[Giveaway/contest] for 5 licenses of Acronis Disk Director 12.5 Workstation Home.

Discussion in 'Giveaways and Contests' started by sid_16, Aug 14, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sid_16

sid_16 MDL Giveaway Organiser

Oct 15, 2011
    I would like to thank Mr Gaidar Magdanurov & Ms Marina Mordasova, also all at Acronis for sponsoring these (5) licenses of Acronis Disk Director 12.5 Workstation Home to our awesome forum members- valued $49.99 each.
    A special thanks to our member/reviewer Tarek for writing this detailed review of this wonderful tool that can be read here .
    ----------------------------------------
    The Giveaway of Acronis Disk Director 12.5 Workstation Home starts from 14th. August and ends on 12th. September 2019.
    -------------------------
    [​IMG]

The safest way to manage your data and hard drives

Acronis Disk Director 12.5 Home delivers a set of powerful tools that work together to optimize your disk usage and protect your data. You can store different file systems or operating systems on one disk by creating and managing disk partitions. Acronis Disk Director is optimum for everyone who needs a professional disk management tool. It will be of great help for you whether you need to quickly split a partition without damaging your data, or you are looking for a professional tool to boot your crashed machine so you can repair the disk.

Homepage:

https://www.acronis.com/en-us/

Product page:

https://www.acronis.com/en-us/personal/disk-manager/

Download link:

https://dl.acronis.com/u/AcronisDiskDirector12.5_trial_en-US.exe

Size: 304.57 Mb

Current version: 12.5

[​IMG]

Highlights:

Disk Cloning:

Easily migrate your data, operating system and applications from an old basic MBR disk to a replacement disk.

Volume Recovery:

Quickly recover lost or deleted data partitions, even in cases when your operating system fails to boot.

Partition Management:

Safely create, customize, and organize partitions and your hard drive’s structure without losing data.

System Requirements

Supported operating systems:

Windows 10 (Home, Pro, Education, Enterprise, and IoT Enterprise editions), Windows 8/8.1 (all editions (x86, x64), except for the Windows RT editions), Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP Professional SP3 (x86, x64)

Recommended hardware requirements:

Computer processor: 1 GHz 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor

System memory: 512 MB or more

Screen resolution: 1024x768 or higher

CD / DVD recording drive, or a flash drive for bootable media creation

Minimum hardware requirements

Boot firmware: Bios-based, UEFI-based

Computer processor: modern processor, 800 MHz or faster

System memory: 256 MB

Screen resolution: 800x600 pixels

Installation disk space: 150 MB

Other: Mouse

Supported file systems

FAT16

FAT32

NTFS

Ext2

Ext3

Reiser3

Linux SWAP

Languages supported:

English, German, Russian, Japanese, French, Italian, Dutch, Polish, Czech

Download and installation:

You can download the installer on the official website. Installation is very easy and in a few steps you will have the program working on your computer. During installation you can submit your license key or skip it to use the demo version

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Free Trial:

You can download a demo version. The demo version has the following limitations:

While all operations can be performed on volumes whose initial and resulting size is not larger than 10 GB, operations cannot be done on volumes whose size is larger than 10 GB.

There is no time limit for trials of Acronis Disk Director 12.5 Home. Once you purchase the full product, you will not need to reinstall it.

Purchase:

The program license is available on the official website for a price of 49.99$. This allows you to use the program lifetime with updates to the same major version

Activation:

[​IMG]

After purchase the license key will be sent to your email address. Now launch the program , help menu then change license key and activate online.

Menus:

[​IMG]

Key features

Disk cloning

The Disk Cloning wizard lets you replace the old basic MBR disk with a new one without reinstalling operating systems and applications. It transfers all the source disk data to a target disk. The source disk volumes can be cloned to the target disk "as is", or resized automatically with respect to the target disk size.
    Continue reading........

-----------------------------------------
    Home Page:

https://www.acronis.com/en-us/personal/disk-manager/
    User Guide (PDF)
    http://dl.acronis.com/u/pdf/ADD12.5_userguide_en-US.pdf
    Acronis Disk Director 12.5 Home Datasheet :
    https://dl.acronis.com/u/rc/DS_Acronis_Disk_Director_12.5_Home_EN-US_190211.pdf

Technical Support:
    https://www.acronis.com/en-us/support/more/diskdirector/12.5
    Download trial: |304.57MB|
    https://dl.acronis.com/u/AcronisDiskDirector12.5_trial_en-US.exe
    Buy Acronis Disk Director:
    https://www.acronis.com/en-us/disk-director-purchase/

-----------------------------------------------------
    Competition rules:

• To make a valid entry every participant must comment on "why do you need a free license of Acronis Disk Director Work Station 12.5 Home? or write something about Acronis Disk DirectorWork Station 12.5 Home ".
      • Only one entry allowed per household.
      • You must use your real IP address to enter the giveaway.
      • If you enter the giveaway using a proxy or VPN then we will assume that you've got other accounts here, so your entry will not be counted and you will be disqualified.
      • If you're a winner and you don't respond to your private message within 4 days then someone else will be selected.
      • You only need to post once.
      • Any other posts will be deleted.
      • If you don't want to enter the competition then don't post in this thread.
    Competition run time:
    This giveaway starts on the 14th.August 2019 and will end on 13th. September 2019.

