[Giveaway/Contest] Pastebin.com 5-Lifetime PRO accounts.

Discussion in 'Giveaways and Contests' started by whizkidraj, Dec 20, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. whizkidraj

whizkidraj MDL Giveaway Organiser

Apr 6, 2012
    #1 whizkidraj, Dec 20, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 20, 2017
    [​IMG]

Pastebin Homepage:- https://pastebin.com

About Pastebin:-

Pastebin is a website where you can store any text online for easy sharing. The website is mainly used by programmers to store pieces of sources code or configuration information, but anyone is more than welcome to paste any type of text. The idea behind the site is to make it more convenient for people to share large amounts of text online.

Pastebin Tools & Applications:-
    Pastebin offers this section mainly for the developers. https://pastebin.com/tools.

Pastebin pastes and Pricing:-
    How many pastes can I create?

The short answer is: as many as you like.

There are however some limitations to fight off spammers.

Guests can create up to 10 new pastes per 24 hours.
    Free members can create up to 20 new pastes per 24 hours.
    PRO members can create up to 250 new pastes per 24 hours.

Further limits are:
    Guest can create unlimited 'public' pastes, unlimited 'unlisted' pastes, but can't create 'private' pastes.
    Free members can create unlimited 'public' pastes, 25 'unlisted' pastes, 10 'private' pastes.
    PRO members can create unlimited 'public' pastes, unlimited 'unlisted' pastes, unlimited 'private' pastes.

More information here:- https://pastebin.com/faq

Pastebin PRO Account:- https://pastebin.com/pro

Pastebin PRO Accounts Christmas Special - 60% OFF + Gifting:-

For a limited time (until December 27th), Pastebin is having an amazing offer on LIFETIME Pastebin PRO accounts.

You can upgrade to a LIFETIME PRO account for just $19.95 instead of the normal $49,95. (60% discount)

No re-bills, and these accounts never expire.

Visit: https://pastebin.com/pro?coupon=santa60
    (again, this coupon code is valid until December 27th)

NEW: You can now also gift Pastebin PRO accounts to others. A Pastebin PRO account makes an excellent gift for friends, family, co-workers or really just anyone.

To learn more about gifting visit: https://pastebin.com/pro_gift

About the giveaway:-

I would like to thank Pastebin.com for sponsoring this generous giveaway for our forum members. :tankyou:

Again, the giveaway is of 5-Lifetime and never-expiring Pastebin.com PRO accounts.:v:

Pastebin Facebook Page:- https://www.facebook.com/pastebin/

Pastebin Twitter Page:- https://twitter.com/pastebin

Giveaway rules:-

As always, simple rules. Just comment your Pastebin username, and why you want to win a PRO account.

Giveaway ends on December 31st, 2017.

Good luck all. :good3:

2. daljeet singh

daljeet singh MDL Novice

Jun 27, 2017
    #2 daljeet singh, Dec 20, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 31, 2017
    I would like to thanks whizkidraj and pastebin.com the awesome giveaway
    I need Pastebin pro account because there are many limitations with a free account. Your paste can be deleted if there is no traffic with pro account paste their forever. Ads and captcha are annoying and free account user faces these but pro account have upper from these limitations. Unlimited paste and unlimited private pastes free user can post only 10 private paste. I want PRO badge I want to connect with my friends with pro feature I can message to other users. Managing paste is also a big task with a pro I can create the folder to manage all the data. Day by day our data is increasing and I do not want to paste small files but with pro large pastes are possible. custom scraping API I can whitelist my IP and work without any problem.

MY Pastebin.com User Name daljeetsingh

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Facebook https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=1905356519706195&id=100006955969298

[​IMG]

3. GasM

GasM MDL Novice

May 19, 2017
    Pastebin: Gasm

Thanks for holding this giveaway! I would like to win a Pastebin lifetime license because I can use it to collect and store my scripts that I use for various projects (including Tampermonkey/Violentmonkey). Having an account without ads, would make using Pastebin much easier and more attractive.

4. Michaela Joy

Michaela Joy MDL Crazy Lady

Jul 26, 2012
    Pastebin: MichaelaJoy

@whizkidraj: Thanks for holding this giveaway, and thanks for the invite. :)

Pastebin looks like a great place to store and share code snippets.

