[Giveaway/contest for 10 licenses] of SpyShelter Premium.

Discussion in 'Giveaways and Contests' started by sid_16, Dec 22, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sid_16

sid_16 MDL Giveaway Organiser

Oct 15, 2011
    #1 sid_16, Dec 22, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 16, 2016
    1st. I would like to thank Mr Bogdan Siemienowicz from the SpyShelter for sponsoring '10' 1year license valued 23.95€ each to our members here at MDL.

[​IMG]

The contest period starts from 6th. JAN. to 16th. JAN. 2016.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

ABOUT;
    Ultimate protection

SpyShelter Premium offers complete protection against
    all kinds of logging activities.

World’s Best Anti Keylogger

Zero-day malware protection SpyShelter does not rely on an antivirus signature database, because our software understands how malware works. SpyShelter protects you from both known and uknown threats, which were not discovered by antivirus labs yet. Simple, easy-to-use, intuitive GUI SpyShelter’s Graphic User Interface(GUI) design allows for a quick access to all of the application’s unique features and settings. Furthermore, you can customize how your interface looks, thanks to 12 unique skins. Light, fast and efficient Fast algorithm processing does not slow down your computer while scanning for dangerous elements. In fact, SpyShelter’s proactive defense is so light, that you will not experience any difference in your PC performance.
    SpyShelter features;

System Protection SpyShelter guards your registry, physical memory (RAM) and other sensitive computer parts along with processes, so that malicious code cannot be injected to take control of your PC. [​IMG] Anti keylogger SpyShelter ensures that whatever you type into your computer, is protected against dangerous people who want to steal your data! With SpyShelter, your personal data will be safe. Click here to learn more about keyloggers [​IMG] Clipboard Protection SpyShelter shields sensitive data that can be found in your Windows clipboard as a result of copying, cutting, and pasting. Spyshelter ensures that this information will not be maliciously monitored by other people.
    Screen Capture Protection Screen loggers might reveal sensitive data you enter on your computer, such as credit card information. SpyShelter will immediately stop all suspicious screenshot capturing activities. Sound Logger Protection World’s first unique security module that protects your system against VOIP sound trojan loggers. This proves to be useful when you use instant messengers for voice calls. This module also protects you against capturing sound from your webcam or built-in microphone. Webcam Protection Webcam loggers record video or take pictures using your webcam and send them across the Internet. SpyShelter’s Webcam Protection module will keep your camera safe.

Internet Security SpyShelter AntiNetworkSpy proactive module prevents dangerous trojans from stealing your private information, while making important SSL internet transactions. It also blocks HTTP/HTTPS trojans on user level as well as POP, SMTP, FTP, loggers. Keystroke Encryption SpyShelter has an integrated keystroke encryption driver which encrypts all of your keystrokes in real time. This means that even if you allow any malicious application to run on your system, it will only retrieve meaningless random text. Sandbox mode SpyShelter’s built in special Restricted Apps module allows you to restrict access of chosen applications to system resources. It increases chances of blocking attacks launched through holes in applications and limits access for recording keyboard input, getting screenshots, shatter attacks, and more.

64 bit system support SpyShelter Premium is fully compatible with both 32 and 64 bit editions of Windows XP(SP2 and SP3), Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 Virus Total uploader Afraid of viruses? SpyShelter allows you to perform a quick online scan of any suspicious files using over 40 different antiviruses, with just one mouse click! Looking for more features? You may also be interested in SpyShelter Firewall, which combines all the features of SpyShelter Premium with a complex Firewall solution, allowing you to gain even more control over your system.
    Proactive Malware Detection Works without signature database Fast and Lightweight
    Learn More

Download 14days trial- https://www.spyshelter.com/download-spyshelter

The final details;

Prize pool: 10 SpyShelter Premium 1 year Single PC license.
    • Licenses are valid for 365 days from the day they are generated.

