[Giveaway/Contest] for 10 licenses of Acronis True Image 2019.

Discussion in 'Giveaways and Contests' started by sid_16, Oct 18, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sid_16

sid_16 MDL Giveaway Organiser

Oct 15, 2011
    #1 sid_16, Oct 18, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 27, 2018
    I would like to thank Acronis for sponsoring these 10 licenses for Acronis True Image 2019.
    Each license can activate up to 5 PCs and it gives you 1TB of cloud storage free for an year.

------------------------
    The Giveaway of A T I 2019 will start from 20th. October and end on 15th. November.
    ---------------------------------------------------
    [​IMG]
    Create a reliable backup
    Make sure you always have dependable copies of your data so you can restore your entire system or individual files
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Back up - Use cloning and imaging to make a duplicate of your system, capturing all of your data for disk migration or system recovery Store - Back up to a local drive and to the cloud for the Dual Protection of always having on-site and off-site copies available Restore - Quickly recover your whole system or a specific file with confidence, knowing that the backup is as good as the original

Control your data
    Back up in just two clicks, and view all your data and backup information in one place

[​IMG]

Versatile

Back up what you want, how you want with tools like full image, file/folder-level backups, active disk cloning, event-based scheduling, non-stop backups, and a boot media builder.

[​IMG] Visual
    Know everything about your backup at a glance. Track the status of backups, see file sizes, and measure backup speeds, and view color-coded displays of the type of data stored.

[​IMG] Flexible
    Control where you store your data, whether it’s locally on an external hard drive, network folder or NAS device, off-site in the cloud, or a combination to ensure total protection.

[​IMG] Compatible
    Safeguard your data regardless of where it lives with a solution that supports Windows, Macs, iOS and Android devices, as well as virtual machines and social media accounts.

Modern protection against modern threats
    Get the only backup solution with an artificial intelligence-based defense against ransomware, which actively detects, stops and automatically reverses the effects of unauthorized encryption.

[​IMG]

Easy to use, manage and access
    The need for data privacy and security is greater than ever. Acronis True Image incorporates innovative technology to make sure your data is for your eyes only.

[​IMG] End-to-End Encryption
    Hide your data from prying eyes while it’s in transit, in the cloud, or on your local desktop using password-protected AES-256 encryption.

[​IMG] Secure Data Centers
    Put your off-site backup in the secure Acronis Cloud. Our data centers are SSAE-16 and Tier III certified to ensure security and availability.

[​IMG] Blockchain Certification
    Create a unique, blockchain-based “fingerprint” so you can confirm a file is authentic and unchanged. Only available with a Premium Subscription.

All Features:
    Works on multiple platforms:
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    Try it free for 30 days!

[​IMG]

Home Page:

https://www.acronis.com/en-in/personal/computer-backup/#modern_protection
    A T I 2019 Support:
    https://www.acronis.com/en-in/support/
    --------------------------
    Competition rules

• To make a valid entry every participant must comment on "why do you need a free license of Acronis True Image 2019 or which feature/s of ATI 2019 do you like the most?".
      • Only one entry allowed per household.
      • You must use your real IP address to enter the giveaway.
      • If you enter the giveaway using a proxy or VPN then we will assume that you've got other accounts here, so your entry will not be counted and you will be disqualified.
      • If you're a winner and you don't respond to your private message within 4 days then someone else will be selected.
      • You only need to post once. Any other posts will be deleted.
      • If you don't want to enter the competition then don't post in this thread.
    Competition run time

This giveaway starts on the 20th. October and ends on 15th. November 2018.

Winners will be randomly selected using RANDOM.ORG on the 16th November 2018 (all time is GMT+5.30).

Be sure you've got your private messaging enabled as that's how you'll be told if you're a winner.
    -------------------------------
    If you agree with the above rules then you're welcome to enter.

sid_16

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. sid_16

sid_16 MDL Giveaway Organiser

Oct 15, 2011
    This giveaway/contest is open for participation.
    G O O D L U C K !​

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. pf100

pf100 Duct Tape Coder

Oct 22, 2010
    I'd like to enter for a chance to win the best backup software available, so sign me up for Acronis True Image 2019.

