Giveaway/Contest [NEW YEAR] Eazy Fix - Windows Time Machine (10 Perpetual Licenses)

Discussion in 'Giveaways and Contests' started by khanyash, Nov 20, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. khanyash

khanyash MDL Giveaway Organizer

Jun 21, 2015
    #1 khanyash, Nov 20, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 18, 2018
    [​IMG]

Windows Time Machine

Eazy Fix is a system instant recovery solution. It lets users to instantly undo PC problems by reverting the PC back to last hour, yesterday, last week or last month before the problems have happened. Eazy Fix works even if Windows O.S. fails to bootup.

Highlights
    • 1 minute to setup Eazy Fix.
    • 5 seconds to create a snapshot.
    • A snapshot contains 100% of Windows system, user data, programs and settings (WYSIWYG).
    • 10 seconds to rollback the computer to a snapshot even if Windows fails to bootup.

Pricing [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] Exclusive
    30% Off on Regular License
    Eazy Fix has two license models: [​IMG] Coupon Code PCUN-LIXT-BLIH
    • Perpetual License:
    $34.95 Regular License. The license comes with one year FREE license maintenance.
    $10.50 Upgrade License. The cost of an upgrade license is 30% of a regular license.
    $06.30 License Maintenance. The cost of license maintenance is 18% of license cost.

The license maintenance is an optional and annual subscription based service. It provides free upgrades, developer support, phone support and other support related services.
    • Subscription License:
    $13.98 Annual License. The license receives free updates, upgrades and license maintenance during the active period.

[​IMG] Online Store of EAZ Solution

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Features
    • does not require hidden partition or reserved space to install.
    • continuously protects system from any known or unknown software threats.
    • can take a new snapshot of PC regardless the hard disk size and system size in less than 5 seconds without interrupting your work.
    • can roll back to a snapshot in less than 10 seconds even if Windows fails to bootup.
    • can restore data up to the minute of crash.
    • works as if it's not even there, it doesn't require user to do anything.
    • Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP

Benefits
    • recover Windows if Windows fails to bootup.
    • recover deleted or corrupted files.
    • clean up virus and spyware infections.
    • remove unwanted software installations.
    • rollback failed software deployment.
    • reset workstations to desired baseline upon restart.
    • create test beds for software testing.
    • protect system and data from unauthorized access.

Eazy Fix is the easiest, fastest and best system instant recovery solution.

I would like to thank EAZ Solution for the gifts for New Year 2019

Giveaway Open To All [​IMG] [​IMG] Exclusive
    30% Off on Regular License
    Coupon Code PCUN-LIXT-BLIH
    [​IMG] v11

10 Perpetual Licenses with 1 Year Upgrade Service
    • free minor updates v11.1, 11.2 and so on...
    • free major upgrades v12, 13 and so on... until Dec 2019.
    I may increase or decrease the number of licenses based on the number of valid entries.

I have extra licenses. I may give a license to a few good comments.

Rules Of The Giveaway
    • Comment on "why you would like to win Eazy Fix" to make a valid entry.
    • Share the giveaway on social media, forums, blogs, etc. (Optional but recommended)
    • PM me within 3 days to claim the win.
    • I reserve the right of final decision in case of disputes.
    Giveaway Ends On Dec 31, 2018

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

2. khanyash

Jun 21, 2015
    #2 khanyash, Nov 20, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 5, 2019
    (OP)
    Happy New Year!

Thank you for your participation

Congratulations to the winners

[​IMG]

Winners - PM me within 3 days to claim the win.

3. khanyash

Jun 21, 2015
    Giveaway Live Now

4. Mohammad.Poorya

Mohammad.Poorya MDL Member

Jul 22, 2018
    Eazy Fix very important for pc
    To avoid problems with the computer, it will be very functional.
    Thanks for Giveaway.

5. Reaper721980

Reaper721980 MDL Novice

Nov 19, 2012
    Eazy Fix looks like very promising multi functional tool for PC backup and recovery that everybody shoud have.
    Thanks for this Giveaway.

6. subido

subido MDL Member

Aug 14, 2013
    I would like to win Eazy Fix because of my faulty drive. I do formats a lot

7. TECHNOMAN

TECHNOMAN MDL Senior Member

Jan 19, 2009
    I would like to win Eazy Fix In case disaster Strikes
    Then This Tool Is Helpful to restore your pc to previous state
    This would be so good to have
    Thanks for the giveaway

8. ultimo404

ultimo404 MDL Member

Oct 3, 2017
    Thank you for another great giveaway!
    I want to win a license for Easy Fix because it helps to quickly restore when some issues happen on computer. It can be also used to remove programs by going back to the snapshot before the program was installed and with this method no annoying traces of programs remains.

