[Concluded] [Giveaway/Contest] NordVPN 10 x 1-year + 5 x 2-years subscription.

Discussion in 'Giveaways and Contests' started by whizkidraj, Jan 7, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HD9

HD9 MDL Novice

Oct 19, 2015
    NordVPN is generous giveaway Thanks so much for this I'm really enthousiam to participate to win this excellent VPN

2. Gerallt

Gerallt MDL Novice

May 20, 2017
    #122 Gerallt, Feb 20, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 20, 2018
    Thanks for awesome giveaway.
    :)

Nord VPN is very good. They often offer good deals with massive discounts, and support Linux platforms too, which I utilize. Prefer OpenVPN to connect to VPN servers.
    I have used NordVPN before and found it a reliable and pleasant VPN product, to utilize. I enjoy fact that they offer secure and private access to web, with 3300 servers avail worldwide, in 59 countries. Nord VPN has it well covered.
    The kill switch and also double encryption because of double VPN, are also cool features.

3. Soldo

Soldo MDL Novice

Nov 30, 2015
    Thanks!
    Great VPN.
    The best features:
    • Military-grade security protocols
    • Choose from 2,200+ servers in 56 countries (always growing)
    • Strict no logs policy – we don’t log your information
    • Connect up to 6 devices under one account
    • Block ads and malware with the CyberSec feature
    • Fast servers optimised for secure P2P sharing

4. xuleca

xuleca MDL Novice

Dec 19, 2012
    I just want to feel safe on web! In nowadays a trusted VPN is essencial, NordVPN is the answer.

5. Fort Neyland

Fort Neyland MDL Novice

Jan 17, 2012
    Count me in! Thanks

6. hariss

hariss MDL Novice

Oct 19, 2011
    I need a VPN software. Count me in.

7. Meneer

Meneer MDL Member

Apr 2, 2014
    I would like to enter this giveaway.
    The reason for this is, is that I bought a lifetime subscription from a VPN provider almost one year ago. Without any knowledge of VPNs. I just found it funny to have a VPN provider, and say "Ha! I am in Japan now!". But lately I've been looking into what makes a VPN good, and why. It turned out that my VPN provider was pretty bad in terms of privacy and encyption. So I never want to use that again. I really hope to get a better VPN provider soon. One of the things I would use it for is to stay anonymous when using the internet. Recently I realized that anonymity gets more important with the governments spying on us of what we do online.
    Thanks.

8. jahankes

jahankes MDL Novice

Oct 22, 2015
    I would like to enter the giveaway. Thank you for the opportunity. I heard from many good sources that NordVPN is reputable, nologging, and extremely reliable.

9. DreamExtractor

DreamExtractor MDL Novice

Sep 12, 2017
    Thanks for giveaway.

NordVPN is surely the most popular VPN provider with combination of supreme security, careful attention to privacy, and a handy support that's one click away.

10. schreckdeividas

schreckdeividas MDL Novice

Jun 16, 2017
    Thank you whizkidraj and NordVPN for the opportunity!
    NordVPN is a very known, popular and reliable software
    Features like Double VPN, Tor Over VPN,Double data encryption,Automatic Kill switch, Dns leak protection,CyberSec technology,no DNS leaks,no logs,High-speed unlimited bandwidth and supports torrents.
    More than 2,000 servers across the world.
    It can bypass geo restrictions when accessing websites and streaming services and blocks malicious websites,protection of privacy and ensuring and will not slow down my surfing speed.
    NordVpn is a trusted VPN and i will use for to protect data especially for payments and other sensitive info and to access sites blocked by my ISP.NordVpn traffic is impossible to track.NordVpn is easy to use.For me NordVpn is an excelent vpn.

11. nash58

nash58 MDL Member

Feb 8, 2010
    NordVPN is one of the best out there if not the best. Being using other free vpn but it slows down my connection. With NordVPN i am sure high speed connection will not be an issue.
    Thanks for the giveaway

12. ryanastley

ryanastley MDL Novice

May 6, 2017
    I've been looking for a good VPN online for a while, and I'll give NordVPN an opportunity here. Based on the reviews and everyone clamoring for it, I don't think I'll be disappointed.

Please count me in on this.

13. thewizardoz

thewizardoz MDL Novice

Jul 4, 2011
    I know that I need a VPN really bad because my Australian ISP has cancelled my account several times for downloading TV episode torrents of TV shows that are free-to-air here in Australia! It take a lot to get them to reinstate my account and internet.

So, yes, I would like to enter this competition. Thanks.

14. Mr.X

Mr.X MDL Guru

Jul 14, 2013
    Please count me in.

Always looking for a good VPN service. Now it's time to try NordVPN cause they say lots of good things about it.

Thanks for this contest.

15. wwd

wwd MDL Junior Member

Mar 20, 2016
    Thank you for the great competition. I would like to win NordVPN very much because it is a great program to keep my privacy online. In addition, manufacturers do not save logs as in other vpn clients is a common practice. Which does not give us any anonymity at all. NordVPN is the best in this matter, I tested the trial and I liked the program very much. I would like to win it because it is simple and effective.

16. Lubbe

Lubbe MDL Novice

Oct 3, 2015
    Hey NordVPN. I now use a VPN everywhere ... every day. Really can't live without the feeling of being secure in this digital age.

What I love about your product offering is the generous 6 devices that can connect simultaneously, and the possibility to connect to servers in a number of smaller locations that other VPN's don't offer.
    Looks like a company that cares and invests in their business and their customer. Would be great to win a subscription and recommend others to buy into their online security based on personal experience.

Cheers

17. vanelle

vanelle MDL Expert

Sep 22, 2014
    #137 vanelle, Feb 25, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 25, 2018
    Edit: delete
    @Enthousiast
    thanks for your hint, i only read the result of the contest.
    @Mr.X
    sorry for that

18. Enthousiast

Enthousiast MDL Tester

Oct 30, 2009
    #138 Enthousiast, Feb 25, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 25, 2018
  19. Mr.X

Mr.X MDL Guru

Jul 14, 2013
    #139 Mr.X, Feb 25, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 26, 2018

20. steven168

steven168 MDL Novice

Sep 24, 2013
    I want to feel safe on web! In nowadays a trusted VPN, NordVPN is the answer.