[Giveaway/Contest] for 5 licenses of Macrium Reflect Home Edition 7.x.

Discussion in 'Giveaways and Contests' started by sid_16, Jan 14, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sid_16

sid_16 MDL Giveaway Organiser

Oct 15, 2011
    I would like to thank all at Macrium support for sponsoring 5 licenses of Macrium Reflect Home Edition 7 valued US$69.95 each, for our awesome forum members and also like to thank our member and reviewer Tarek for writing the professional review HERE .
    --------------------------------------
    This giveaway starts on the 14th. January 2019 and will end on 6th. February 2019.
    ---------------------------

[​IMG]

Macrium Reflect is an image based backup and cloning software. It can easily create full, incremental or differential backup images that are very accurate and reliable. You can do backup of the whole computer, partitions or individual folders and files. Backup is done into a single compressed, mountable archive file which is easy to restore. In this way, you will be able to restore the exact images of partitions or a hard disk. It is now safe and easy for you to upgrade your hard disk or recover your system if it breaks. You can also mount images as a virtual drive in Windows Explorer to easily recover Files and Folders using Copy and Paste.

The current version of Macrium Reflect 7 was launched in February 2017. It includes many new features and faster disk imaging times

The program is available in three versions for the home users; free, home and workstation. You will never experience any type of system loss, the program will help you to restore the entire disk, partitions, or individual files and folders.

Macrium Reflect is the most complete backup solution for personal use. Protect documents, data and operating systems using advanced disk imaging technology. Includes Macrium viBoot for instant Hyper-V virtualization and Macrium Image Guardian.

The program includes 12 months Essentials Support with the license. This means that you can have peace of mind with Macrium Reflect Home Edition, and should you have any difficulties, our technical staff will be on hand to answer your questions. You can sit back, relax, and be confident that Macrium Reflect will be quickly and reliably protecting your data and systems.

Solution Highlights:

Macrium Super-Fast Imaging
    File and folder backup
    Rapid Delta Cloning increases cloning speed by copying file system deltas
    Backup file Consolidation with Synthetic Full backup support
    SSD trim support
    Pre-defined backup plan templates
    Mount images in Windows Explorer for easy item level recovery
    Rapid Delta Restore recovers your images in minutes or even seconds
    Restore images to dissimilar hardware using Macrium ReDeploy
    Protect your backups from ransomware with Macrium Image Guardian
    Recover partitions and entire disk images with just a few clicks of your mouse.
    MBR and GPT disk support.
    12 months Essentials Support. Continue reading......

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Homepage: https://www.macrium.com/
    Macrium Reflect Home Edition: https://www.macrium.com/products/home
    Buy Macrium Reflect Home Edition: https://macrium.cleverbridge.com/604/surl-DnZWC14EFt
    Support : https://knowledgebase.macrium.com/
    -------------------------------------------------
    Final Details.
    THE IMPORTANT PART OF THIS GIVEAWAY:

Participants should comment: "Why do you want or like Macrium Reflect Home Edition on your PC?" to make a valid entry.
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    COMPETITION RULES:

• Only one entry allowed per household.
      • You must use your real IP address to enter the giveaway.
      • If you enter the giveaway using a proxy or VPN then we will assume that you've got other accounts here, so your entry will not be counted and you will be disqualified.
      • If you're a winner and you don't respond to your private message within 4 days then someone else will be selected.
      • You only need to post once. Any other posts will be deleted.
      • If you don't want to enter the competition then don't post in this thread.
    COMPETITION RUNTIME:

This giveaway starts on the 14th. January 2019 and will end on 6th. February 2019.

Winners will be randomly selected using RANDOM.ORG on the 7th. February 2019. (all time is GMT+5.30).

Be sure you've got your private messaging enabled as that's how you'll be notified if you're a winner.

If you agree with the above rule/s you're welcome.

sid_16.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. secgeek

secgeek MDL Novice

Feb 8, 2018
    I would definitely love to have Macrium, considering it is the best of its kind when it comes to a reliable backup utility for Windows!

Apart from the reliability factor, some of the features I particularly find of interest are Image Guardian, SSD trim support, and incremental backups.

3. cengizhan

cengizhan MDL Senior Member

Jul 29, 2009
    Backing up your data is a must for computer users. i already have home v6. and i want to use this reliable program's next version.

4. Zara256

Zara256 MDL Novice

Jan 14, 2019
    I would like to have it, as i wanna test networking software and devices on my computer.