To enter in this giveaway/contest you shold be a member here.
    You must use your real IP address to enter this giveaway.
    The participants are advised to temporarily stop the proxy or vpn services, while posting an entry here. Using a proxy or VPN will get you disqualified.
    • If necessary, rules of the giveaway can be changed at any time during the contest period.
    • Only one post per user is allowed.
    • Please avoid discussions in this thread. If you have questions about SpyShelter, visit https://www.spyshelter.com
    • Read the original post thoroughly as it contains all the information necessary to post a valid entry.
    • Those entries not meeting the giveaway requirements will not be considered valid and will be omitted.

Important;
    You can purchase SpyShelter Premium and SpyShelter Firewall 1 year license with 50% discount using Coupon code 'MDL16'.

Coupon code for purchase is valid until January 16th.

Giveaway winners will have to supply me with the information shown below in order to receive the license:
    -First Name:
    -Last Name:
    -City:
    -E-Mail:

If you like the giveaway/sale please consider liking the Facebook fan page or follow SpyShelter on Twitter.

If you agree with the terms & conditions written above you're welcome.

This contest starts from 06th. Jan. and will end on 16th. Jan.2016
    Winners will be randomly selected using RANDOM.ORG on 16th. Jan. 2016 all time is GMT+5.30.

• The winner/s will respond to the winning PM within 4 days (96 hours) or the win will be void.

[​IMG]
    Thanks,
    Sid.

The winners are;

[​IMG]

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. sid_16

sid_16 MDL Giveaway Organiser

Oct 15, 2011
    #2 sid_16, Jan 5, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 5, 2016
    (OP)
    The GIVEAWAY/CONTEST/SALE is live now.

GOOD LUCK ALL !

You can buy SpyShelter premium and SpyShelter Firewall with a 50% discount.

Use the coupon code '
    MDL16'

The offer is valid till 16th. January.

Purchase page - https://www.spyshelter.com/purchase/

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. WIKIMACK

WIKIMACK MDL Expert

Nov 10, 2011
    #3 WIKIMACK, Jan 5, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 5, 2016
    Please don't quote any post. Simply post count me in.

Hi
    count me please

wiki:rolleyes:

4. denzel

denzel MDL Member

Aug 24, 2009
    count me in ;)

5. Mr.X

Mr.X MDL Guru

Jul 14, 2013
    Thanks sid
    Count me in.

6. Sklipnott

Sklipnott MDL Novice

Jan 6, 2015
    Thanks.

Please count me in.

7. ajemsasa

ajemsasa MDL Novice

Sep 19, 2013
    Thanks [FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]sid, c[/FONT]ount me in.
    Best regards!

8. idmanager

idmanager MDL Junior Member

Jan 25, 2010
    count me in, thanks

9. bdl

bdl MDL Addicted

Aug 8, 2012
    count me in please
    thanks

10. Dark Knight

Dark Knight MDL Senior Member

Jul 14, 2013
    Count me in Sid :thumbsup:

11. apologized

apologized MDL Addicted

Nov 29, 2012
    in as always
    try my luck ;)

thanks SID

12. rocky123

rocky123 MDL Novice

Aug 25, 2009
    i'll take a shot thanks my friend

13. pokiron

pokiron MDL Novice

Jul 16, 2014
    Please count me in.

Thank you.

14. Bio Hazard

Bio Hazard MDL Member

Nov 23, 2013
    count me in please :)

15. BJ0RN

BJ0RN MDL HTTP-uploader

Dec 6, 2013
  16. George10

George10 MDL Novice

Apr 12, 2015
    Thanks
    Count me in.

17. Zamber

Zamber MDL Member

Jan 9, 2015
    Count me in please

18. Muggaen

Muggaen MDL Addicted

Dec 30, 2011
    Hi
    count me please
    :worthy:

19. monitor

monitor MDL Novice

Aug 29, 2009
    Add me to the list, thanks

20. Chibi ANUBIS

Chibi ANUBIS MDL Chibi Developer

Apr 28, 2014
    Count me in :rolleyes: