[Giveaway/Contest for 15 licenses] of Adguard Premium Lifetime.

Discussion in 'Giveaways and Contests' started by sid_16, Mar 15, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sid_16

sid_16 MDL Giveaway Organiser

Oct 15, 2011
    #1 sid_16, Mar 15, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 5, 2016
    1st. I would like to thank Adguard for sponsoring these 15 premium and lifetime licenses valued ₹1673.69 each (US$24.834) to be given away here at MDL.

The Giveaway starts from 16th. March and ends on 5th April 2016.
    Adguard for Windows

[​IMG]

Adguard is the world's most advanced web filter and ad blocker.
    Download Adguard Version 6.0 for Windows, Free 14-days

Adguard;

What is Adguard?
    Adguard is a unique program that has all the necessary features for the best web experience. ​
    First of all, it’s an ad blocker. Adguard lets you fully enjoy the Internet without any distractions. Watch the videos you want to watch, not annoying pre-rolls, and browse websites for content not tons of banners. Adguard gives you freedom of choice and saves your nerves.​
    It also makes the Internet a safer place: blocks the loading of dangerous websites, speeds up the page loading, secures your privacy and much more. Works perfectly with all browsers!
    Watch video;
    [video=youtube_share;Fy2rtb95QhY]https://youtu.be/Fy2rtb95QhY[/video]

What can Adguard do?

— Ad Blocker. Blocking of all kinds of ads, high-quality filtering of traffic on the background. Ads are removed even before pages are loaded in the browser. ​
    — Browsing Security. Protection from phishing and malicious websites. Adguard checks every page for any malicious content using our databases, and blocks requests from potentially dangerous ones. ​
    — Stealth Mode. This module will not allow anyone to track your activities on the Internet. Blocking of third-parties cookies, hiding IP address and other features for protection of your personal data. ​
    — Parental Control. Protection of children online. Blocks access to inappropriate websites, removes obscene materials from search results and much more. ​
    After installing Adguard you simply get clean, safe and fast browsing. That’s just a different web surfing experience. ​

Why Adguard?

— Adguard works in all browsers. Safari, Chrome — you name it. No exceptions.
    — Easy to install. A couple of clicks, and your PC is protected from ads. You don’t have to struggle with overcomplicated settings — just surf the net and Adguard will do all the work.
    — Blocking video ads. Any video ad, on any site — Adguard will block it.
    — Application filtering. Adguard blocks ads of any kinds and not only in all browsers, but in programs as well! Even in Windows UI applications (apps from Windows Store).
    — Adguard has intuitive and simple UI with such additional features like Adguard Assistant, Filter editor and Filtering log.
    — Adguard has intuitive and simple UI with such additional features like Adguard Assistant and filtering log.
    — Daily ad filters and phishing databases updates.

Quick Tour - https://adguard.com/en/adguard-windows/quick-tour.html#quickTour
    Release notes - https://adguard.com/en/adguard-windows/release-notes.html#releaseNotes

DOWNLOAD 15DAYS TRIAL
    [​IMG]
    You can purchase the premium license here-
    https://adguard.com/en/license.html
    Yo can view the home page here-
    https://adguard.com/en/welcome.html
    You can get support here-
    https://kb.adguard.com/

Final details;
    Please post of your comment/s why do you like/need Adguard Premium? Post your comment as a small reviews.

Mandatory for all the participants;
    You're required to like the Facebook Page of Adguard .

1. You have to be a registered member on our forum.

The winner/s of this competition is required to provide their username/Name (MDL forum) and Email ID for license preparation.

The Giveaway starts from 16th. March and ends on 5th April 2016.

• [*=center]You must use your real IP address to enter the giveaway/contest.

[*=center]If you enter the giveaway using a proxy or VPN we will assume that you've other account/s hence, Your entry will not be counted and You Will Be Disqualified.
      [*=center]The participants are advised to temporarily stop the proxy or vpn services if you're using it, while posting your entry here.
      [*=center]I reserve the right to change the rule if it is needed at any time during the contest time.
      [*=center] One post per one user is allowed.

