[Giveaway/Contest] Epubor Ultimate - 4 x 1-year + 1 Lifetime with free upgrades.

Discussion in 'Giveaways and Contests' started by whizkidraj, Mar 4, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. whizkidraj

whizkidraj MDL Giveaway Organiser

Apr 6, 2012
    #1 whizkidraj, Mar 4, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 6, 2019
    [​IMG]

Epubor Homepage:- https://www.epubor.com/

Convert eBooks purchased from almost all the popular retailers

Support eBooks purchased from: Amazon Kindle, Nook, Sony, Kobo, Google Play, Lulu, Smashwords, Fictionwise, and more...

Input formats: KFX, EPUB, PDF, AZW, AZW1, AZW3, AZW4, Mobi, PRC, TPZ, Topaz, TXT, and HTML.
    Output formats: EPUB, Mobi, AZW3, TXT and PDF (Common font size and large font size).

Batch conversion saves your time.
    Convert your books at 60X faster speed.

Choose the format you want to convert and click the convert button. Once the conversion is done, the output folder which stores the converted books will pop up.
    Get the converted books and read them on any device or app.

More about Epubor Ultimate:- https://www.epubor.com/ultimate.html

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

About the giveaway:-

I would like to thank my dear friend Angel, and everyone at Epubor for sponsoring this generous giveaway for our awesome forum members.:tankyou:

Giveaway rules:-

1. Only one entry allowed per household.

2. You must use your real IP address to enter the giveaway (Not a VPN or proxy).
    What I mean by real IP address is, once you enter a competition here using some PC and internet network, then please try not to change that network or visit your friend's home sometimes and enter the competition from there, or in college, open MDL and enter in the competition from there. Try to keep your participation all from one place, one network and household, one device.

3. Must be a registered member before the start of the giveaway. If you register and the giveaway has already been started, you cannot participate.
    Wait for the next giveaway after registering and after making some good posts in other forums section. :)

Optional Rules:-

4. Like, Follow, Subscribe Epubor on their social media sites. (optional, but appreciated).

5. Review Epubor on Trustpilot. Click on the above Trustpilot button, or click here to leave your review. (It hardly takes 2 mins).

And a special simple small request
    :bookside:
    And at last, please comment something that should indicate that you want to enter this competition. Not just thanks or other one word comments.

Giveaway ends on April 10th, 2019.

Good luck all. :good3:

2. liliactr

liliactr MDL Member

Sep 3, 2009
    I installed this software yesterday. I first time bought and downloaded a decryped ebook from google. It flawlessly ands uper fast decodes and converts it to pdf for me to read on any devices like my android phone. I want to be free to read my books with any software or at any device if i paid for them. This software gives me that freedom. Please count me in.

3. tj3103

tj3103 MDL Novice

Feb 18, 2017
    This seems like it would be helpful software, and I'd like to try it out.

4. gdant

gdant MDL Novice

May 5, 2016
    I used to read books on Kindle but it is hassle to take it everywhere while traveling. Would be great if I can read my favourite goodreads from Amazon.
    Thanks for the giveaway.

5. noyz

noyz MDL Novice

Sep 9, 2017
    interesting and very useful kind of software i will join with the giveaway.

6. herry2009

herry2009 MDL Member

Jul 22, 2011
    interesting and very useful kind of software i will join with the giveaway. herry

7. hakah

hakah MDL Member

Apr 4, 2014
    Thanks for the Giveaway!
    Epubor Ultimate Converter helps you to decrypt and convert eBooks purchased from Kindle, Nook, Sony, Kobo and
    Google online eBook stores in batch. There is no need to install any additional tools or plugins to handle eBook DRM removal and eBook conversion. This software is a "must-have" tool for all eBook lovers. It gets regular updates and continuous optimization from professional Epubor developers. As a conclusion, it is the most easy-to-use eBook format conversion software and is 100% safe with no adware, spyware, or viruses.

4. https://www.facebook.com/eBookConverter liked, followed and subscribed.
    5. Review name as 'Kah Hak' on Trustpilot.

8. vaalibaba

vaalibaba MDL Novice

Feb 21, 2011
    I think it will be helpful for me!

