[Giveaway/Contest] for 10 licenses of ESET Multi-Device Security.

Discussion in 'Giveaways and Contests' started by sid_16, Oct 26, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sid_16

sid_16 MDL Giveaway Organiser

Oct 15, 2011
    #1 sid_16, Oct 26, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 1, 2016
    First I would like to thank Mr. Jörgen Lundhag from ESET Sverige - Eurosecure, Sweden for sponsoring this giveaway. It's thanks to Mr. Lundhag that we're able to give away 10 1 year license codes for ESET Multi-Device Security (valued at $84.99 each).

[​IMG]

One security pack for all your devices
    [​IMG]
    ESET® Multi-Device Security
    Comprehensive internet security for your PC, Mac and Android devices

Features of ESET® Multi-Device Security:

For Windows
    For macOS
    For Android

[​IMG]

Download ESET Multi-Device Security from here:
    https://www.eset.com/int/home/multi-device-security/download/

Buy ESET Multi-Device Security from here:
    http://www.eset.com/store

Homepage of ESET Sweden:
    http://www.eset.se/

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Giveaway starts from 1st. November and ends on 1st. December

-------------------------------------------------------

[FONT=&amp]Final Details;
    [B][FONT=franklin gothic medium][COLOR=#008000][I][B][B][COLOR=#000000][B][COLOR=#8b4513][B][COLOR=#000000]To participate in this giveaway for[/COLOR][/B][/COLOR][/B][/COLOR][/B][/B][/I][/COLOR][/FONT][/B][I][B][SIZE=7][FONT=franklin gothic medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#008000][I][B][B][COLOR=#000000][B][COLOR=#8b4513][B][COLOR=#000000]
    [/COLOR][/B][/COLOR][/B][/COLOR][/B][/B][/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/B][/I]
    ESET® Multi-Device Security Pack;

[I][B][SIZE=7][FONT=franklin gothic medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#008000][I][B][B][COLOR=#000000][B][COLOR=#8b4513][B][COLOR=#000000]
    1. You have to be a registered member on our forum.[/COLOR][/B][/COLOR][/B][/COLOR][/B][/B][/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/B][/I]

IMPORTANT:
    COMPETITION RULES:
    COMPETITION RUNTIME:

[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]If you agree with the terms & conditions written above, you're welcome!

Thanks,
    Sid_16.

The winners are;
    [​IMG]
    [/FONT]

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. sid_16

sid_16 MDL Giveaway Organiser

Oct 15, 2011
    The Giveaway of ESET Multi-Device Security is live now.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Opus

Opus MDL Member

Jul 28, 2009
    I have used ESET Smart Security for a year and loved it. No unwanted nags and lightweight protection for almost all aspect of PC security.

4. unicsuc

unicsuc MDL Novice

Sep 18, 2016
    Eset Nod32 is my first option related to AV for a PC, old or new configuration, for all Windows version.
    Is light, easy to manage, best virus detection, no OS related problem or error.
    Nod32 is the best.

5. dinosaur07

dinosaur07 MDL Senior Member

Jan 19, 2016
    Thanks for the giveaway, sid_16. :clap: I want to win a key for this software in order to have the best protection for the PC, as for instance ESET Smart Security delivers multiple layers of protection for our identity with strong AV, Anti-Theft and Personal Firewall. It allows us to confidently surf online while protected against physical theft of our PCs, identity theft and exposure to other inappropriate web content. The new Social Media Scanner extends the protection to our social media accounts while the Firewall and Anti-Phishing keep our data safe from identity theft and network attacks. These above reasons made me join this awesome giveaway. :tasty:

6. bobmanuk

bobmanuk MDL Novice

Mar 11, 2013
    I currently use Kaspersky Endpoint Security, from my work, even for my personal laptop, I really shouldn't, this i why i need this lol

7. jasoos

jasoos MDL Junior Member

Oct 3, 2012
    Using ESET Internet Security since straight four years and i love that. I would love to have free copy of Eset Multi Device Security for my laptop, Home PC and of course for my Mobile too.

