[Giveaway/Contest for] 10 licenses of Connectify Hotspot MAX.

Discussion in 'Giveaways and Contests' started by sid_16, Jan 22, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sid_16

sid_16 MDL Giveaway Organiser

Oct 15, 2011
    #1 sid_16, Jan 22, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 22, 2018
    First I would like to thank Connectify team for giving us an opportunity to giveaway 10 licenses of Connectify HotSpot MAX (lifetime with free upgrade/update to future version) valued $48.57 each to our forum members. Again I would thank to Tarekma7 for writing the review HERE
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    The giveaway starts from 22nd. January and ends in 12th February 2018.
    ---------------------------------------------

Connectify Hotspot - The World's Most Popular WiFi Sharing Software

[​IMG]

A fully featured virtual router right inside your PC! With Connectify Hotspot, you can transform your PC into a real Wi-Fi hotspot, and share your computer’s Internet connection as Wi-Fi with any other PC or mobile device.

It has many other features than being just a virtual router. In addition to internet sharing for all devices, It allows you to share any files with other devices such as iPads, Kindles, and any other devices that are connected to your Hotspot. You can see what devices are currently connected, and firewall permissions to control access to the internet and Local Area Network.
    All the features it provides:
    Easily Create a Wi-Fi Hotspot and Connect all your Devices
    Just give your Hotspot a name and password, and you’re ready to go. Connectify Hotspot isn’t just the world’s most powerful hotspot software, it’s the easiest, too. Just give your Hotspot a name and password, and you’re ready to go.

Share Any Type of Internet Connection
    Connectify Hotspot lets you easily turn your PC into a Wi-Fi Hotspot so you can share Internet with all your devices. Turn a wired connection into WiFi at the click-of-a-button and even share an existing wireless network as Wi-Fi. Upgrade to Hotspot 2018 PRO or MAX and share your 3G or 4G LTE networks, too.

Enjoy Safe and Secure Sharing
    Your Hotspot is automatically secured with WPA2-PSK encryption, just like a conventional router. That means, all users get the safest and most secure WiFi sharing experience available.

Monitor Network Usage By Device
    Our newest feature gives you real-time graphs for monitoring how much data your various connected client devices are using at a glance.

NEW! Multi-Language, Emoji, and Unicode Support
    Connectify Hotspot 2018 is available in 9 languages! In addition, your hotspot name (SSID) can now include Unicode characters as well as Emojis!

NEW! Ad Blocking for Client Devices
    Connectify Hotspot 2018 includes an all new Ad Blocker to prevent annoying and unwanted ads from displaying on devices that join your hotspot!

[​IMG]
    PRO & MAX Features
    Go PRO or MAX to enjoy increased flexibility and more sharing options

[​IMG]
    Share Internet from 3G or 4G Networks (PRO & MAX)
    Connectify Hotspot PRO and MAX let you easily share the Internet connection from your 3G or 4G LTE mobile broadband device. This means you can share your family data plan with friends, coworkers, and all your other Wi-Fi enabled devices.

[​IMG]
    Get Ethernet-only Devices onto Wi-Fi (PRO & MAX)
    In Wired Mode, Connectify Hotspot PRO and MAX let you share your computer’s Wi-Fi connection via Ethernet so that older gaming consoles, computers, and any other Ethernet-only device can get online.

[​IMG]
    Custom Hotspot Naming (PRO & MAX)
    All premium versions of Connectify Hotspot let you broadcast a totally custom name (SSID) for your Hotspot.

Get MAX to unlock all of Hotspot’s amazing extended features
    [​IMG]
    Wi-Fi Repeater Mode (MAX)
    Hotspot MAX is the only virtual router software that gives you a real Wi-Fi Repeater so you can extend the range of your home or office Wi-Fi. Your main Wi-Fi connection sees all the devices connected to your Hotspot so you can play console games, share files, and stream content across the network.

[​IMG]
    Bridging Mode (MAX)
    With Bridging Mode enabled, your Hotspot MAX connects devices on your Hotspot directly back to the network you’re broadcasting. This powerful feature gives you the power to share across your home network and ensures compatibility with many game consoles like Playstation and Xbox.

[​IMG]
    Custom IP and DHCP Controls (MAX)
    By default Connectify Hotspot automatically chooses an available IP so you don’t have to worry about configuration. For power users that want more control over their hotspot, Custom IP and DHCP controls ensure that particular devices connect on a user-specified IP range.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    You can view Connectify:
    Home page:http://www.connectify.me/hotspot/
    Support Page:http://support.connectify.me/
    You can Buy:http://www.connectify.me/wp-aux/store.php

DOWNLOAD: http://www.connectify.me/almost-there/
    If you find this giveaway is very useful to you, please consider liking its Facebook Page or its Twitter page
    ----------------------------------------------------------------

Competition rules:
    • To make a valid entry every participant must comment on "why do you need a free license of Connectify Hotspot MAX ? or write something about Connectify Hotspot MAX ".
    • Only one entry allowed per household.
    • You must use your real IP address to enter the giveaway.
    • If you enter the giveaway using a proxy or VPN then we will assume that you've got other accounts here, so your entry will not be counted and you will be disqualified.
    • If you're a winner and you don't respond to your private message within 4 days then someone else will be selected.
    • You only need to post once.
    • Any other posts will be deleted.
    • If you don't want to enter the competition then don't post in this thread.
    Competition run time:
    This giveaway starts on the 22nd.January 2018 and will end on 12th February 2018.

