[Giveaway/contest] for 10 yearly licenses of ESET NOD32 Internet Security 13.

Discussion in 'Giveaways and Contests' started by sid_16, Nov 13, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sid_16

sid_16 MDL Giveaway Organiser

Oct 15, 2011
    #1 sid_16, Nov 13, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 14, 2019
    I would like to thank Mr Jorgen Lundhag from ESET Sweden for sponsoring 10 licenses of Eset Internet Security 13 -2020 Edition (1 user with 1 year of validity) & each license valued $49.99 for our awesome members.
    ----------------------------------------
    The giveaway of Eset Internet Security starts from 13th. November and ends in 12th. December 2019.
    ---------------------------------------------​

upload_2019-11-13_17-53-53.png
    upload_2019-11-13_17-58-7.png
    What's new in ESET Internet Security 13.0.22.0
    October 23rd, 2019
    • Added: Advanced Machine Learning
    • Improved: Deep Behavioral Detection
    • Improved: Connected Home Monitor
    • Improved: Password Manager
    • Improved: Disk Encryption
    • Changed: supported operating systems: Windows 7 SP1 and newer
    • Fixed: many other improvements and fixes
    Setup customization and clear-cut UI
    During installation it is possible to either enable or disable detection of PUPs (potentially unwanted applications), modify proxy settings and set the course of action for updating program components and restarting ESET right afterward.

Smart Security includes a personal firewall to replace Windows Firewall and it can be set to automatic, interactive, policy-based or learning mode. Users may password-protect the configuration settings in the case the computer is shared with others.

Opting for a clean interface with a well-organized structure, ESET Internet Security shouldn't be difficult to navigate, regardless of the user's previous experience with av tools. Its rich and advanced customization set is another matter, however.

Malware protection through different scan methods
    Smart Scan runs ESET's predefined configuration to search only popular system locations for malware, Custom Scan gives users the possibility to configure scan areas and settings, while Removable Media Scan only checks removable storage devices like USB disks and DVDs. In order to run a complete scan, it is necessary to pick the entire PC when tinkering with the custom mode behavior.

Scanner configuration and other settings
    As far as scanning configuration is concerned, users may pick an in-depth, contextual menu or Smart scan, as well as set the scanner to only detect infected files without removing them. Advanced settings may be altered when it comes to the scan objects (operating memory, boot sectors, emails, archives and self-extracting archives, run time packers), heuristics and Smart signatures, cleaning level, file extensions, size limits, alternate data streams, logging, Smart optimization, and background scanning. Settings may be restored to default.

Additional options can be configured for the real-time guard, HIPS, gamer mode, anti-stealth protection, web access, email client, and anti-phishing.

The highlights in this Internet Security
    Compared to NOD32 Antivirus,Eset Internet Security features a personal firewall, anti-spam module to filter suspicious or unwanted emails, anti-theft for notebooks (requires registration, free), along with a parental control module to restrict children's access on the PC. Each of these components can be configured as well as deactivated and re-enabled with one click.

Performance and conclusion
    ESET is known to bring very good results when it comes to virus detection ratio, scanning speed and resources usage. This Eset Internet Security lives up to its name, providing users with various layers of security against e-threats while navigating the web or granting PC access to other users. Those who haven't gotten the chance to test it are welcomed to try the av utility for themselves.

Comprehensive security and privacy online
    [​IMG]
    Multi-platform protection
    Secure all your devices with a single license. No matter if you run on a Mac, Windows, Android or Linux - we got you covered!

[​IMG]
    Banking and privacy secured
    Prevent unauthorized access to your computer and misuse of your data. Stay safe while making online payments and accessing e-wallets.

[​IMG]
    Protect your IoT and webcam
    Test your home router and smart devices for vulnerabilities. See and block any unexpected access to your webcam.

Legendary antivirus technology
    Protect yourself from ransomware and other types of malware with ESET's time-proven multilayered protection, trusted by over 110 million users worldwide.

What's inside

[​IMG]
    Privacy protection
    Stop hackers from misusing your passwords. Bank and purchase online safely. Prevent your kids from being exposed to offensive online content.

What's inside

[​IMG]
    Anti-theft
    Stay safer by tracking and locating your missing computer in case it gets lost or stolen, and identify thieves via your laptop’s built-in camera.

What's inside

[​IMG]
    Minimal power usage
    Play, work and browse the internet without slowdowns. Stay unplugged and online longer with battery-saving mode, and enjoy gaming without distracting pop-ups.

What's inside

[​IMG]
    Install and forget
    Easy to install, renew and upgrade, our security is also designed for simple set up of all routine tasks. If you want, fine-tune your profile with 150 detailed settings.

What's inside

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

------------------------------------
    Home page:
    https://www.eset.com/se/

Eset Support Home:
    https://support.eset.com/en

Download 30days free trial:
    https://www.eset.com/in/home/internet-security/download/

Buy Eset Internet Security:
    https://store.eset.com/580/surl-GHRacUMWbj
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Final Details.
    THE IMPORTANT PART OF THIS GIVEAWAY:

Participants should comment: "Why do you want or like ESET Internet Security on your PC?" to make a valid entry.
    ------------------------------------------------------------

COMPETITION RULES:

• Only one entry allowed per household.
        • You must use your real IP address to enter the giveaway.
        • If you enter the giveaway using a proxy or VPN then we will assume that you've got other accounts here, so your entry will not be counted and you will be disqualified.
        • If you're a winner and you don't respond to your private message within 4 days then someone else will be selected.
        • You only need to post once. Any other posts will be deleted.
        • If you don't want to enter the competition then don't post in this thread.
    COMPETITION RUNTIME:

This giveaway starts on the 13th. November 2019 and will end on 12th. December 2019.