Count me in:biggrin:

8. l30

l30 GFX Wizard

Apr 14, 2014
    Eset Intrenet Security is one of the best Antivirus ever i have used and I would o have free copy of it

9. usermydigitallyfe

usermydigitallyfe MDL Member

Oct 30, 2016
    I like ESET® Multi-Device Security Pack

The ESET ESET Multi-Device Security allows to conveniently mix and match award-winning Internet security for computers, tablets and smartphones running Windows, Mac and Android.
    With ESET ESET Multi-Device Security I can Secure all devices PC, Mac, smartphone, tablet - protecting them all. Replacing a device? Just transfer the license to the new one – for free.
    Best thing is that ESET Multi-Device Security includes full security for all desktops, laptops, tablets and smartphones–in one package.

Thanks for the Giveaway

10. pepinek

pepinek MDL Junior Member

Aug 20, 2009
    ESET is my favorite from the most reliable and most antivirus programs.
    I use it already for more than five years and always reliably protect me.

11. KingAlex

KingAlex MDL Junior Member

Mar 21, 2016
    I need ESET Multi-Device Security Pack because I need to secure not only my desktop/laptop system but my android mobile phone as well. The Parental Control feature is a nice touch an is a plus to any parent of uncle that needs to temper the curious minds of kids of all ages. Eset products has been providing very top notch security and it is always among the top when it is rated. It is easy to use and consumes less ram. DEfauilt function alone is superb but when you need to tinker it will offer you more for your preference. Please consider me in :) Thanks sid_16!

12. Don Pedro

Don Pedro MDL Junior Member

Oct 29, 2016
    Previously, I was a beta tester ESET Internet Security. From the end of October the license has expired. I currently have installed a trial version of ESET Internet Security. It would be nice to win one-year, full license. That is why I'm taking part in the competition!

13. twiztidwolf

twiztidwolf MDL Novice

Sep 3, 2009
    Awesome thanks for a chance to win a free license. I like ESET but mainly use it for its PUP protection. So I don't have to worry about having to make sure I unchecked all boxes and not having to worry about freeware wrapped in crap.

14. xuleca

xuleca MDL Novice

Dec 19, 2012
    I want to protect all my devices: PC, smartphone and tablet.

15. acetone802000

acetone802000 MDL Member

May 25, 2007
    Hello,
    Thank you very much for this contest.

Why i'd like to win this :

1) Eset is an very good security software.
    With it my computer don't became slow ;)
    no false detections. i use it for many years...
    i always find it's an very good antivirus.
    you can set many rules for antivirus or firewall.... and it's easy to create it.
    No BSOD (before to use Eset i had some BSOD with the another Antivirus)

2) I'd like to try it with my OnePlus 3 ;)

(Sorry for my poor english, this is not my natural language)

PS: Eset Nod32 is really an very good Antivirus / Firewall. Try it and you will adopt it

16. lewinner_md

lewinner_md MDL Novice

Mar 23, 2013
    Eset have the best security suite, i use Nod32 in my laptop and it would be perfect to use it on my mobile phone. That is the reason why i want to participate

17. ibrahimefe

ibrahimefe MDL Novice

Sep 6, 2009
    I do not have security on my pc, I always use free antivirus, hopefully it comes to me luck, a light and reliable program that I like very much.
    Good luck everybody.

18. T-S

T-S MDL Guru

Dec 14, 2012
    I'm in. Nod32 is still the best paid AV out there. ;)

19. R4P1N674RD5

R4P1N674RD5 MDL Novice

Jul 14, 2015
    Yeah

:mauridia: :mauridia: :mauridia:
    Count me
    IN!
    :mauridia: :mauridia: :mauridia:

My current ESET license expires in 40 days, plus I'm sure I can't afford a new license...​

20. manhtom

manhtom MDL Member

Jul 10, 2015
    ESET is one of the best security suites. Only used it for a year but but i got a good feeling about it. Good detection rate, few false positives. Small footprint on my PC that sometimes i don't realize it's in my system :D Count me in ;)