9. Richard Haas

Richard Haas MDL Novice

Dec 13, 2018
    What a Great Giveaway! This will save so much time and frustration! No more clean installs, hours loss trying to recover data and images. A Perfect fix for less than perfect users or software.

10. Nepoleon

Nepoleon MDL Member

Feb 21, 2016
    Thanks for the giveaway.

Easy Fix is like an instant time machine because it helps you by easily restoring your PC to any previous state within seconds. It is a very good application to have on your system, while dealing with botched up system updates or software installations. I would like to win a license to this easiest and fastest PC rollback software in the market.

11. dinosaur07

dinosaur07 MDL Senior Member

Jan 19, 2016
    Many thanks for the giveaway @yashkhan :rolleyes:
    I would like to win a license for this software in order to have that piece of mind knowing that all my files are safe and can be reverted back in case of a PC disaster. Trying this software i noticed that it might be a perfect anti-ransomware software so please count me in to win a license for this very good solution.

My share below:
    https://twitter.com/dinosaur071/status/1074446268779380736

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  12. tarekma7

tarekma7 MDL Member

Sep 28, 2012
    Thanks a lot for the giveaway

"why you would like to win Eazy Fix

Many times i experienced troubles with my computer. It is common to have virus, windows fails to bootup, deleted or corrupted files and many other problems. With the time machine software Eazy Fix, no more headache or long time trying to solve these problems. Simply launch the app and revert back your PC to anytime point you want. Simple and fast.

Twitter share

13. khanyash

Jun 21, 2015
    Check the 2nd post for an update.

14. bebondi

bebondi MDL Member

Apr 24, 2017
  15. dhruvenjoy

dhruvenjoy MDL Member

Nov 27, 2010
  16. Raur

Raur MDL Member

Oct 11, 2017
    Thanks for the opportunity in this giveaway @yashkhan !

I like to win a license because it will be useful as my system instant recovery solution, to let me instantly revert the PC back to last snapshot before the problems occured, when any disaster strikes or when my system fails to bootup. It's like a time machine feature in Macs. Count me in please!

17. wilgoodm

wilgoodm MDL Novice

Aug 26, 2015
    Thanks a lot @yashkhan and EAZ Solution for this new year giveaway.

After the development of Comodo Time Machine ceased, I started to look for alternative software with similar features. I have tried Rollback Rx with the home version and I think it does a very good job taking or recovering snapshots in a few seconds. However, the price of Rollback Rx seems to be a little bit high for me. With the home version of Rollback Rx, I can only take 7 snapshots. In addition, I cannot schedule snapshots based on my needs.

Easy Fix is quite similar to Rollback Rx but with much more reasonable prices for perpetual and upgrade licenses. I didn’t hear much about it, but I’d like to give it a try. Easy Fix will make me feel safe when I try to open emails hereafter as it may protect my computer from virus or unknown software threats.

I wish I could win a license so that I will be able to take unlimited snapshots and use task scheduler to take control of them. If all goes well, I might also recommend it to colleagues in the workplace.

Happy New Year!

18. MIAN UMER

MIAN UMER MDL Novice

Nov 30, 2018
    Good program for PC problems and for recovery.

19. cloudval

cloudval MDL Junior Member

Jun 21, 2018
    planning to go full commando i.e. without any antivirus :tv_happy:

i can't afford the games, so i play cracked games mostly. having this software would be a lot of help, as it will allow me to 'system restore' right before my system was infected with any malware(if the cracked game was infected with any).

20. alexyu

alexyu MDL Novice

May 21, 2017
    Wow! Somehow, I missed seeing this giveaway offer, and it's one that may be especially useful in my case (if I do win one, of course), since it seems particularly good for computer users who aren't tech-savvy (and have no interested in being), but need protection from 'disasters' (including ransomware, as a previous post said) without having to do any changes to their day-to-day routines -- and I have a couple such people in the family, so this would be a big help.
    I won't post this on social media since I'm not using any, but if I did I would.
    Thanks to @yashkhan, sorry for the extra work (if my PM got through), and again best Holiday & New Year wishes!