Fix 11 is a very good system snapshot software suitable for software enthusiasts, testers and users that want to safely restore their systems at a specified date.
    It is a good solution covering all our needs regarding backup, antimalware (although i wouldn`t risk on this matter) and optimisers. It is an efficient software good to have it when something unwanted or disastrous appear, good also for broken Windows updates definitions that render Windows unstable.

My share below:
    https://twitter.com/dinosaur071/status/1020672721955549184

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  7. nash58

nash58 MDL Member

Feb 8, 2010
    Eazy Fix is simple to use and use low disk space for snapshots. It's a good tool to save all the hassle of having to reinstall again the OS,
    Would love to have it on my PC.

8. dhruvenjoy

dhruvenjoy MDL Member

Nov 27, 2010
    Eazy Fix is the best solution for recovering windows if a user encounters any issue. I like following features-

1.Snapshot created by the program contains 100% of Windows system, user data, programs and settings (WYSIWYG)
    2. 10 seconds to rollback the computer to a snapshot even if Windows fails to bootup.

3. Eazy Fix does not require hidden partition or reserved space to install.
    https://twitter.com/dhruvmercury/status/1022783639673700353
    Thanks!!!

9. bebondi

bebondi MDL Member

Apr 24, 2017
    https://twitter.com/pisulika/status/1023682334053355520

Thanks a lot for the giveaway. I would like to win a license for Eazy Fix in order to have a working alternative to System Restore that should be more complete, comprehensive and operational. This software has all these advantages and that`s why i want to win it.

Best regards,

10. khanyash

Jun 21, 2015
    #10 khanyash, Aug 2, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 2, 2018
    (OP)
    Participation or Posts not per Rules have been deleted.

11. machao_mengqi

machao_mengqi MDL Novice

Dec 12, 2017
    #11 machao_mengqi, Aug 2, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 2, 2018
    Thank for giveaway.
    This is the first time I know Eazy fix. Now I'm using Deep Freeze 6 and I don't really love it.
    With eazy-fix:
    I can rollback after I try some patch or Cr@ck.
    I can open strange files from Email.
    Not need Antivirus.
    I can test new software before I decide to keep
    when try BIG PROGRAM like Office, Adobe, 3DS Max...and
    My kid can't harm my computer, my files.
    If I win this contest that is soo good.

12. khanyash

Jun 21, 2015
    I have revised the 10 good posts Rule to make it more clear and easy for the members.
    Previous Rule was "Members should have at least 10 good posts outside of the giveaway forum to enter this contest."
    New Rule is "Members should have at least 10 good posts (hello, thanks, such 2-3 words posts, and giveaway participation do not count) to enter this contest."

13. baziroll

baziroll MDL Member

Dec 16, 2012
    Thank you for the giveaway @yashkhan.count me good program no doubt
    fast and secure.with its snapshot good for bring pc back to good state you want
    so save you from trouble like viruses

14. hakah

hakah MDL Member

Apr 4, 2014
    Thanks for the Giveaway !
    Easy Fix it Windows Time Machine Solution which can undo common user errors and serious system problems on your PC and allow you to return your PC to perfect condition without ever knowing what went wrong. It can restore PC even if Windows fails to boot up without any boot disk or third party media required. It is simply the easiest and fastest PC rollback software. With such favorite feature of the software, I am eager to win this license to ensure maximum safety and security to my system.

Twitter sharing link :
    https://twitter.com/hakahw/status/1026001344014893057

15. TONSCHUH

TONSCHUH MDL Addicted

Jun 11, 2012
    I tryout always a lot of different apps and games, because I'm a bit of a hoarder, when it comes to computer stuff.

The problem with that habit is, that I sometimes (partly) kill my Windows-10 installation.

From time to time I do backup my whole system, but not daily / weekly / monthly / automatically.

So even if I'm able to go back to my last backup, it will be never up2date, because of the irregularity of my backup's and that is why I think "Eazy Fix PC Windows Time Machine" would be perfect for me.

To be able to roll my system back to one hour ago or so, would be really helpful and would save me a lot of time, which I would have to waste to re-install all the things I put on my system since my last major backup.

Thanks a lot for the Giveaway and Good Luck everyone !

:)

16. Alex Dee

Alex Dee MDL Junior Member

Feb 5, 2018
    Thanks for the giveaway.

Thank you for the opportunity to win a license for this wonderful software.

After installing the analogue of this program RollBack RX on my laptop, I forgot about the problems with Windows. I would like to use this program on my PC, since I like to test a large number of different software regularly, often after deletion remains garbage in the system. Having installed the program it is possible to switch the state of the computer between different pictures. The computer can be restored to the working state in a few minutes if the Windows OS does not boot. Eazy Fix is ??different from any other conventional backup or recovery solution due to its unique features.

https://twitter.com/Sasha42ua/status/1025547976402513920

17. mstzl

mstzl MDL Novice

May 23, 2017
    As a Windows Time Machine, Eazy Fix dose not take up too much of hard disk space, which only takes a new snapshot of your PC and rolls back to it as rapidly as possible when you need. I think Eazy Fix is one of the best option to me when my PC need to be restored to its previous state. Based on this, I want to get a Eazy Fix lisence. thank you a lot.

18. khanyash

Jun 21, 2015
    #18 khanyash, Aug 17, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 18, 2018
    (OP)
    Giveaway Ended

There are total 13 entries. There will be 5 winners.

19. khanyash

Jun 21, 2015
    Thank you for your participation

Congratulations to the winners

[​IMG]

PM me within 3 days to claim the win

20. Egrupov

Egrupov MDL Member

Aug 23, 2010