[Giveaway/Contest] for (20) '1' year licenses of AdGuard Premium.

Discussion in 'Giveaways and Contests' started by sid_16, Feb 20, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sid_16

sid_16 MDL Giveaway Organiser

Oct 15, 2011
    I would like to thank Ms Daria Magdik and all others at AdGuard for sponsoring these 20 Adguard Premium (for 1 Windows PC/MAC and 1 Android devices) 1 year licenses to our forum members.

---------------------------------------------
    The Giveaway starts from 20th. Feb and ends on 20th. March.
    ----------------------------------------
    [​IMG]
    Ad Blocking
    AdGuard will deal with annoying banners, pop-ups and video ads once and for all.
    Privacy Protection
    AdGuard hides your data from the multitude of trackers and activity analyzers that swarm the web.
    Browsing Security
    Thanks to AdGuard, you will be able to avoid all fraudulent and phishing websites and malware attacks.
    Parental Control
    Protect your kids online by restricting them from accessing inappropriate and adult content.
    AdGuard for Windows
    AdGuard for Windows is not just another ad blocker, it is a multipurpose tool that combines all necessary features for the best web experience. It blocks ads and dangerous websites, speeds up page loading and protects your children when they are online.
    Make your favorite browser ad-free!
    Block ads in Mozilla Firefox with AdGuard
    Why it is worth installing AdGuard for Firefox:
    Ad protection. AdGuard is capable of completely removing all ads from Firefox. Youtube (and other websites) pre-roll ads, disturbing banners and other types of advertisements — everything will be blocked even before being uploaded to browser;
    Phishing and malware protection. Web pages that can be of danger will be blocked;
    Personal data tracking protection. AdGuard has a huge base of counters and trackers, and won’t let them spy on you online. You personal data will be safe;
    Faster Internet. Check yourself, how much faster will pages load when AdGuard filters them from unwanted elements.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Why choose AdGuard?
    Ad blocking
    AdGuard ad filter blocks all kinds of ads. Pop-ups, video ads, banners and such — they will all go away. Due to unnoticeable background filtering and cosmetic processing, all you will see is clean pages with the content you came for.
    Safe web surfing
    Protection from phishing and hazardous websites and malvertising (malicious ads). AdGuard checks every page against our database for any malicious content and blocks requests from potentially dangerous ones.
    Privacy protection
    AdGuard fights against all trackers and analytical systems that spy on you. The program blocks third-party cookies, can hide your IP address, and provides an abundance of other features to protect your personal data.
    Parental control
    AdGuard protects your children online. It blocks access to inappropriate websites, removes obscene materials from search results, and provides parents with a customizable blacklist to tailor the safest web experience for their kids.

-----------------------------------
    AdGuard
    Homepage
    -------------------------

Download AdGuard for Windows:
    https://download.adguard.com/d/18673/adguardInstaller.exe
    -------------------------
    Products
    AdGuard for Windows
    AdGuard for Android
    AdGuard for Mac
    AdGuard for iOS
    AdGuard for iOS Pro
    AdGuard Browser extension
    ----------------------
    Support
    Support Center
    ------------------------
    License
    Purchase License
    --------------------------------------------------------------

Recommended but optional:
    If you like Adguard, consider to subscribe their social media:
    https://twitter.com/adguard
    https://www.facebook.com/AdGuardEn/
    ----------------------
    Final details;
    Please post of your comment/s why do you like/need Adguard Premium? Post your comment as a small reviews.

Competition rules:
    -------------
    • Only one entry allowed per household.
    • You must use your real IP address to enter the giveaway.
    • If you enter the giveaway using a proxy or VPN then we will assume that you've got other accounts here, so your entry will not be counted and you will be disqualified.
    • If you're a winner and you don't respond to your private message within 4 days then someone else will be selected.
    • You only need to post once.
    • Any other posts will be deleted.
    • If you don't want to enter the competition then don't post in this thread.
    • ----------------
    Competition run time:
    This giveaway starts on the 20th.February 2019 and will end on 20th. March 2019.

Winners will be randomly selected using RANDOM.ORG on the 20th. March 2019 (all time is GMT+5.30).

Be sure you've got your private messaging enabled as that's how you'll be told if you're a winner.

