[Giveaway/Contest for 30 licenses] of DriverEasy Professional.

Discussion in 'Giveaways and Contests' started by sid_16, Jan 26, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sid_16

sid_16 MDL Giveaway Organiser

Oct 15, 2011
    #1 sid_16, Jan 26, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 16, 2016
    The giveaway starts from 27th. Jan. and ends in 15th. Feb. 2016.
    [​IMG]

1st. I would like to thank Ms Camilla from Driver Easy for sponsoring these 30 licenses valued $29.95 USD each to giveaway here. The licenses are valid for 1 computer for 1 year.

About;

FIND ALL YOUR
    MISSING DRIVERS
    WITH JUST 3 CLICKS

Manually finding drivers for Windows takes forever. And sometimes you still don’t find what you need. Driver Easy changes all that…
    It scans your computer, tells you what drivers are missing or outdated, then downloads them all, in one go. All you have to do is click your mouse button 3 times! Then, once they’re downloaded, just click Install on each, and you’re done.

Driver Easy Features;

Huge Driver Database Driver Easy, supported by over 8,000,000 Driver Database with Daily Driver Updates, keeps all drivers in your computer up-to-date so that to maximize PC performance. With Driver Easy, you never need to worry about installing an incorrect or out-of-date driver, Driver Easy database ensures you always get the latest official driver.
    Keep Existing Drivers Up-to-Date, Fix Driver Issues Using Driver Easy, you would never have to spend hours trying to find drivers at random sites on the Internet. Driver Easy just takes several minutes to update all drivers in your computer. Driver Easy is designed for saving your time and fixing any related headache driver issues.
    Safety Offline Scan Driver Easy provides you safety Offline Scan for offline computers. Driver Easy lets you save a driver analysis file on a computer without an Internet connection, and helps you to download driver from an Internet-enabled computer. Offline Scan feature provides you an easy and fast way to locate the most accurate network driver for your computer.
    Drivers Backup & Restore Backup & Restore features in Driver Easy, offer a professional solution for device drivers’ backup and restoration in Windows operating system. It identifies all the hardware in the system, extracts their associated drivers from the hard disk and backs them up to a secure location. Backing up your driver is extremely useful and plays a vital role during any data disaster situation. Meanwhile, this is a benefit feature if you are not sure whether the new driver is compatible for your system or not, you can backup existing driver, and roll-back it later.
    Download Windows Update more faster Starting from Driver Easy 4.0, we have added a new Windows Update tool to Driver Easy. With the smart download server picker, and 2 ~ 5 concurrency download, Driver Easy lets you download and install windows update faster than ever.
    Uninstall Removed Hardware Driver When you replace the new graphic card, do you know Windows still keep current driver, and will launch it each time when Windows start up. This will cause the system boot up slowly, and what’ s worst, it may cause systems conflict. Driver Uninstall feature in Driver Easy allows you to uninstall the removed hardware and clean up your system.
    Technical Customer Support Driver Easy Technical Customer Support provides further assistance to assist customers regarding driver issues. Support group would analyze complex situation and find solution fast for you. Every inquiry you make is guaranteed to be replied soon by our technical support.
    How it works – 4 easy steps

• Step 1:
      Download and install Driver Easy, then run it and click Scan Now.
      [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
      Step 2:
      Driver Easy scans your computer and lists any hardware with missing, outdated or mismatched drivers. Click Get Drivers.
      • Step 3:
        Driver Easy lists all the drivers you need. Click Download All (or download each driver individually.)
        [​IMG]
      • [​IMG]

Step 4:
        Once the drivers are downloaded, click Install next to each.
      • Other features;
    [​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD [3.59 MB]; - http://cdn.drivereasy.com/DriverEasy_Setup.exe
    [​IMG]

Final details;
    The final details;

Prize pool: 30 Driver Easy Professional 1 year Single PC license.
    • Licenses are valid for 365 days from the day they are activated.