9. grrgrr

grrgrr MDL Member

Oct 4, 2017
    Thanks @whizkidraj for this giveaway

I had won Epubor Ultimate license elsewhere and have used it before. I used it then (2017) to convert Kindle purchased books as could be seen below. Truly it does the job in 2 clicks. I had thought the license was perpetual, but got expired in a year, so couldn't get other books converted. I hope to win the lifetime license as it supports to/fro conversion for all the formats that I could use.

My share below,
    https://twitter.com/GrrGrrr/status/1114938957962170368

[​IMG]

Thanks, Grr

10. kubik67

kubik67 MDL Member

Feb 14, 2016
    Thanks for the contest.
    I recently bought a PocketBook and Epubor Ultimate I need now more than ever.
    Epubor Ultimate is an excellent and convenient program for converting e-books of EPUB, PDF, Mobi and other formats with the function of removing DRM protection.
    The program has a simple user-friendly and minimalistic interface.
    After starting, you will need to drag your books to the left of the window, select the desired format and click on the convert button, in General, everything is very simple and clear.

Liked, Followd Epubor on Facebook and Twitter

My epubor review on TrustPilot

11. love soft

love soft MDL Novice

Dec 16, 2016
    Thanks for the Giveaway
    Epubor Ultimate Can Help me quickly and efficiently delete DRM protection for e-books, making it easy for me to read unlimitedly anytime, anywhere

12. Raur

Raur MDL Member

Oct 11, 2017
    Thanks a lot for the opportunity to win in this giveaway @whizkidraj !

Epubor Ultimate Converter is a must-have e-book software to convert non-DRM or DRM protected eBooks purchased from online e-book stores. There is a need to install a plugin within the application to convert e-books to PDF and no need for plugins in removing of DRM protection. It is the easy-to-use with its minimalist and simple UI. I'd highly recommend this to all e-book fans in MDL. Count me in and hopefully extend my 1-year license or have a lifetime license if I win :)

Liked/Followed on Facebook and Twitter and subscribed.

Reviewer name: Rands / Trustpilot Review Link

13. Nepoleon

Nepoleon MDL Member

Feb 21, 2016
    Thanks for the giveaway.

It would be quite useful to people like me.

14. akiratoriyama

akiratoriyama MDL Junior Member

Apr 7, 2014
    Please count me in. Been seeking an alternative to Calibre for my kindle.

15. forwardintofuture

forwardintofuture MDL Junior Member

Dec 7, 2016
    I had the occasion before to use Epubor, and frankly, it is very hard to find something better than it. It has almost everything you want from an Ebook converter. No need to go online to find some shady websites that convert your texts or books by forcing you to install some adwares.
    It is a very well designed product, highly intuitive and easy to use. If you want to convert some rare formats, it will automatically download some plugins for the conversion. You can also resize any of your documents and decide of the quality of the output. All that is done in a very fast and stable way, without any fuss.
    Thank you to MDL, whizkidraj and Epubor for this giveaway!:worthy:

16. Ashwin

Ashwin MDL Junior Member

May 19, 2017
    Thanks for the Giveaway

I read books only on my Ipad. There are times when I need to convert a DRM paid book to another format, but there is no native conversion available as such. A friend had helped with conversion using Epubor Ultimate and resulting format was much better than the one from Calibre free tool. I hope this giveaway can give me a license to use Epubor Ultimate.

17. whizkidraj

Apr 6, 2012
    No more entries allowed. :)

18. whizkidraj

Apr 6, 2012

Congratulations! Winners will receive a PM from me. Please reply to that PM within 3 days to claim your win or else, and as always, next person in the list becomes the new winner and so on....

Once again, I would like to thank my dear friend Angel, and everyone at Epubor for sponsoring this generous giveaway for our awesome forum members.:tankyou:

19. liliactr

liliactr MDL Member

Sep 3, 2009
    Thank you for this great giveway. I can decrypt my google play downloaded digital ebooks easy now. :clap: Waiting for PM.

20. dinosaur07

dinosaur07 MDL Senior Member

Jan 19, 2016
    Congrats to the winners and thanks @whizkidraj for the very good giveaway!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...