Winners will be randomly selected using RANDOM.ORG on the 12th. December 2019 (all time is GMT+5.30).

Be sure you've got your private messaging enabled as that's how you'll be notified if you're a winner.

If you agree with the above rule/s you're welcome.

sid_16.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. sid_16

sid_16 MDL Giveaway Organiser

Oct 15, 2011
    The Giveaway of ESET IS is live now.
    G O O D L U C K!​

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. coleoptere2007

coleoptere2007 MDL Guru

Apr 8, 2008
    @sid_16 many thanks for the giveaway. Hoping this time I will have the chance to win. I use it for many years now, easy, complete, safety ( with bank protection) and many other things. It uses a bit of ram (not like the others) and concepted for little configuration laptops or desktops. A must have. Good luck to the other members who will participate. Have a nice day. Coleo.

4. Muggaen

Muggaen MDL Addicted

Dec 30, 2011
    Thanks for the giveaway, hope I will winn a licence for this, count me in the contest.

5. MetaTR0N

MetaTR0N MDL Novice

Jul 11, 2018
    Thanks for this giveaway. I have been using the trial version of ESET NOD32 since last month and I have found that, this antivrus has not slowed down my PC unlike others. I would be grateful if I could get the full version of it for 1 year. Good luck to the other participants. :)

6. ultimo404

ultimo404 MDL Member

Oct 3, 2017
    Thanks for this giveaway!
    Eset is the best choice for antivirus. It is well respected and one of the best at protecting device and its light unlike most other antiviruses so I would like to win a license!

7. Grume

Grume MDL Novice

May 2, 2019
    Thanks for this giveaway! Need g00d av for android.I don't use now.

8. Pica168

Pica168 MDL Junior Member

Jul 2, 2018
    Thanks for the giveaway, I am currently on a 3 months license and will be expired in January, would be great if I could win a yearly license.

9. Jogs

Jogs MDL Junior Member

Feb 19, 2018
    Eset is a light and fast AV with superb protection.
    Thanks for the giveaway.

10. KenNoKage

KenNoKage MDL Novice

Feb 5, 2019
    Other antivirus softwares start to slow down the computer after a while. So I want to win.
    Free license expired. Thanks.

11. Brownie2015

Brownie2015 MDL Junior Member

Nov 23, 2016
    Eset IS is very good. I used it for years and I never had a virus on my computer. I hope I win a license key. Thanks for this giveaway!

12. clydeman

clydeman MDL Novice

Sep 24, 2014
    "Why do you want or like ESET Internet Security on your PC?"I would like to win because this programs runs light and has great protection.

13. usermydigitallyfe

usermydigitallyfe MDL Member

Oct 30, 2016
    Thanks for the great giveaway!

I want or like ESET Internet Security on my PC

because

ESET Internet Security / NOD32 represents a new approach to truly integrated computer security. ESET LiveGrid scanning engine utilizes speed and precision to keep my personal computer safe. The result is an intelligent system that is constantly on alert for attacks and malicious software that might endanger my personal computer.
    ESET is a complete security solution that combines maximum protection and a minimal system footprint. ESET's advanced technologies use artificial intelligence to prevent infiltration by viruses, spyware, trojan horses, worms, adware, rootkits, and other threats without hindering system performance or disrupting my personal computer.

14. ModMike

ModMike MDL Novice

May 28, 2017
    I would like to win an ESET license for my laptop as my Kaspersky license is about to end and always herd ESET was light on the computer.

15. william1955

william1955 MDL Novice

Nov 23, 2016
    I like and want EIS on because of good malware/virus detection and because EIS has good HIPS implementation (actually rather rare.
    And also because EIS is relatively light and not hungry for resources.

16. packetron1

packetron1 MDL Novice

Apr 27, 2016
    Eset protects a system and even routers from new threats. I would enjoy using the software to protect my computer from trojans, hijackers and virus and help protect my passwords.

17. TrojanK

TrojanK MDL Junior Member

Aug 12, 2014
    ESET Internet Security is a light-weight antivirus, good for my PC, so I want to participate in this giveaway.

18. NST_Adventure

NST_Adventure MDL Addicted

Jun 1, 2019
    @sid_16
    Thank You For This Giveaway!
    This Is My Reason Why I Want Get This ESET Internet Security:
    You Know Like Adware Spyware Trojan Etc?Well These Dangerous Things Will Always Trying Hard To Attack Us We Need Atleast Internet Security Program Like ESET Internet Security For Example Because These Virus Can Attack Users PC Without Need User Interaction Somehow And These Adware Spyware Or even Trojan Maybe Can Spread Using Malicious Ads That Appeared On Website I Want To Avoid It That's Why I Need It Thank You ;)

Count Me In ;)

Best Regards
    NST_Adventure

19. hamilton2019

hamilton2019 MDL Novice

Apr 10, 2019
    I would Like to win ESET license for my PC because my KIS license will expire soon and i need light antivirus on my PC(definitely it's ESET).

20. jerzy601

jerzy601 MDL Junior Member

May 20, 2017
    I take part in this competition risk because it is a wonderful program to protect our system against various viruses that may get into our system.
    over a program that is light has a very good detection rate and the burden of our system.
    is a program that integrates well with the system.
    thanks for the opportunity to contest and win it.:)