[*=center]Please avoid posting here if you don't need it & stop debating in this thread.

[*=center]The contestant/s are requested to note down the start and end date of this contest to avoid future inconvenience.

[*=center]Read the original post thoroughly as it contains all the information necessary to post a valid entry.
      [*=center]Those entries not meeting the giveaway requirements will not be considered valid and will be omitted.

2. This contest starts from 16th. March. and will end on 5th. April.2016
    Winners will be randomly selected using RANDOM.ORG on 5th. April 2016 all time is GMT+5.30.
    The winners will be notified through private message. Be sure your private messaging is on and active.

• [*=center]The winner/s will respond to the winning PM within 5 days or the win will be void.

If you agree with the terms & conditions written above, you're welcome!

[​IMG]
    Thanks,
    Sid.

The participants in this competition are;
    1.NeXtStatioN
    2. trungpt
    3.Keenoo
    4. aJimNez1911----------------invalid entry due to double posts
    5.toffee
    6.YashKhan
    7. antonio8909
    8.angustaver
    9.leojohnpc
    10.dinosaur07
    11.manhtom
    12.Gyagram
    13. haudujudu
    14.hakah
    15.goda33
    16.Sko0b
    17. donkeymand
    18.Mohammadwasi7861
    19. l30
    20.KaptainBug
    21.Nepoleon
    22.Triangulum
    23. humsearshad
    24. reggy1
    25. Woll_2015
    26.TONSCHUH
    27.romero
    28.Zamber
    29. cg
    30.acetone802000
    31.BjourneMun
    32. Joanna6943
    33.ari_m
    34.tiko123
    35. aJimNez1911--------------invalid entry
    36.sterchin
    37.kaljukass
    38.amirzubair
    39. wwd
    40.Rafatolla
    41. linknkm
    42.windwind
    43.fortunes
    44.Gyagram
    45.qaj1shi
    46.AlienGuy
    47.vhick
    48.evan12
    49.streammaster
    50.monitor
    51. dudedroid
    52.Dark Knight
    53.lupuskj
    54. SPACE_GHOST
    55.phobic

The winners are;

[​IMG]
    The winning PM will be sent tonight.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. sid_16

Oct 15, 2011
    The GIVEAWAY is live now!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. NeXtStatioN

NeXtStatioN MDL Senior Member

Dec 29, 2014
    #3 NeXtStatioN, Mar 15, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 4, 2016
    Thanks sid and Adguard staff !

These days, ads are becoming more and more annoying. Adblock extension died, it's starting to be the same with others...which are loading the page then removing unwanted code... which is CPU consuming...
    As the popunders are bypassing almost all anti-ads extensions, I hope Adguard will do a better job and stay alive longer to save me from hell...

Facebook page liked !
    https://www.facebook.com/joel.didier.904/likes

Count me in ! :)

Good luck to everyone !

Thanks Sid for the update ;)
    READ THE RULE CAREFULLY OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.

4. trungpt

trungpt MDL Addicted

Dec 15, 2009
    Wow, an all in one solutions, for browsers and apps.

5. Keenoo

Keenoo MDL Novice

Dec 3, 2015
    #5 Keenoo, Mar 16, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 21, 2016
    Thanks!
    Count me in.
    It is nice a blocker with many filters and you can manage them.

6. sid_16

Oct 15, 2011
    #6 sid_16, Mar 16, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 16, 2016
    (OP)
    Attention all the participants;
    you're all required to post comment ' why do you need Adguard for your PC/MAC or Android'?
    You're also required to like the official Facebook Page of Adguard (Mandatory).
    Any post/s that are not meeting the above requirement will be deleted.

7. aJimNez1911

aJimNez1911 MDL Novice

Mar 11, 2016
    To be honest, lately I have become frustrated with ads flooding my webpages, no matter what it is that I seem to be doing, car parts I recently searched for are appearing on video game review websites and more. I would really appreciate having something like this for my MAC, and or PC.