5. jerzy601

jerzy601 MDL Junior Member

May 20, 2017
    "Why do you want or like Macrium Reflect Home Edition on your PC?"
    I'm taking part in the competition for this program because it is a great program to make copies of the entire system.
    a program worth recommending to every internet user should have it in his system.
    from the description of this software shows that I am best suited for this purpose.
    at the present time, copying is a necessity and this program is reliable and appropriate.
    thanks for the competition and the opportunity to win it

6. billmcct

billmcct MDL Member

Aug 13, 2014
    Great giveaway. Macrium Free has worked great for me for years and could really use
    the paid version. Reflect is the Gold Standard for imaging software.
    Thanks

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  7. Raur

Raur MDL Member

Oct 11, 2017
    Thanks for the great opportunity in this giveaway @sid_16 !

I've been hoping to get Macrium Reflect Home, as it is considered the best and highest rated among other similar softwares, for creating fast and reliable backups. I'd like to win a license and hopefully secure good backup images/clone for my PC system and data files. Count me in!

8. Joe C

Joe C MDL Guru

Jan 12, 2012
    Macrium Reflect is a great software.
    I have a free version and love how easy it is just to clone a drive, it really makes doing back up and cloning easy. What's not to like about it? Owning a paid version would open more options for me
    Thanks

9. angustaver

angustaver MDL Member

Sep 5, 2015
    Why do you want or like Macrium Reflect Home Edition on your PC?
    I want to win Macrium Reflect
    because it is the best backup software
    very reliable copies, several backup options
    and fast resturation

thanks for the giveaway

10. HazBeen

HazBeen MDL Novice

Jul 24, 2016
    I recently began using Macrium Reflect Free to backup my new laptop and I will surely enjoy the full Home Edition if randomness embraces my entry.

Thank you for providing us this opportunity!

11. adric

adric MDL Expert

Jul 30, 2009
    I previously used HardDiskManager from Paragon, but did not like the way the GUI evolved after v12, so Macrium could be a welcome replacement . Speed is a big factor for me.

12. Pica168

Pica168 MDL Junior Member

Jul 2, 2018
    Thanks for the great opportunity in this giveaway, I am currently using the Home version to backup my files, would be great to have paid version as it has more options.

13. macaroni345

macaroni345 MDL Novice

Dec 16, 2015

I'd like to use the most recent version to backup my home computers to a central storage device that i'm currently in the process of building. It would save me $70 and allow me to allocate that cash to upgrading the drives to larger sizes instead. I was going to be putting it off for later since I was going to purchase Macrium Reflect Home Edition once the build was completed; likely some time around the end of February or beginning of March 2019 at this rate. This would be just fantastic to save the cash and instead allocate the better hardware upgrades & also eventually get more experience (longer than 30-days) with the software so I can present it to existing & future customers moving forward when they're looking for a local backup solution of their own!

Good luck everyone!

Special Thanks go out to MDL, Tarek, sid_16, & of course Macrium for this generous opportunity & contest!

14. Ex64

Ex64 MDL Novice

Jul 12, 2015
    I want to have it since Macrium is the best and perfect tool for Backup, Partition, Recovery and Rescue.
    also ReDeploy features is awesome. Very helpful for me especially since this program matches mine new SSD.

15. LR1

LR1 MDL Novice

Jan 17, 2019
    I'm taking part in the competition for this program because it is a great program to make copies of the entire system.
    a program worth recommending to every internet user should have it in his system.
    from the description of this software shows that I am best suited for this purpose.
    at the present time, copying is a necessity and this program is reliable and appropriate.
    thanks for the competition and the opportunity to win it

16. zkSnark

zkSnark MDL Novice

Jan 17, 2019
    I want to backup my files from my laptop. And Macrium Reflect Home Edition is the best one I found out from external reviews.

17. kubik67

kubik67 MDL Member

Feb 14, 2016
    Thanks for the giveaway.
    I want to get Macrium Reflect Home Edition to create backups of the entire drive as well as individual folders and files.

I like Macrium Reflect Home Edition's use of VSS technology, fast processing speed and high compression ratio.

18. bonesz

bonesz MDL Addicted

Jun 30, 2013
    Having kids that use the computer all the time this would save a ton of time in restoring a broken pc. I would love to has this for that purpose.

19. Nepoleon

Nepoleon MDL Member

Feb 21, 2016
    Thanks for the giveaway.

Macrium Reflect is the best backup software available and everything Macrium has to offer is my favorite but to be specific it is Rapid Delta Restore (RDR). The latest version is very fast and you can say it is almost as fast as any rollback software.

20. E_B_M

E_B_M MDL Member

Jan 16, 2012
    I have been using Macrium Reflect free version for years and it has never failed me, great software. It would be great to have the full version as it has more options.
    Thanks for the opportunity.