Winners will be randomly selected using RANDOM.ORG on the 13th. September 2019 (all time is GMT+5.30).

Be sure you've got your private messaging enabled as that's how you'll be told if you're a winner.

If you agree with the above rules you're welcome.
    sid_16.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. sid_16

sid_16 MDL Giveaway Organiser

Oct 15, 2011
    The Giveaway is live now.
    G O O D L U C K !

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Kaush83

Kaush83 MDL Novice

Mar 19, 2016
    Awesome Giveaway..
    I used it 3y before.Very helpful for my day to day tech Life....
    I'm working as a System Admin for years.
    Thanks for the chance.
    p/s count me in

4. salama2015

salama2015 MDL Novice

Jul 19, 2015
    Please i need this lcense

5. milxon

milxon MDL Novice

Mar 18, 2019
    The software developer inspires credibility and trust. And your products are always at the forefront of technology. So having the opportunity to enjoy this program as one of the winners brings happiness to those who admire cutting-edge technology. I want to earn 1 license.

6. fkar

fkar MDL Recognized Advisor

Nov 3, 2012
    I've always had some problems while managing the disk spaces and partitions. Tools existing in the market are either priced high or not fulfilling my requirements. Acronis Disk Director would be really helpful for me for my needs thus please count me in.

7. ultimo404

ultimo404 MDL Member

Oct 3, 2017
    Thank you for organizing this giveaway!
    The free tools available are insufficient or not very user friendly so I would love to win a license of Acronis Disk director. The great review from tarekma showed its user friendly UI and it being very easy to use which is suitable for me.

8. Palladin

Palladin MDL Senior Member

Feb 1, 2014
    I've been an Acronis True Image user for many years, and it has never failed to perform exactly as it should. The shortcomings were the partition management functions that Aomei and others offer.

It looks like Disk Director fills the gap between the older True Image and offerings from other companies.

I would be happy to enter the drawing, and look foreward to being one of the winners ;)

9. theuserone

theuserone MDL Novice

Aug 3, 2019
    Great giveaway. I would like to take part. I have already used Disk Director before.

10. Brownie2015

Brownie2015 MDL Junior Member

Nov 23, 2016
    I think,that this software is very helpful,when my computer is slowing down. With this disk director I can clone my hole system, boot and restore it,if my PC can´t start normally. It´s a great giveaway! Please count me in.

11. jan13

jan13 MDL Novice

Oct 26, 2016
    I would like to move the system to a new fast disk and this program is perfect for it.

12. ekimn19

ekimn19 MDL Novice

Jul 22, 2018
    Just to monitor and protect my drives from further damage due to frequent use.

13. zen45

zen45 MDL Addicted

Feb 25, 2010
    I have been using Acronis for years and its the most reliable backup program there is but my version is kind of old now and new features have been added that I would like to have , thank you

14. akay25

akay25 MDL Novice

Aug 19, 2019
    Great ! I am new here & first of all I have seen this giveaway & belive me I really need this because I lost my data 1 week ago from external drive while making bootable external hdd so If I got this giveaway may be I can retrieve my data , please make me in

15. comphelp

comphelp MDL Novice

Feb 7, 2014
    Computer repair is my hobby. Such a powerful tool as Acronis Disk Director would be a huge support to me.
    Thanks to Mydigitallife for this nice contest and this chance to win!

16. TrojanK

TrojanK MDL Junior Member

Aug 12, 2014
    This looks like a really useful software that I can use and so I would like to participate in this giveaway.

17. farru1981

farru1981 MDL Novice

Aug 2, 2015
    Hi, I have tried many tools like this and allways I have to come back to Acronis Disk Director, for me it's the best.

Regards.

18. dhruvenjoy

dhruvenjoy MDL Member

Nov 27, 2010
  19. baziroll

baziroll MDL Member

Dec 16, 2012
    thanks for giveaway
    help me for managing partition its powerfull and help on recovery its suits all needs
    Twitter

20. MEAN_AS

MEAN_AS MDL Novice

Apr 28, 2012
    this would be awesome fingers crossed