8. toffee

toffee MDL Senior Member

Jan 8, 2015
    #8 toffee, Mar 16, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 18, 2016
    Thanks for this giveaway! :clap:

Adguard is very helpful tool that removes annoying ads, blocks malicious websites, and prevents tracking in the internet.

9. khanyash

khanyash MDL Giveaway Organizer

Jun 21, 2015
    #9 khanyash, Mar 16, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 4, 2016
    Yeah, I am IN

AdGuard, the best in its category. Many ads blocker out there but AdGuard is the best. AdGuard can block ads on websites, programs & Windows apps. Browsers, programs, etc... support is excellent. Effective malware/phishing, tracking, etc... protection. One program with many benefits. I love this program. For all the qualities mentioned & more... I need & want AdGuard.

Liked on FB by going to the link on the first post.

And also posted & liked on FB - https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=172053246520784&id=100011483296463

10. antonio8909

antonio8909 MDL Guru

Feb 16, 2014
    Count me in please.

Thank you very much.

I love Adguard because is the best program (for me) for block ads in websites

11. angustaver

angustaver MDL Member

Sep 5, 2015
    I do not want more ads
    AdGuard kills them easily
    warns of dangerous pages

I need it

thanks for the giveaway

12. leojohnpc

leojohnpc MDL Junior Member

Aug 23, 2014
    I need to adguard premium because of its lifetime license! =) adguard is a very good adblocker and it has stealth mode too.

13. dinosaur07

dinosaur07 MDL Senior Member

Jan 19, 2016
  14. manhtom

manhtom MDL Member

Jul 10, 2015
    #14 manhtom, Mar 17, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 3, 2016
    Adguard is one of the best ad-blocker in the world. It helps me to block annoying ads, and malicious websites too, so I can have a smooth browsing experience. Count me in please.
    p/s: Liked: https://www.facebook.com/nguyenhong.minh.129/likes

[hide][​IMG][/hide]

15. Gyagram

Gyagram MDL Novice

Mar 30, 2015
    We need added security and privacy while surfing the internet, and with ads flooding around, Adguard is really doing a good job here.
    So I would really like to have the lastest version. Please count me in, thanks.

Liked https://www.facebook.com/AdguardEn/

16. haudujudu

haudujudu MDL Novice

Jan 16, 2016
    Well it's the best add protection software out there obviously...otherwise I wouldn't be here asking for a license would I :biggrin:

Read the reports and reviews about how effective it is while maintaining low CPU consumption and that was it...I WANT IT:tasty:

So count me in please, thanks!

17. hakah

hakah MDL Member

Apr 4, 2014
    #17 hakah, Mar 17, 2016
    Adguard really protects you from annoying advertising, malicious and phishing websites. It is the best web-filter and ad-blocker tool ever found.
    Nice Giveaway of such Good Software !
    Please count me in .
    Like link on Facebook :
    https://www.facebook.com/kah.hak.3/posts/1059396067437134

18. goda33

goda33 MDL Novice

Feb 1, 2013
    Count me in please. Thanks.
    I need to adguard premium because of its lifetime license

AdGuard, the best in its category. Many ads blocker out there but AdGuard is the best

19. Sko0b

Sko0b MDL Novice

Jul 27, 2012
    #19 Sko0b, Mar 18, 2016
    True, more and more everyday i feel like adblock is dyin. The only reliable solution i have to counter my privacy is EpicBrowser. Would give a shot at adguard, so far what i can see its general great comments. sing me in

Liked:https://www.facebook.com/AdguardEn/?fref=ts :D

20. Muggaen

Muggaen MDL Addicted

Dec 30, 2011
    Thanks for the contest
    I really love this tool, its the best ad-blocker and I hate annoying ads and malicious websites
    So count me in to this contest.

Liked
    https://www.facebook.com/adguarden