[Giveaway/Contest for] 15 licenses of ESET Internet Security.

Discussion in 'Giveaways and Contests' started by sid_16, Nov 29, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sid_16

sid_16 MDL Giveaway Organiser

Oct 15, 2011
    #1 sid_16, Nov 29, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 23, 2017
    [​IMG]

I would like to thank Mr Jorgen Lundhag from ESET Sweden for sponsoring 15 licenses of Eset Internet Security 11 -2018 (1 user with 1 year of validity) & each license valued $59.99 for our awesome members.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    This giveaway starts on the 29th November 2017 and will end on 24th December 2017.
    ---------------------------------------------------​
    [​IMG]
    ESET Internet Security 11

[​IMG]
    Download Free Trial / Full Version
    https://imgur.com/f0jtPvr
    [​IMG]

Changelog:
    Features of New EIS:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A small video review from Anti Virus4u :
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Home page: https://www.eset.com/se/
    Download as a free 30-day trial: https://download.eset.com/com/eset/...est/eset_internet_security_live_installer.exe
    Buy an Eset product: https://www.eset.com/us/home/internet-security/
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Final Details.
    THE IMPORTANT PART OF THIS GIVEAWAY:

Participants should comment: "Why do you want or like ESET Internet Security on your PC?" to make a valid entry.

COMPETITION RULES:
    • Only one entry allowed per household.
    • You must use your real IP address to enter the giveaway.
    • If you enter the giveaway using a proxy or VPN then we will assume that you've got other accounts here, so your entry will not be counted and you will be disqualified.
    • If you're a winner and you don't respond to your private message within 4 days then someone else will be selected.
    • You only need to post once. Any other posts will be deleted.
    • If you don't want to enter the competition then don't post in this thread.

COMPETITION RUNTIME:

This giveaway starts on the 29th November 2017 and will end on 24th December 2017.

Winners will be randomly selected using RANDOM.ORG on the 24th December 2017 (all time is GMT+5.30).

Be sure you've got your private messaging enabled as that's how you'll be notified if you're a winner.

If you agree with the above rule/s you're welcome.

sid_16.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. sid_16

sid_16 MDL Giveaway Organiser

Oct 15, 2011
    The Giveaway is live now.
    GOOD LUCK!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. alpx

alpx MDL Novice

Dec 26, 2015
    Successful security software.
    thanks for the gift.

4. KenanK

KenanK MDL Junior Member

Sep 26, 2010
    Why do you want or like ESET Internet Security on your PC?
    - light and handy

Thanks Giveaway

5. cosmo27

cosmo27 MDL Novice

Jan 1, 2010
    I felt safe with ESET Internet Security ,I have been using it for many years.
    thank you for this Giveaway.

6. coleoptere2007

coleoptere2007 MDL Guru

Apr 8, 2008
    I'm using it since many years now and can safely navigate to the net. Best solution at the moment to be protected. Thanks for the giveaway please count me in.

7. jan13

jan13 MDL Novice

Oct 26, 2016
    A light and effective program for my advanced computer

8. william1955

william1955 MDL Novice

Nov 23, 2016
    Good software.
    I especially like own firewall and HIPS (actually, this is rare).
    Thank you for Giveaway.

9. GOD666

GOD666 MDL Expert

Aug 1, 2015
    ESET Internet Security is what I am currently using at the moment alongside, Malwarebytes. This combination seems to work nicely for me and I have begun slowly to convert not only my computer but also my families computers as well. It is also the one time I got to prove my husband wrong since he originally was a Kaspersky user and it tickled me to know that my security setup proved to be more reliable while using fewer resources than his suggested setup. Who says women cannot compute?

I'd like to obtain a free copy of ESET Internet Security as I'd like to further extend my current licenses and adding an extra would be beneficial. Further, as I previously said, ESET Internet Security has proven to be very reliable, both independently, and in my combined setup with Malwarebytes.

10. gorski

gorski MDL Guru

Oct 21, 2009
    It seems quite good on my mobile devices and older PCs, so I would like that, for sure!

Yes, please. I'm in... :)

11. aziz0170

aziz0170 MDL Junior Member

Sep 6, 2011
    Excellent virus and malware protection,user interface is easy ,Strong firewall.
    I'm in
    Thank you.

12. jerzy601

jerzy601 MDL Junior Member

May 20, 2017
    "Why do you want or like ESET Internet Security on your PC?"
    Because this is the best program to secure our system it is lightweight, simple to use and has very good detection.
    thanks for the competition and the opportunity to win such a great program.:tankyou:

13. ibrahimefe

ibrahimefe MDL Novice

Sep 6, 2009
    Why do you want or like ESET Internet Security on your PC?

Because it's the best antivirus program that blocks ransomware.

14. Zamber

Zamber MDL Member

Jan 9, 2015
    ESET has very good software. Eset Internet Security is effective i light for system.
    Thank you for the contest.

15. monstertruckpa

monstertruckpa MDL Junior Member

Apr 5, 2016
    ive using eset Internet Security and nod32 antivirus, with latest upgrades for 64 bit, the two version are light as a feather, the signatures being updated very quickly like a bullet. much higher than its competitors. yes, I want a license.

16. Druboo_666

Druboo_666 MDL Novice

Jul 7, 2013
    Eset anti virus is one of the lightest anti virus i have seen so far and its reputation does its job quite good.Install once and strongly safe from all onine threats.Also i love the Network map provided by ESET for monitoring the network.Used it one liked it by then.

17. osmandemi

osmandemi MDL Novice

Mar 18, 2016
    Good software.
    Thank you for Giveaway.

18. liliactr

liliactr MDL Member

Sep 3, 2009
    Thanks for giveaway. Eset is easy to manage and catches all viruses so my pc needs it too.

19. Joe C

Joe C MDL Guru

Jan 12, 2012
    Eset is the best around, it has a small footprint, uses little resources and does not annoy you. Just set it and forget it, it'll do it's job and does it very well. It has saved my butt in the past from malicious web sites
    Please do count me in on this one

20. Don Pedro

Don Pedro MDL Junior Member

Oct 29, 2016
    I like ESET Internet Security because in this program the emphasis was put on simplicity of use and the lowest possible number of settings and notifications. The whole creates a tool that protects me against a wide range of threats. The program is very light, intuitive and friendly.