4. coleoptere2007

coleoptere2007 MDL Guru

Apr 8, 2008
    Why choose Acronis ? I've been testing many backup soft and finally kept this one for its reliability, efficiency and easy-to-use interface. The product comes with other very useful features. Finally I thank sid_16 for the giveaways I participated in several times and I was lucky to win some. Good luck to the other participants. :)

5. jan13

jan13 MDL Novice

Oct 26, 2016
    Acronis True Image 2019 is a great program to create backups and restore the system in the event of a breakdown. Practically every major update of W10 causes problems and therefore I need this amazing program.

6. streammaster

streammaster MDL Novice

Oct 5, 2015
    Acronis True Image 2019 is in my view the best program to make a backup of your system hard drive. If PC has problems I can restore my system with the backup. Acronis also has an easy-to-use interface.

7. Neighbor395

Neighbor395 MDL Novice

Apr 23, 2010
    I'd love to try Acronis True Image 2019, as I've been using EaseUS ToDo for a while.

8. MMIKEE

MMIKEE MDL Senior Member

Oct 6, 2012
    I'd like to try Acronis True Image 2019, I've been using O&O DiskImage to do backups, but it has ISSUES when attempting to RESTORE Disk Images to a SSD...

9. urie

urie Moderator
    Staff Member

May 21, 2007
    #9 urie, Oct 20, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 20, 2018
    I have been Acronis Trueimage user since it first came out, have tried various other backup software but still stay with acronis still on version 2016 so thanks for the opportunity to win licence for 2019 .

10. havilson

havilson MDL Novice

Nov 12, 2011
    That's sooooooooooo cool!!! Please count me in on this GA.

11. RobrPatty

RobrPatty MDL Expert

Jul 23, 2009
    Acronis TrueImage is a fine backup software. Version 2019 Gui is more user friendly. License would cap off a great software.

12. oliverjia

oliverjia MDL Addicted

Mar 1, 2008
    I have another backup software but it has issues on WinPE boot ISO. I'd like to have a copy of Acronis 2019 as the WinPE based boot ISO has the ability to backup to a partition that was formatted with Windows 10 ReFS file system.

13. toffee

toffee MDL Senior Member

Jan 8, 2015
    Thanks for the contest.
    My favorite features are: Backup to Acronis Secure Zone, Entire machine backup, Active Protection, Archive encryption.

14. fripe

fripe MDL Addicted

May 22, 2015
    Please count me in !
    For a great software. the 2019 version must be even better, thank you very much

15. cengizhan

cengizhan MDL Senior Member

Jul 29, 2009
    i have seagate and wd versions of acronis therefore useless for other hard drivers also they are old versions. newer versions would better for me. thanks

16. lgj1952

lgj1952 MDL Member

Jul 24, 2009
    Please count me in. I'd like to try Acronis True Image

17. Myrrh

Myrrh MDL Expert

Nov 26, 2008
    This is a great software and I'd love to have a license for it.

18. kubik67

kubik67 MDL Member

Feb 14, 2016
    Thanks for the giveaway.
    I need a free Acronis True Image 2019 license to back up my data with encryption protection. This program is well established during the previous subscription.

I like the following features the most:
    - Backup data, individual files and folders - both in the cloud and in local storage and on external media.
    - Large amount of cloud storage (Acronis Cloud) per 1 TB.
    - Acronis Active Protection - protection against cryptographers.

19. Zamber

Zamber MDL Member

Jan 9, 2015
    Thank you for the contest.
    I would like to win because in my opinion this is the best backup solution.

20. billmcct

billmcct MDL Member

Aug 13, 2014
    Thanks for the giveaway.
    I've used the free version for many years. ATI is the best. Since living on a very small social security check these last years
    I wouldn't be able to purchase a license for the full version. So please count me in.

Bill