Winners will be randomly selected using RANDOM.ORG on the 12th February 2018 (all time is GMT+5.30).

Be sure you've got your private messaging enabled as that's how you'll be told if you're a winner.

If you agree with the above rules you're welcome.
    sid_16.

[​IMG]

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. sid_16

sid_16 MDL Giveaway Organiser

Oct 15, 2011
    The Connectify Hotspot MAX Giveaway is open for participation.
    Good Luck!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. sterchin

sterchin MDL Member

Mar 25, 2016
    Thanks for the giveaway sid_16 :tankyou:

I would like to win a license for this software because Hotspot MAX is the only real software Wi-Fi signal repeater for Windows. All applications will work exactly as if they were connected to the original network.
    The features i like in Connectify MAX are: Connectify Hotspot 2018 is available in 9 languages. In addition, the name of the access point (SSID) can now include Unicode and Emoji characters.

4. horsecow

horsecow MDL Novice

Jan 11, 2015
    wow have uses hotspot MAX before from a friend and work very good , i would like to win one free license

5. strai

strai MDL Novice

Mar 26, 2015
    Hotspot Max can act as a repeater that I can see myself using home. I would love to win this as sometimes use the free version at work :p

6. Ex64

Ex64 MDL Novice

Jul 12, 2015
    I want legit copy of this software because this software have complete feature of other hotspot software, especially I'm often in Wi-fi area so i really need
    This software is more than just a usually hotspot software

Thanks for Giveaway

7. ultimo404

ultimo404 MDL Member

Oct 3, 2017
    Thank you for the giveaway! :)
    I want to win the license for Connectify Hotspot Max for the wifi signal repeater feature. This is a very useful feature!

8. enesalpa

enesalpa MDL Junior Member

Feb 5, 2010
    I would love to have a license of this useful software. Thanks.

9. dhruvenjoy

dhruvenjoy MDL Member

Nov 27, 2010
    Connectify hotspot is a great tool to share internet as wi-fi with many people and includes in it many customisable options for sharing like Monitor Network Usage By Device.
    Features like in Connectify Hotspot Max
    1.Firewall control for connected devices
    2. Emoji and Unicode support in Hotspot Names.
    3. Ad blocking for connected clients
    Thanks a lot for the giveaway!!:)

10. Halimaw

Halimaw MDL Novice

Nov 27, 2016
    Count me in the giveaway. Thankyou. As I would like to have this program. It will be useful for me to have a virtual router with awesome features.

Thankyou for the giveaway.

11. Nepoleon

Nepoleon MDL Member

Feb 21, 2016
    Thanks for the giveaway.

Connectify Hotspot is one of best and the easiest way to create a Wifi Hotspot and connect all your devices.
    It is a versatile tool to have on your machine.

12. tawusaw

tawusaw MDL Novice

Mar 15, 2010
    Thanks for the giveaway
    Connectify is a good software for share internet to my friend. This is a very useful.

13. dudedroid

dudedroid MDL Junior Member

Apr 28, 2011
    many hotels still have that ethernet cable hanging out and s**tty wifi connectivity. This can solve all the problems

14. tqthtxt

tqthtxt MDL Novice

Jul 12, 2017
    I want to win the license for Connectify Hotspot Max because this software have complete feature of other hotspot software and more + : Ad blocking for connected clients........
    Thanks for the giveaway

15. liliactr

liliactr MDL Member

Sep 3, 2009
    Count me in. I want to create Wifi Hotspot and connect me devices too. It is usefull.

16. subido

subido MDL Member

Aug 14, 2013
    Please count me in too

17. toffee

toffee MDL Senior Member

Jan 8, 2015
    Thank you for this giveaway!
    Connectify Hotspot provides the tools to share an internet connection with other devices.
    Connectify Hotspot is automatically secured with WPA2-PSK encryption. Connectify Hotspot acts as a software router.

18. fortunes

fortunes MDL Novice

Sep 17, 2015
    Connectify HotSpot MAX looks to be a really nice virtual router software.
    For me the included Firewall and Ad Blocker feature are the most interesting.

Great giveaway to join. Count me in. Good luck to all participants.

19. leojohnpc

leojohnpc MDL Junior Member

Aug 23, 2014
    I want to win Connectify Hotspot Max because this software is awesome. I can use this to share and extend our wifi connection.

20. browneylad

browneylad MDL Member

Sep 26, 2017
    Connectify Hotspot MAX let easily share the Internet connection from 3G or 4G LTE mobile broadband device. All premium versions of Connectify Hotspot let broadcast a totally custom name (SSID) for the Hotspot. A big plus for Connectify is it quickly turns any PC or laptop into a wireless hotspot in wired mode, making internet connection available to other devices so that older gaming consoles, computers, and any other Ethernet-only device can get online.
    • Custom Hotspot Naming
    • Unlimited File Flings
    • Firewall Controls for Connected Devices
    • Wired Router Mode
    • WiFi Repeater Mode
    • Bridging Mode
    • Custom DHCP and IP Controls
    So I would love to have a lcense. Thanks sid for a superb chance.