[Giveaway/contest for] 3 licenses of PhotoDirector 9.

Discussion in 'Giveaways and Contests' started by sid_16, Sep 21, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sid_16

sid_16 MDL Giveaway Organiser

Oct 15, 2011
    I would like to thank Cyberlink for sponsoring 3 licenses of PhotoDirector 9 valued $ 99.99 each.
    I would also like to thank our member Tarek for writing this review of PhotoDirector 9 that can be read here

[​IMG]

There's a reason why PhotoDirector was voted the best photo editor of the year...CREATIVITY.
    When it comes to making unforgettable photos that stand apart from the others, nothing beats PhotoDirector. Discover how millions of PhotoDirector fans are turning the ordinary into extraordinary! The program features a wide range of easy-to-use tools built for creating stunning family photos, travel and landscape shots and perfect portraits.

[​IMG]

The new version 9 is released on september 20, 2017 with many new features and improvements
    • Be Creative! - Create amazing art with PhotoDirector. Unchain your imagination and make anything you can envision with pro tools easy enough for anyone to use!
    • One-of-a-Kind Family Photos - While there are hundreds of family photo ideas out there, your family is one of a kind. PhotoDirector is designed to help you create stunning family memories, unique to you.
    • Stunning One-Click Travel Shots - Believe it or not, creating great travel shots isn’t that hard. And you don’t need expensive cameras and lenses. Try PhotoDirector’s one-click presets that instantly improve your images.
    • Inspirational Landscapes - Give yourself the best chance of landing great photos with PhotoDirector’s easy-to-use tools for creativity and correction in landscape projects.
    • Flattering Portraits Every Time - Good portraits reveal the true personality of someone. Transformative tools for retouching the face and body make telling the story you want, easy.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Homepage: https://www.cyberlink.com/downloads...ad_en_US.html?affid=2581_1301_729_37304_0_ENU

Download (direct) free trial (30days): http://update.cyberlink.com/Retail/...07-020/CyberLink_PhotoDirector_Downloader.exe

Buy PhotoDirector 9: https://www.cyberlink.com/store/index_en_US.html
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Important ;
    All the participants must leave a comment saying 'why do you need PhotoDirector 9' or 'which feature of PhotoDirector 9, you like most'? to make a valid entry.
    Count me in, thanks, I'm in etc.. all one liner reply will be deleted/omitted.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    COMPETITION RULES:

• Only one entry allowed per household.
      • You must use your real IP address to enter the giveaway.
      • If you enter the giveaway using a proxy or VPN then we will assume that you've got other accounts here, so your entry will not be counted and you will be disqualified.
      • If you're a winner and you don't respond to your private message within 4 days then someone else will be selected.
      • You only need to post once. Any other posts will be deleted.
      • If you don't want to enter the competition then don't post in this thread.
    COMPETITION RUNTIME:

This giveaway starts on the 21st. September 2017 and will end on 6th. October 2017.

Winners will be randomly selected using RANDOM.ORG on the 6th October 2017 (all time is GMT+5.30).

Be sure you've got your private messaging enabled as that's how you'll be told if you're a winner.

If you agree with the above rule/s you're welcome.

sid_16.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. sid_16

sid_16 MDL Giveaway Organiser

Oct 15, 2011
    The Giveaway of PhotoDirector 9 is open for participation.
    GOOD LUCK!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Yu Jin

Yu Jin MDL Novice

Aug 5, 2017
    I like the fact that I can create animated gifs easily with photodirector 9.

4. qaj1shi

qaj1shi MDL Senior Member

Apr 10, 2011
    another great product from you guys! Thank you sid and Tarek for your efforts! :worthy:

Photodirector is one of the best photo editing programs out there! To have it in full version, can't get much better than this! :bananajoj2:

5. Solarsails

Solarsails MDL Junior Member

Jan 6, 2016
    We need Photodirector 9 because we're still using photoshop 6 which makes it difficult to use other apps at the same time. It would be great to have some decent software so that we can to help increase the efficiency of our operation. We use photo editing software almost exclusively. I'm getting ready to start up a website and it would be extremely helpful to have a good software package to help me get it off the ground in a spectacular fashion. Very interested in this offer! Thank you for your consideration.

6. jan13

jan13 MDL Novice

Oct 26, 2016
    Program jest dobry dla zaawansowanych użytkowników, jak i dla początkujących w takich programach, które zawdzięczamy obecnemu kreatorowi. Wspaniałe możliwości 360 panoram, gifów filmowych są przykładami niezliczonych funkcji programu.

7. dhruvenjoy

dhruvenjoy MDL Member

Nov 27, 2010
    I want cyberlink photo director because it has many useful features such as
    Video-to-Photo
    360 photo editing
    Spot Removal
    among many other features which make it an excellent and reliable photo editing tool.
    Thanks for the rare giveaway!!!

8. dudeluv

dudeluv MDL Senior Member

Aug 7, 2012
    I would like to win a key to Cyberlink PhotoDirector 9 because I could use the program to edit all of my Photos to make them look professional. Also to take snapshots out of my videos. This is also my favorite Photo editing tool.

9. SmoothE611

SmoothE611 MDL Novice

Jul 3, 2009
    I would like to win because my Photo Director 4 is outdated.

10. BigRedOZ

BigRedOZ MDL Novice

Nov 20, 2015
    The thing I would value most about Cyberlink's PowerDirector9 is being able to really make my family photos shine! I have three kids, and they grow up so fast, so this is really important to me.

11. khanyash

khanyash MDL Giveaway Organizer

Jun 21, 2015
    PhotoDirector is an excellent software to manage, edit, adjust, design, etc photos. Video-to-Photo Face Swap, animated GIFs from videos, intelligent content-aware editing, one click presets, photos with motion, blending modes, raw format support, etc are excellent features.

12. ecsjjgg

ecsjjgg MDL Novice

May 21, 2007
    I would like to win a license for Cyberlink Photodirector:

Because it is a great piece of software, with many features I like the possibilty to make animated gifs from videos... And a lot more!

13. baziroll

baziroll MDL Member

Dec 16, 2012
    this is incredible program
    i like this feature
    Intelligent Content-Aware Editing: Remove objects or people from photos simply by brushing over them or move objects from one part of a shot to another. PhotoDirector instantly fills spaces using an intelligent algorithm that blends perfectly with the surrounding background.

14. Piotor

Piotor MDL Novice

Nov 11, 2010
    why do you need PhotoDirector 9?: because I need a good photo editing soft, and cannot afford one :-(

15. kubik67

kubik67 MDL Member

Feb 14, 2016
    I need PhotoDirector 9 to create and edit family photos, landscape shots and beautiful portraits.

My favorite features:
    - Add special effects, overlay or rename files.
    - Create animated GIF files.
    - Removal of unwanted objects.

16. love soft

love soft MDL Novice

Dec 16, 2016
  17. floydhung

floydhung MDL Novice

Aug 3, 2009
    'why do you need PhotoDirector 9'
    It is a better choice for editing photos!

18. ant_gamal

ant_gamal MDL Novice

Jan 11, 2017
    i like supports more than 100 lens profiles so fix common lens flaws that help me alot because it is only 1 lens not have widely range of Aperture and focal length

also

Automatically redistribute the tonal values in an image and get rid of unwanted color casts.

19. DPyro

DPyro MDL Novice

Mar 21, 2011
    Would be good for sorting my vacation pics.

20. kazzkazz

kazzkazz MDL Junior Member

Sep 2, 2011
    Hi
    I can create animated gifs and manage the photos easily, with photodirector 9.