[CONCLUDED] [Giveaway/Contest] Photolemur Express 5 Lifetime Licenses (for Windows and macOS).

Discussion in 'Giveaways and Contests' started by whizkidraj, Sep 7, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. whizkidraj

whizkidraj MDL Giveaway Organiser

Apr 6, 2012
    #1 whizkidraj, Sep 7, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 7, 2018
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Photolemur Homepage:- https://photolemur.com/

About Photolemur:
    Photolemur is the fastest and easiest way to instantly make all your photos great - automatically. From now on you can spend more time taking photos and less time editing them.

Photolemur brings the revolution to the photo editing.
    It's the fastest and easiest way to make all your photos automatically great with the help of Artificial Intelligence.
    With Photolemur you don't need to mess with sliders or waste your time to get pro-looking images. Load your photos - get great results!

Most people want to make their photos better but not everyone can afford expensive gear or wants to spend hours editing photos. And not everyone wants to learn what curves and layers are. Photolemur is an automated photo assistant that enhances your images as a professional photographer, but faster and with no effort required from you. This is the first photo enhancer that can actually think for itself.

Innovative user-centered interface puts all the focus on your images, and doesn’t confuse you with complex sliders. Sleek & sharp on the outside, Photolemur houses the most advanced image processing technology on the inside. In the new version of the app, we are presenting one slider that helps you to control that beautiful end result.

WHAT DOES PHOTOLEMUR DO
    • Automatically analyzes problematic areas on your photos
    • Automatically applies the necessary fixes and makes photos look great
    • Automatically detects & fixes faces, objects, greenery, colors and so on
    • Processes dozens of photos at the same time using 12 smart imaging technologies
    • Supports Raw and all other popular formats

HOW IT WORKS
    Photolemur has 12 smart technologies that help it to automatically analyze and adjust your photos. From faces and objects to colors, foliage, and the sky, it understands it all. And it works its tech magic from there.

Photolemur allows casual photographers to achieve professional results without no extra hassle. The whole photo enhancement process with Photolemur has this three simple steps:

STEP 1: Drop one or many images of any kind into the Photolemur app.
    STEP 2: The Photolemur's smart engine starts to process your images. Watch the magic of the process.
    STEP 3: Define the final look of your photos with the new smart opacity slider.

TECHNOLOGIES INSIDE
    • Color Recovery brings back bright, vivid colors of real life
    • Sky Enhancement automatically detects & enhances sky
    • Exposure Compensation makes dark images brighter & vice versa
    • Smart Dehaze protects your images from haziness or fog
    • Natural Light Correction keeps the appropriate warm or cool tones
    • Foliage Enhancer compensates the lost colors on greenery
    • Smart Denoise automatically eliminates noise on low-light photos
    • Tint perfection deliver the right tint
    • Face Retouching detects the face and fixes imperfections
    • JPG Fix corrects mistakes on the JPG images & eliminates artifacts
    • RAW Converter makes your Raw shots look their best.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Photolemur Tech Requirements:- https://photolemur.com/tech_requirements

Try the latest free version of Photolemur (2.3.1 - Phoenix):- https://photolemur.com/free-version

Photolemur Pricing:- https://photolemur.com/preorder3-pricing

Photolemur Social Links:- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube.

About the giveaway:-

I on behalf of My Digital Life Forums would like to express my sincerest gratitude to my dear friend Ms. Alice Averina and everyone at Photolemur for sponsoring this generous giveaway for our awesome forum members. :tankyou:

The giveaway, as the title states, is of Photolemur Express 5 Lifetime Licenses (for Windows and macOS).:v:

Giveaway rules:-

1. Only one entry allowed per household.

2. You must use your real IP address to enter the giveaway (Not a VPN or proxy).
    What I mean by real IP address is, once you enter a competition here using some PC and internet network, then please try not to change that network or visit your friend's home sometimes and enter the competition from there, or in college, open MDL and enter in the competition from there. Try to keep your participation all from one place, one network and household, one device.

3. Must be a registered member before the start of the giveaway. If you register and the giveaway has already been started, you cannot participate.
    Wait for the next giveaway after registering and after making some good posts in other forums section. :)

Lastly, post anything about Photolemur to show your appreciation and love for it.

Giveaway ends on October 20th, 2018.

Good luck all. :good3:

2. nonlin01

nonlin01 MDL Junior Member

Jun 3, 2017
    I would really appreciate the chance to use this software as I do a lot of photo editing and anything that makes life easier is much appreciated. Sounds really powerful. Thanks for the opportunity!