If you agree with the above rules you're welcome.
    sid_16.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. dbajinsk

dbajinsk MDL Novice

Feb 21, 2019
    Appreciate the chance to win your giveaway. Adguard would be a great security tool to have.

3. noyz

noyz MDL Novice

Sep 9, 2017
    i would like to have one cause it is good to have a software that blocks ads which is annoying and keeps you safe from phishing.

4. cloudval

cloudval MDL Junior Member

Jun 21, 2018
    the idea of "ads being blocked even before they load" & "hiding your IP" sounds quite nice as Internet data is limited for me; also privacy. would love to try it.

5. Kaush83

Kaush83 MDL Novice

Mar 19, 2016
    would like to have one cause my current license expired...
    Thanks

6. coleoptere2007

coleoptere2007 MDL Guru

Apr 8, 2008
    @sid_16 many thx for the giveaway. Never tried Adguard, but as i'm seeing here and there, it is one of the best actually. So please count me in. :) and good luck to the other.

7. jan13

jan13 MDL Novice

Oct 26, 2016
    AdGuard is in my opinion the best program for blocking onerous ads.
    It has a lot of setting options so it's easy to set up to your needs

8. divinenews

divinenews MDL Junior Member

Mar 23, 2011
    I want to win a license for Adguard Premium because it is regarded by users and software critics across the web and the best ad blocker available at this time.
    It also ad tracking requests giving any surfer more privacy.

Thank you for this opportunity.:)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  9. bakasenpai

bakasenpai MDL Novice

Jun 28, 2018
    I've been using it for years to keep track the annoying ads pop up here and there while surfing on the internet with lots of filter to choose from. Would like to win one of these and thanks for this opportunity.

10. Raur

Raur MDL Member

Oct 11, 2017
    Thank you for this opportunity to win a 1-year license @sid_16. Adguard is the most reliable ad blocker for all devices. It can do the job that others can't. A premium license will give you the advanced features to be safe online and privacy protection. Count me in please!

11. tarekma7

tarekma7 MDL Member

Sep 28, 2012
    Thanks a lot for the giveaway. I need it to deal with annoying banners, pop-ups and video ads once and for all in addition to privacy protection and avoid all fraudulent and phishing websites and malware attacks

12. kubik67

kubik67 MDL Member

Feb 14, 2016
    Thanks for the competition.
    I need Adguard Premium because It is a complex program that includes anti-phishing, anti-tracking, parental control and anti-banner functions.
    This program blocks malicious and fraudulent websites and unwanted advertising on the Internet.
    A Premium license can be used as mobile and standard protection in one license.

13. el_zari

el_zari MDL Novice

Jul 29, 2009
    New
    Thank you for this opportunity to win a 1-year license @sid_16. Adguard is the most reliable ad blocker for all devices. It can do the job that others can't. A premium license will give you the advanced features to be safe online and privacy protection. Count me in please!

Regards from Spain

14. Raur

Raur MDL Member

Oct 11, 2017
    @el_zari It seems you exactly copy pasted my comment and added NEW above it to look like you wrote it haha :confused:

15. salama2015

salama2015 MDL Novice

Jul 19, 2015
    Hi
    Please i need a key

16. angustaver

angustaver MDL Member

Sep 5, 2015
    I have been using adguard for a year
    and it has protected me from dangerous pages
    many times
    I also do not see annoying ads
    I would like a new license
    thanks for the giveaway

17. ronen1n

ronen1n MDL Novice

Jul 14, 2009
    I'm using the Browser extension and recomended to my friends to use it as its the simplest and the best ad blocker
    I also wand to try the parntal control ant the android app to block ads there too

18. Armanigio

Armanigio MDL Novice

Feb 26, 2019
    This was a good one :), a very good security software . im using windows security essential
    So why not have a real one

19. Diablo3

Diablo3 MDL Novice

Dec 12, 2018
    Thanks for the giveaway contest, I would like to have a adguard premium to block malware..

20. el_zari

el_zari MDL Novice

Jul 29, 2009
    Please, i have been using adguard lasts months, and i´m very sad becuase i haven´t license , and enough money for buy it.

I hope i have luck!!

Regards from Spain.

PD: sorry for last "copy/paste".