[Giveaway/Contest] ProWritingAid Premium 5 x 1-year Subscription giveaway.

Discussion in 'Giveaways and Contests' started by whizkidraj, May 11, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. whizkidraj

whizkidraj MDL Giveaway Organiser

Apr 6, 2012
    #1 whizkidraj, May 11, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 29, 2019
    [​IMG]

ProWritingAid Software Integrations.

[​IMG]

Homepage:- https://prowritingaid.com/

ProWritingAid: Your Personal Writing Coach

Get started with the ProWritingAid Desktop App

[​IMG]

Try ProWritingAid

[​IMG]

Buy ProWritingAid

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

ProWritingAid Social Media Pages:-
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

ProWritingAid Blog

ProWritingAid Plagiarism Checks

Check your work against over a billion web-pages, published works, and academic papers to be sure of its originality.

Run the plagiarism report through the online editing tool, or through our Microsoft Word Add-In. Beware of free plagiarism checking services.
    Always read the fine print, as they may resell your text to others. ProWritingAid never stores, shares or resells your text.

Grammarly vs ProWritingAid Review by Kindlepreneur

About the giveaway:-

I would like to thank my dear friend Lisa Lepki, and everyone at ProWritingAid for sponsoring this generous giveaway for our awesome forum members.:tankyou:

Giveaway rules:-

1. Only one entry allowed per household.

2. You must use your real IP address to enter the giveaway (Not a VPN or proxy).
    What I mean by real IP address is, once you enter a competition here using some PC and internet network, then please try not to change that network or visit your friend's home sometimes and enter the competition from there, or in college, open MDL and enter in the competition from there. Try to keep your participation all from one place, one network and household, one device.

3. Must be a registered member before the start of the giveaway. If you register and the giveaway has already been started, you cannot participate.
    Wait for the next giveaway after registering and after making some good posts in other forum sections. :)

4. Like, Follow, Subscribe ProWritingAid
    on their social media sites. (optional, but appreciated).

And a special simple small request
    :bookside:
    And at last, please comment something that should indicate that you want to enter this competition. Not just thanks or other one word comments.

Giveaway ends on June 28th, 2019.

Good luck all. :good3:

2. mehshiraz

mehshiraz MDL Novice

Jun 27, 2010
    I'm not a native English speaker. But, I have to write in English daily. So, I need ProWritingAid to correct my grammar and spelling errors.
    Thanks @whizkidraj for this giveaway.

3. Jogs

Jogs MDL Junior Member

Feb 19, 2018
    I write articles for some magazines and websites. This software will help a lot in that.
    Thanks for the giveaway.

4. tarekma7

tarekma7 MDL Member

Sep 28, 2012
    Thanks for this giveaway. It is of great help for me in preparing reviews, articles, cover letters and some research. Many features are very important for me as plagiarism check and contextual thesaurus report

5. Craig Newman

Craig Newman MDL Novice

May 15, 2019
    Thanks, @whizkidraj can I too please?

Writing without good software like ProWritingAid can be difficult.

6. khanyash

khanyash MDL Giveaway Organizer

Jun 21, 2015
    Count me... It looks a good software to assist in writing, etc. One of my cousins use Grammarly free, if I win then will give to him.

7. lupuskj

lupuskj MDL Member

Feb 14, 2016
    Thank you for the giveaway.
    I often have to write my answers in English, unfortunately my grammar is at a poor level.

8. Kaush83

Kaush83 MDL Novice

Mar 19, 2016
    Thanks for the giveaway.
    This software will help a lot to me write articles for some websites...

9. dinosaur07

dinosaur07 MDL Senior Member

Jan 19, 2016
    Thanks a lot for the giveaway @whizkidraj. I really need a writing assistant in my daily work as i spend a lot of time checking the spelling and the writing of my papers thus making my work inefficient. I hope that this tool will help me improve my writing so that i can become more efficient. Thanks for this giveaway. I liked and followed them on social media.
    ;)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  10. suprakabi

suprakabi MDL Novice

Jan 11, 2017
    Thank you for the giveaway of this awesome software. As I am preparing for govt exams it will help me to improve my English. I often write blogs, articles just because I want to improve my English skills but after every writing I have to check for grammatical mistakes but if this software suggest me the correct grammar while writing this will help me a lot because I can instantly see where I am making the mistake also it will save a lot of time which I give to evaluate my writing.

