[Giveaway/contest] for 5 licenses of Acronis Disk Director 12.5 Workstation Home.

Discussion in 'Giveaways and Contests' started by sid_16, Feb 22, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sid_16

sid_16 MDL Giveaway Organiser

Oct 15, 2011
    #1 sid_16, Feb 22, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 22, 2019
    I would like to thank Mr Gaidar Magdanurov & Ms Marina Mordasova, also all at Acronis for sponsoring these (10) licenses of Acronis Disk Director 12.5 Workstation Home to our awesome forum members- valued $49.99 each.

----------------------------------------
    The Giveaway of Acronis Disk Director 12.5 Workstation Home starts from 23rd. February and ends on 23 March 2019.
    -------------------------
    [​IMG]
    What is Acronis Disk Director Home
    Acronis Disk Director 12.5 Home delivers a set of powerful tools that work together to optimize your disk usage and protect your data. Store different file systems or operating systems on one disk by creating and managing disk partitions.

Disk Cloning

Easily migrate your data, operating system and applications from an old disk to the replacement disk.

[​IMG] Volume Recovery
    Quickly recover lost or deleted data partitions, even in cases when your operating system fails to boot.

[​IMG] Partition Management
    Safely create, customize, and organize partitions and your hard drive’s structure without losing data.

What's New
    Extended hardware support

Acronis Disk Director 12.5 features support for 4k native hard disks, as well as an updated Linux kernel version in its bootable media, delivering greater support of most modern hardware.

[​IMG] Acronis True Image 2019 compatibility
    Rest easy knowing your data is safe. You can operate both products on the same machine, using the same Linux-based bootable media, to back up the disk volumes that you create and manage.

Key Features:
    [​IMG] Manipulate
    Manage your data, whether you are splitting, re-sizing, converting or merging volumes. Create, convert and copy files and volumes as needed.

[​IMG] Partition
    Create partitions more quickly and easily. One easy step formats, labels and activates partitions, reducing the time spent and the risk of errors.

[​IMG] Format
    Make complex operations easily and efficiently through an intuitive user interface. Format your drive with the correct file system, whether FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, Ext2, Ext3, Reiser3, Linux, SWAP.

[​IMG] Recover
    Recover volumes that were accidentally deleted, damaged by hardware failure, or affected by a malware attack – all through a single, easy-to-use solution.

[​IMG] Clone
    Migrate everything on one disk – from the OS to apps to system preferences – to a replacement disk in mere minutes. Cloning an exact replica avoids headaches, mistakes and lost hours.

[​IMG] Install
    Boost your processing power by splitting an existing volume into two and installing an operating system on the second one to create another processing volume.
    Convert
    Adapt your system to meet new and changing requirements in mere moments. Converting disks from basic to dynamic, or vice versa, is fast and easy.

Span
    Maximize the use of your disk space by creating a single, logical volume from the unallocated space across multiple physical disks. Supports up to 32 disks.

Access
    Benefit from the direct byte access and editing capabilities of the Acronis Disk Editor when modifying your disk.

Boot
    Create bootable media so you can launch your system from a CD/DVD or USB drive, even when the disk has no OS installed. Includes support for the Windows 10 Preinstallation Environment.

Manage
    Browse detailed information about all hard disks, partitions, and files systems, hide or make visible any partition type, and preview changes before applying them.

Optimize
    Get the most out of your system by examining and automatically optimizing the use of hard disk space.

Supported operating systems:-

• Windows 10 – Home, Pro, Education, Enterprise, and IoT Enterprise editions
      • Windows 8/8.1 – all editions (x86, x64), except for the Windows RT editions
      • Windows 7 – all editions

• Windows Vista – all editions
      • Windows XP Professional SP3

• Computer processor: 1 GHz 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor
      • System memory: 512 MB or more

• Screen resolution: 1024x768 or higher
      • CD / DVD recording drive, or a flash drive for bootable media creation

• Boot firmware: Bios-based, UEFI-based
      • Computer processor: modern processor, 800 MHz or faster
      • System memory: 256 MB

• Screen resolution: 800x600 pixels
      • Installation disk space: 150 MB
      • Other: Mouse

• FAT16
      • FAT32
      • NTFS
      • Ext2

• Ext3
      • Reiser3
      • Linux SWAP
    -----------------------------------------
    Home Page:
    https://www.acronis.com/en-us/personal/disk-manager/
    User Guide (PDF)
    http://dl.acronis.com/u/pdf/ADD12.5_userguide_en-US.pdf

Acronis Disk Director 12.5 Home Datasheet :
    https://dl.acronis.com/u/rc/DS_Acronis_Disk_Director_12.5_Home_EN-US_190211.pdf

Technical Support:
    https://www.acronis.com/en-us/support/more/diskdirector/12.5
    Download trial: |304.57MB|
    https://dl.acronis.com/u/AcronisDiskDirector12.5_trial_en-US.exe

Buy Acronis Disk Director:
    https://www.acronis.com/en-us/disk-director-purchase/

-----------------------------------------------------
    Competition rules:

• To make a valid entry every participant must comment on "why do you need a free license of Acronis Disk Director Work Station 12.5 Home? or write something about Acronis Disk DirectorWork Station 12.5 Home ".
    • Only one entry allowed per household.
    • You must use your real IP address to enter the giveaway.
    • If you enter the giveaway using a proxy or VPN then we will assume that you've got other accounts here, so your entry will not be counted and you will be disqualified.
    • If you're a winner and you don't respond to your private message within 4 days then someone else will be selected.
    • You only need to post once.
    • Any other posts will be deleted.
    • If you don't want to enter the competition then don't post in this thread.
    Competition run time:
    This giveaway starts on the 23rd.February 2019 and will end on 23rd. March 2019.