3. kubik67

kubik67 MDL Member

Feb 14, 2016
    Thanks for the contest.
    I want to get Photolemur Express because It is a new photo editing program, which according to the developers, is the world's first fully automated solution to improve the quality of photos. Photolemur uses artificial intelligence to automatically enhance images with minimal human intervention.

4. baziroll

baziroll MDL Member

Dec 16, 2012
  5. forwardintofuture

forwardintofuture MDL Junior Member

Dec 7, 2016
    Not everyone is an expert in photos or image editing. Photolemur is revolutionary in that way in enabling a user to get the best from his or her pictures. In this digital era, a tool like Photolemur is useful. For social media stuffs or simply making the best of family pics, there is always a place for a tool like that. Fast, simple and effective.

Thank you all for this giveaway. :worthy:

6. Alex Dee

Alex Dee MDL Junior Member

Feb 5, 2018
    I want to win a license because Photolemur EXPRESS is a graphical editor that automatically and instantly improves the photos, doing all the work for you, and will provide an opportunity to share the results on Facebook and Twitter. The operation of improvement is incredibly simple and intuitive, you just need to add an image, and the rest of the program will do it yourself.

7. tarekma7

tarekma7 MDL Member

Sep 28, 2012
    Thanks a lot for the giveaway. Photolemur is an easy way to make all your photos great and editing them in a professional way. It is an automated photo assistant that enhances your images as a professional photographer. It is fast and has an advanced image processing technology on the inside

8. Nepoleon

Nepoleon MDL Member

Feb 21, 2016
    Thanks for the giveaway.

Photolemur will help me to instantly make all my photos great by automatically appling the necessary fixes.

9. Mobocratic Asylum

Mobocratic Asylum MDL Member

Mar 22, 2010
    This has gotten me very curious to try this one out even tho I have several favorite graphic softwares on my PC.

10. Raur

Raur MDL Member

Oct 11, 2017
    Thanks @whizkidraj , Ms. Alice Averina and evryone at Photolemur for this giveaway! Photolemur Express is the go to photo editing software for enhancing photos automatically with its touted AI Photo Assistant. It will help me a lot because I waste so much time in editing photos manually. Love to win a lifetime license, count me in.

11. netia

netia MDL Novice

Jan 21, 2015
    #11 netia, Sep 29, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 29, 2018
    I haven't heard about Photolemur before.
    Read your description though and ... it looks really promising.
    I use to process my pics manually but why not to try something new ?
    Very curious how well the AI actually works in Photolemur.

[Edit]
    Messed a little bit with the free version in the meantime and like it.
    Therefore YES, PLEASE, COUNT ME IN ! :rolleyes: :p

12. nash58

nash58 MDL Member

Feb 8, 2010
    Photolemur auto edit and brings out the best out of your photos. That's awesome. Love to own it.

13. dhruvenjoy

dhruvenjoy MDL Member

Nov 27, 2010
    Thanks a lot for the giveaway. Photolemur is an Artificial Intelligence.software for editing photos which increases productivity and saves times in photo editing.

14. hakah

hakah MDL Member

Apr 4, 2014
    Thanks for the Giveaway!
    Photolemur Express is a photo enhancement application which can perform color recovery, exposure compensation, face retouching, foliage enhancement, JPG fix, natural light correction, noise reduction, raw file processing, sky enhancement, smart dehaze, and tint perfection. It works on both JPEG and RAW files and can process images individually or in batches. In fact, there is no limit to the batch size. It can automatically analyse problematic areas on your photos, detect and fixe faces, objects, greenery, colors etc. and apply necessary fixes right away and makes photos look great. It has a super simple interface and is extremely easy to work with.

15. whizkidraj

whizkidraj MDL Giveaway Organiser

Apr 6, 2012
  16. dinosaur07

dinosaur07 MDL Senior Member

Jan 19, 2016
    Congrats to the winners and thanks @whizkidraj for the giveaway! :rolleyes:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  17. baziroll

baziroll MDL Member

Dec 16, 2012
    thank you so much congrats to others:clap::clap:

18. tarekma7

tarekma7 MDL Member

Sep 28, 2012
    Thanks a lot whizkidraj and congratulations to the other winners

19. kubik67

kubik67 MDL Member

Feb 14, 2016
    Congrats to the winners