To enter in this giveaway/contest you should be a member here.
    You must use your real IP address to enter this giveaway.
    The participants are advised to temporarily stop the proxy or vpn services, while posting an entry here. Using a proxy or VPN will get you disqualified.
    • If necessary, rules of the giveaway can be changed at any time during the contest period.
    • Only one post per user is allowed.
    • Please avoid discussions in this thread. If you have questions about Driver Easy Professional, contact helpline - https://www.drivereasy.com/help/
    • Read the original post thoroughly as it contains all the information necessary to post a valid entry.
    • Those entries not meeting the giveaway requirements will not be considered valid and will be omitted.

If you agree with the terms & conditions written above you're welcome.

This contest starts from 27th. Jan. and will end on 15th. Feb.2016
    Winners will be randomly selected using RANDOM.ORG on 15th. Feb. 2016 all time is GMT+5.30.

• The winner/s will respond to the winning PM within 4 days (96 hours) or the win will be void.

[​IMG]
    Thanks,
    Sid.

The contestants are;
    1.Phairat
    2.WIKIMACK
    3.Joe C
    4.ajemsasa
    5.tiko123
    6.rubab
    7.haudujudu
    8.adrianyujs
    9. Chibi ANUBIS
    10. pepinek
    11.zen45
    12.manhtom
    13.Zamber
    14.Keenoo
    15.goda33
    16.toffee
    17. totsephiroth
    18.SPDIF
    19.el_zari
    20.viettungvuong
    21.jayblok
    22.master44tr
    23.Triangulum
    24.jasoos
    25.maverick_GE
    26.wolf69
    27.idmanager
    28.apologized
    29.Cortina
    30. nopainnogain
    31.ki113r
    32.Debbie Yoder
    33.acetone802000
    34.hakah
    35.keyboard
    36.Gyagram
    37.rubab
    38.KaranKohli
    39.Sko0b
    40. eckh
    41.lupuskj
    42. Woll_2015
    ------------------------------------------------
    The winners are;
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    The winning PM will be sent soon!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. sid_16

Oct 15, 2011
    THE GIVEAWAY IS LIVE NOW!:good3:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Phairat

Phairat MDL Member

Feb 19, 2014
    Please count me in Thank

4. WIKIMACK

WIKIMACK MDL Expert

Nov 10, 2011
    #4 WIKIMACK, Jan 26, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 26, 2016
    Please count me in Thank

wiki:D

5. Joe C

Joe C MDL Guru

Jan 12, 2012
    I would like to be counted on this also

6. ajemsasa

ajemsasa MDL Novice

Sep 19, 2013
    Count me in, please.
    Best Regards!

7. tiko123

tiko123 MDL Novice

Oct 18, 2015
    I would like one.
    Thank you

8. rubab

rubab MDL Novice

Oct 31, 2009
    I would like one too.
    Thanks.

9. haudujudu

haudujudu MDL Novice

Jan 16, 2016
    Me too me too muchas gracias :p

10. adrianyujs

adrianyujs MDL Member

Sep 26, 2012
    Count me in too, thanks!

11. Chibi ANUBIS

Chibi ANUBIS MDL Chibi Developer

Apr 28, 2014
    Count me in please :)

12. pepinek

pepinek MDL Junior Member

Aug 20, 2009
    Please count me in, thanks.

13. sid_16

Oct 15, 2011
    I updated the 1st post. The giveaway/contest for 30 licenses instead of 10.

News;
    We are about to release Driver Easy 5.0 in near future. Before we release the final version, we would deliver the beta versions to the public so we could collect feedbacks from customers.
    Beta 2 version was released yesterday. Here is the download link: http://www.drivereasy.com/beta/DriverEasy_Setup.exe

Please feel free to try out this beta release. Your any feedback about the new version would be greatly appreciated.

So anybody interested in the new version 5.0 BETA for testing purpose can download from the above link and post their feedback here.

14. zen45

zen45 MDL Addicted

Feb 25, 2010
    I would like one
    Thank you very much

15. manhtom

manhtom MDL Member

Jul 10, 2015
    Count me in. Thanks :D

16. Zamber

Zamber MDL Member

Jan 9, 2015