I'm in. :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. dinosaur07

dinosaur07 MDL Member

Jan 19, 2016
    Thanks alot for the giveaway, @whizkidraj. :wavetowel2:This is a very useful service at our disposal, very user friendly and with lots of features ready to be managed at our own wish. I like the fact that my pastes will be saved forever and that i can also paste folders not only text as a PRO user of course so i will be happy if i win a PRO account.
    I liked them on fb and followed them on tweeter.
    My pastebin username: dinosaur07
    :)

6. sterchin

sterchin MDL Member

Mar 25, 2016
    Thanks for the giveaway, @whizkidraj:tankyou:
    Free members can create pastes up to 500 kilobytes in size, PRO members can create pastes up to 10 megabytes. That is 20 times more storage space per paste.:clap3:
    That's why the account PRO - is necessary for me, the more so this is a lifetime account!:eek::worthy::worthy::worthy:
    I liked them on fb and followed them on tweeter.
    My pastebin username: sterchin

7. drew84

drew84 MDL Senior Member

Mar 13, 2014
    Pastebin: drew84

@whizkidraj: Many thanks for the invite. :cool:

Pastebin looks like a great place to store and share tweaks / code etc.
    Pro will no doubt give the user far more flexibility / freedom from limitation

Please count me in. :D

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  8. Don Pedro

Don Pedro MDL Novice

Oct 29, 2016
    #8 Don Pedro, Dec 23, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 23, 2017
    Thanks for the great giveaway! :)

I would like to win a PRO license because I want to keep and share long, different codes and notes with my friends.

Pastebin: D0N_P3DR0

Count me in. :)

9. bebondi

bebondi MDL Junior Member

Apr 24, 2017
    Many thanks for this interesting giveaway, dear Sir. I want to win a PRO account for this software in order to be able to create unlimted pastes and to save them forever and share tem with my friends all over the world.
    My pastebin username: bebeloii
    Good luck.

10. liliactr

liliactr MDL Member

Sep 3, 2009
    Pastebin: liliactr

Can be usefull to share download links in the future :) Count me in.

11. Mr.X

Mr.X MDL Guru

Jul 14, 2013
    @whizkidraj

Thanks for this great giveaway!

username: MisterMX

Best online tool to paste code of many different kinds.

:cool:

12. muggles

muggles MDL Novice

Oct 29, 2013
    Thank you @whizkidraj and MDL for the awesome giveaway. I'd love to have a lifetime Pastebin.com PRO account for sharing code with others.
    My login is: mugglz

13. Raur

Raur MDL Junior Member

Oct 11, 2017
    Thanks for sponsoring this giveaway! I'd like to win a lifetime license to store and share my scripts/texts plus an account without ads. Count me in. Thanks

Username: RaurBK

14. hossainrizg

hossainrizg MDL Novice

Oct 12, 2011
    username : hossainrizg
    i need it for future use

15. hakah

hakah MDL Junior Member

Apr 4, 2014
    Thanks for the Giveaway!
    A pastebin is a Web application that allows users to upload and share text online. The most common use is for sharing source code or configuration information. Once text has been uploaded to a pastebin, other users can edit. Each upload has its own URL, which users share through IRC, programming-related forums, or other online venues such as Facebook or Twitter. As it it so useful, I am anxious to win this license and have a trial of it.

Pastebin : hakah

16. Capt.Barbossa

Capt.Barbossa MDL Novice

Oct 27, 2017
    Pastebin username:capt_barbossa. I want to win pro to remove annoying ads and expand paste size.

17. kubik67

kubik67 MDL Junior Member

Feb 14, 2016
  18. Yu Jin

Yu Jin MDL Novice

Aug 5, 2017
    Pastebin username:yujinloh

I want to win a free pro account because pastebin is so much easier to use than google docs,and posts there have a better visibility there due to having a rank/trending section there.

Good luck everyone!:cheers:

19. Nepoleon

Nepoleon MDL Junior Member

Feb 21, 2016
    Thank you for the giveaway.

I would like to use folders, which is not available in the free version.

Username: JPKRJPKR

20. Ashwin

Ashwin MDL Novice

May 19, 2017
    Thanks for the giveaway. :)

I would like to win Pro because it supports unlimited private pastes.

My username is:ashwingeek