11. kubik67

kubik67 MDL Member

Feb 14, 2016
    Thanks for the giveaway.
    I periodically write texts in English using a translator and my style of writing often does not reflect the exact meaning of the written, and grammatical errors are not excluded.

Liked, Followed, Subscribed on ProWritingAid

12. Ashwin

Ashwin MDL Junior Member

May 19, 2017
    Thanks for the giveaway.

I'm a writer, and ProWritingAid does look like it could be useful to me.

13. grrgrr

grrgrr MDL Member

Oct 4, 2017
    Thanks @whizkidraj for this giveaway
    ProWritingAid will help me in my daily writing and research work. Moreoever I can learn from mistakes given that I'm not a native English speaker. Glad that it's not only web based but also has a Window Desktop Software to use. Laslty, I can use it to prepare for IELTS/TOEFL exams.

My share below,
    https://twitter.com/GrrGrrr/status/1143532283149746176

Followed on social media

Thanks, Grr

14. Raur

Raur MDL Member

Oct 11, 2017
    Thanks a lot for the opportunity to win in this giveaway, @whizkidraj :) ProWritingAid will be my go to writing assistant and checker to improve my English writing skills and help improve efficiency in checking my grammar, spelling and minimize contextual errors on of my documents and emails including writing reviews. It also goes beyond the Office Word document checking as it also include a plagiarism check for original content creation. I'd like to win a license to be able to discover this feature-rich writing assistant and experience it first hand.

Liked/Followed/Subscribed in social media :D

15. akiratoriyama

akiratoriyama MDL Junior Member

Apr 7, 2014
    Thanks for the giveaway Raj.

This software seems like a great alternative to grammarly which seems to be having privacy issues left and right.

16. bonesz

bonesz MDL Addicted

Jun 30, 2013
    I would love to be included in this awesome giveaway

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  17. schreckdeividas

schreckdeividas MDL Novice

Jun 16, 2017
    Prowritingaid helps you writing your important notes and suggest you better words to replace. It improves writing style and eliminates grammatic errors and spelling mistakes. It edits your paragraphs in a short time and saves your time to waste. I am also looking that its chrome extension is also available which looks helpful a lot.

https://twitter.com/SchreckDeividas/status/1143757060900704256

18. bebondi

bebondi MDL Member

Apr 24, 2017
    Thanks a lot for the very good giveaway for this software. After reading a lot of stuff regarding this software i am pretty convinced to try it first to improve my reading in english and second to gain the time wasted on correcting my spelling errors. Please count me in if possible. Thanks.

19. whizkidraj

Apr 6, 2012
    #19 whizkidraj, Jun 29, 2019
    (OP)

Congratulations! Winners please wait for my PM (or you can PM me first, to claim your win), and you would have 3 days to reply to my PM.

If you do not reply to my PM within 3 days to claim your win, then the next person from this randomized list will become the new winner and so on.... you know the drill.

I'll explain everything in the PM what details are required and not.

And as always, I really appreciate and thank each of the participants of our MDL forum.

To end with, and once again, I would like to thank my dear friend Lisa Lepki, and everyone at ProWritingAid for sponsoring this generous giveaway for our awesome forum members.:tankyou::giverose:

20. whizkidraj

Apr 6, 2012
    #20 whizkidraj, Jun 29, 2019
    (OP)
    I would also like to thank our members such as @grrgrr, @kubik67, @Raur and many others (whom I have observed) who keep sharing about almost all the giveaways on their social media profiles, or pages, and also actively keep participating, as participation and social media sharings matter a lot and helps us get more good and better giveaways and offers for y'all.
    Just a post dedicated to y'all.:tankyou: :worthy:

Cheers!