Winners will be randomly selected using RANDOM.ORG on the 23rd March 2019 (all time is GMT+5.30).

Be sure you've got your private messaging enabled as that's how you'll be told if you're a winner.

If you agree with the above rules you're welcome.
    sid_16.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. sid_16

sid_16 MDL Giveaway Organiser

Oct 15, 2011
    The Acronis Disk Director Home 12.5 is open for participation.
    G O O D L U C K!​

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Kaush83

Kaush83 MDL Novice

Mar 19, 2016
    Awesome Giveaway..
    I used it 3y before.Very helpful for my day to day tech Life....
    I'm working as a System Admin for years.
    Thanks for the chance.p/s count me in

4. angustaver

angustaver MDL Member

Sep 5, 2015
    why do you need a free license of Acronis Disk Director Work Station 12.5 Home?
    I need it because it has very powerful tools
    clone disk
    repartition disk
    recover disk and many more, acronis is one of the best
    marks to treat discs and make copies.
    I would like to win.
    Thank you

5. dinosaur07

dinosaur07 MDL Senior Member

Jan 19, 2016
    Thanks a lot for this great giveaway @sid_16 :hypocrite:
    For me it is the first time i see a giveaway like this on internet.
    Acronis Disk Director was sometime ago on my list of most wanted software, as i liked a lot its disk management tools, being a fan of powerful software that can be really useful for any user. It is indeed very risky to "play" with the partitions and boot sectors but having a quality software on hand for such sensitive activity is all i need in order to render the maximum performance to my PC.

Let`s win it!
    :drink:

6. urie

urie Moderator
    Staff Member

May 21, 2007
    I still use version 12 would be great to get update to 12.5

7. jan13

jan13 MDL Novice

Oct 26, 2016
    Acronis Disk Director 12.5 Home, I would like to have this program to use two systems on one disk.
    The program collects very good feedback so you can use it without worries.

8. comphelp

comphelp MDL Novice

Feb 7, 2014
    Computer repair is my hobby. Such a powerful tool as Acronis Disk Director would be a huge support to me.
    Thanks to Mydigitallife for this nice contest and this chance to win!

9. Amplificator

Amplificator MDL Junior Member

May 16, 2012
    I need this tool to help me with all my flash drives as it's quite a bit easier than using explorer :)

10. jollytim

jollytim MDL Novice

Mar 30, 2010
    I fix a lot of computers and I'm always on the look out for the next tool to add to my kit. Acronis Disk Director 12.5 Home seems just the ticket. I've used other Acronis software in the past and it has saved me more than once. I'd very much like the opportunity to be able to utilize one more great tool to help in fixing and maintaining the computers that I am responsible for. Thank you.

11. Armanigio

Armanigio MDL Novice

Feb 26, 2019
    Well im using Acronis True Image alot but the free one
    So this is a nice chance for me
    And thank you for this giveaway

12. cloudval

cloudval MDL Junior Member

Jun 21, 2018
    liked the free version. so, here i am

13. subido

subido MDL Member

Aug 14, 2013
    I need a free license of Acronis Disk Director Work Station 12.5 Home because of the features and my needs

14. billmcct

billmcct MDL Member

Aug 13, 2014
    Hey great giveaway. I have used the free WD version of Acronis TrueImage many times. Would like to have the full suite of
    Acronis Disk Director 12.5 Home. Being on Social Security I No longer am able to purchase Pro softwares as I did in the past.
    Thank you @sid_16 for this giveaway.

15. sterchin

sterchin MDL Member

Mar 25, 2016
    Thanks for thе giveaway.
    This package inherits all the features from previous versions and additionally includes new powerful features, including support for Windows 10, support for Dynamic and GPT disks, and volume distribution across multiple disks.

16. Pica168

Pica168 MDL Junior Member

Jul 2, 2018
    Thanks for thе giveaway.. I am using the free version, please count me in

17. akiratoriyama

akiratoriyama MDL Junior Member

Apr 7, 2014
    Thanks for the giveaway. Using the free version currently, would love a license.

18. tarekma7

tarekma7 MDL Member

Sep 28, 2012
    Thanks a lot for the giveaway. I never tried the software but actually it looks very interesting. There are many good tools and features that i would like to try. These include optimize disk usage, recover and protect data, disk cloning and partition management. You can store different file systems on one disk by creating and managing disk partitions. In addition, it is compatible with Acronis True Image 2019 and supports 4k native hard disks

19. salama2015

salama2015 MDL Novice

Jul 19, 2015
    Thanks
    Please i need this license

20. Erzyanin

Erzyanin MDL Novice

Jun 6, 2016
    Hello. It will be very useful to get the key. I often use the program to separate the disks. For me, the most convenient. Thank.