[Giveaway/Contest] ProWritingAid Premium 5 x 1-year Subscription giveaway.

Discussion in 'Giveaways and Contests' started by whizkidraj, May 11, 2019.

1. whizkidraj

whizkidraj MDL Giveaway Organiser

Apr 6, 2012
    #1 whizkidraj, May 11, 2019
    Last edited: May 11, 2019
    [​IMG]

ProWritingAid Software Integrations.

[​IMG]

Homepage:- https://prowritingaid.com/

ProWritingAid: Your Personal Writing Coach

Get started with the ProWritingAid Desktop App

[​IMG]

Try ProWritingAid

[​IMG]

Buy ProWritingAid

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

ProWritingAid Social Media Pages:-
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

ProWritingAid Blog

ProWritingAid Plagiarism Checks

Check your work against over a billion web-pages, published works, and academic papers to be sure of its originality.

Run the plagiarism report through the online editing tool, or through our Microsoft Word Add-In. Beware of free plagiarism checking services.
    Always read the fine print, as they may resell your text to others. ProWritingAid never stores, shares or resells your text.

Grammarly vs ProWritingAid Review by Kindlepreneur

About the giveaway:-

I would like to thank my dear friend Lisa Lepki, and everyone at ProWritingAid for sponsoring this generous giveaway for our awesome forum members.:tankyou:

Giveaway rules:-

1. Only one entry allowed per household.

2. You must use your real IP address to enter the giveaway (Not a VPN or proxy).
    What I mean by real IP address is, once you enter a competition here using some PC and internet network, then please try not to change that network or visit your friend's home sometimes and enter the competition from there, or in college, open MDL and enter in the competition from there. Try to keep your participation all from one place, one network and household, one device.

3. Must be a registered member before the start of the giveaway. If you register and the giveaway has already been started, you cannot participate.
    Wait for the next giveaway after registering and after making some good posts in other forum sections. :)

4. Like, Follow, Subscribe ProWritingAid
    on their social media sites. (optional, but appreciated).

And a special simple small request
    :bookside:
    And at last, please comment something that should indicate that you want to enter this competition. Not just thanks or other one word comments.

Giveaway ends on June 25th, 2019.

Good luck all. :good3:

2. mehshiraz

mehshiraz MDL Novice

Jun 27, 2010
    I'm not a native English speaker. But, I have to write in English daily. So, I need ProWritingAid to correct my grammar and spelling errors.
    Thanks @whizkidraj for this giveaway.

3. Jogs

Jogs MDL Novice

Feb 19, 2018
    I write articles for some magazines and websites. This software will help a lot in that.
    Thanks for the giveaway.

4. tarekma7

tarekma7 MDL Member

Sep 28, 2012
    Thanks for this giveaway. It is of great help for me in preparing reviews, articles, cover letters and some research. Many features are very important for me as plagiarism check and contextual thesaurus report

5. Craig Newman

Craig Newman MDL Novice

Wednesday
    Thanks, @whizkidraj can I too please?

Writing without good software like ProWritingAid can be difficult.

6. khanyash

khanyash MDL Senior Member

Jun 21, 2015
    Count me... It looks a good software to assist in writing, etc. One of my cousins use Grammarly free, if I win then will give to him.