[Giveaway/Contest] GridinSoft Anti-Malware 10 x 1-year Licenses.

Discussion in 'Giveaways and Contests' started by whizkidraj, Aug 15, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. whizkidraj

whizkidraj MDL Giveaway Organiser

Apr 6, 2012
    #1 whizkidraj, Aug 15, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 15, 2018
    About GridinSoft Anti-Malware:-
    GridinSoft Anti-Malware is the modern powerful solution that keeps rendering assistance to thousands of our customers to remove malicious software. It does its job quickly and effectively. Check PC for malware & get rid of it with ease.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

More Information:- https://gridinsoft.com/comparison/

Download GridinSoft Anti-Malware:- https://anti-malware.gridinsoft.com/download

Pricing:- https://anti-malware.gridinsoft.com/#calc

SPECIAL OFFER!! (For those who doesn't win the giveaway key, you can buy it with 50% discount right now).

GridinSoft Anti-Malware Social Links:- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube.

About the giveaway:-
    I on behalf of My Digital Life Forums would like to express my sincerest gratitude to my dear friend Ms. Polina Lisovskaya and everyone at GridinSoft for sponsoring this generous giveaway for our awesome forum members. :tankyou:

The giveaway, as the title states, is of GridinSoft Anti-Malware 10 x 1-year Licenses.:v:

Giveaway rules:-

1. Only one entry allowed per household.

2. You must use your real IP address to enter the giveaway (Not a VPN or proxy).
    What I mean by real IP address is, once you enter a competition here using some PC and internet network, then please try not to change that network or visit your friend's home sometimes and enter the competition from there, or in college, open MDL and enter in the competition from there. Try to keep your participation all from one place, one network and household, one device.

3. Must be a registered member before the start of the giveaway. If you register and the giveaway has already been started, you cannot participate.
    Wait for the next giveaway after registering and after making some good posts in other forums section. :)

Like and Follow GridinSoft Anti-Malware on Facebook, Twitter and Subscribe to their YouTube channel. (optional)

Lastly, post anything about GridinSoft Anti-Malware to show your appreciation and love for it.

Giveaway ends on September 20th, 2018.

Good luck all. :good3:

2. osmandemi

osmandemi MDL Novice

Mar 18, 2016
    Thanks for the giveaway. Very good signatures and real time protection.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. jerzy601

jerzy601 MDL Junior Member

May 20, 2017
    a good program to protect the system from various viruses that can get into our system.
    thanks for the competition for this program and the opportunity to win it.:)

4. kaljukass

kaljukass MDL Guru

Nov 26, 2012
    I do not know anything about it, so if you give to me the key, then I'll try and tell you what it is about.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. nash58

nash58 MDL Member

Feb 8, 2010
    Agile and Powerful.
    Remove malicious software with ease. GridinSoft Anti-Malware helps in cases where well-known and complicated antivirus products
    get stuck. An excellent tool to shield all threats on the net.

6. kubik67

kubik67 MDL Member

Feb 14, 2016
    Thanks for the contest.
    I want to win GridinSoft Anti-Malware Pro detect and remove various malicious spyware, even those that ignore some standard antivirus scanners.
    The program has built in additional tools by which the user will be able to fight more effectively against viruses.

7. Raur

Raur MDL Member

Oct 11, 2017
    Thanks for the opportunity to win this contest.
    A fast scanning and easy to use anti-malware software with reliable protection from viruses and malwares like Gridinsoft Anti-Malware is what I need to complement my antivirus suite. I just hope to win a license to protect my PC. Please count me in.

8. hakah

hakah MDL Member

Apr 4, 2014
  9. baziroll

baziroll MDL Member

Dec 16, 2012
  10. forwardintofuture

forwardintofuture MDL Junior Member

Dec 7, 2016
    #10 forwardintofuture, Sep 15, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 15, 2018
    I heard good things about the product.Especially effective for removing those nasty browser hijackers. It is also regularly updated and bugs are fixed. I am using an anti executable on one of my machined, i would love to combine Gridinsoft Anti malware with it.

Thank you to Mdl and Gridinsoft for this giveaway.

11. whizkidraj

Apr 6, 2012
    Entries still allowed. Will decide tomorrow if there is any need to extend the giveaway.

12. whizkidraj

Apr 6, 2012
    Alright, everyone who participated wins. :) Will message everyone the license and related details till tomorrow. :)

13. nash58

nash58 MDL Member

Feb 8, 2010
    Congratulations to all 9 participants!!!!

14. forwardintofuture

forwardintofuture MDL Junior Member

Dec 7, 2016
    Thank you!

15. jerzy601

jerzy601 MDL Junior Member

May 20, 2017
    congratulations for all wins.

16. fripe

fripe MDL Addicted

May 22, 2015
    Congratulations to all participants