[Heimdal Security] X Licenses for Thor Foresight (1 year / 1PC) + 1 Lifetime Thor Premium (3PCs)

Discussion in 'Giveaways and Contests' started by whizkidraj, Jan 31, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kubik67

kubik67 MDL Member

Feb 14, 2016
    Thanks for the giveaway.
    I have not used Thor Premium and based on the stated features the program prevents threats of the most advanced ransomware, spyware, detects and blocks malware based on traffic before it reaches the computer, protects online banking and payments and protects against phishing. This program is compatible with the main antivirus and enhances their protective properties.

2. osmandemi

osmandemi MDL Novice

Mar 18, 2016
    I use thor foresight .But I dont use thor premium.
    Thor premium antivirus engine is avira.and avira is strong antivirus .i hope i win :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Gordian Knot

Gordian Knot MDL Novice

Jan 15, 2013
    Heimdal, Thor... Sorry, all I can think of is...
    ♫ Valhalla, deliverance. Why've you ever forgotten me ♫

4. Nepoleon

Nepoleon MDL Member

Feb 21, 2016
    Thanks for the giveaway.

Never used Heimdal Thor Premium but it looks interesting and i am particularly interested in Backdoor Inspection.

5. divinenews

divinenews MDL Junior Member

Mar 23, 2011
    #25 divinenews, Feb 23, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 23, 2019
    I would like to win a license for Thor Foresight because I am always looking for a way to enhance my computer's system security against invasive threats. I believe none of us can be too paranoid about present and future malware we may encounter online.

I don't have any experience with this software so I just googled "Thor Foresight " and found great reviews from users and software critic sites. One professional reviewer who has used it said,
    "Heimdal security is not a security product designed to replace your traditional antivirus or firewall. It is a program and service developed and maintained by a team of security experts designed to complement classic security products. Heimdal covers a security gap left open by anti-virus, firewalls and other anti-malware products, taking care of updating old applications that might otherwise be vulnerable,..."

Thank you Heimdal Security, mydigitallife.net forum, and @whizkidrajm for this opportunity to win this software.:)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. bebondi

bebondi MDL Member

Apr 24, 2017
    Many thanks for this very nice software. I am in great need of a DNS based filtering software so this might be all i need in order to enhance the security on my laptop, as i am a security freak accustomed to install all sort of software until i overkill my machine.

:D

I hope i win this.

7. deathsmear

deathsmear MDL Junior Member

Apr 14, 2017
    Great Thanks @whizkidraj for Exclusive Event

Thor Premium Stop ransomware, data leakage, viruses, APTs , exploits, & other advanced online threats.malicious sites are blocked, suspicious files are identified, quarantined, and destroyed, plus your sensitive data and precious memories are kept secure against scammers and cyber thieves.

8. subido

subido MDL Member

Aug 14, 2013
    I would like to try Lifetime Thor Premium if i win

9. whizkidraj

whizkidraj MDL Giveaway Organiser

Apr 6, 2012
    No more entries allowed. Will announce the winners in 24 hours. Thank you for taking out the time to participate, to try out this software, and for your patience and expression and excitement! :)

10. GasM

GasM MDL Novice

May 19, 2017
    First, I would like to thank whizkidraj, Eduard Roth, and Heimdal Security for working together to put together this awesome giveaway for us, MDL members! I really appreciate having the opportunity to win a copy of this software. Thor Foresight & Thor Premium are phenomenal security software to protect Windows from an ever increasing amount of malware, ransomware, etc. Heimdal Security is an "up and coming" company whose "age" does NOT correlate to the strength of protection that their antimalware software provides it's users. Despite only coming into existence in 2011, Heimdal has (and still is) risen to the task of competing with other software companies in the same field. Two key features that I find to be particularly attractive (that are shared by both Thor Foresight & Thor Premium) include the secure automatic update of installed applications, and how lightweight ( /how little system load) Thor Foresight & Thor Premium are. Unlike many other antimalware solutions (like Malwarebytes, Bitdefender, Kaspersky, etc.) that tend to randomly cause spikes in CPU usage -- which often occurs in the most inconvenient moments, Thor doesn't cause unnecessary stress on your system, and won't cause your system to lag or freeze unless there is something seriously wrong. Thor Premium also protects against additional harmful threats (viruses, etc.).

Edit: Oh crap, nvm... I forgot to reload the page and didn't see it ended :p Good luck to the other contestants!

11. whizkidraj

Apr 6, 2012
    [​IMG]

@sterchin - Gets the Lifetime with free upgrades - Heimdal Security Thor Premium 3PCs License. Congratulations! Reply me within 2 days to claim your win, or next person in the list will be the winner and so on...as always.

Since this giveaway is X number of licenses for Thor Foresight (1 year, 1PC), the number of licenses to be given for it will be decided now (by me and Mr. Eduard). Will update y'all about the news. :)

12. deathsmear

deathsmear MDL Junior Member

Apr 14, 2017
  13. dinosaur07

dinosaur07 MDL Senior Member

Jan 19, 2016
    Thanks a lot for the giveaway @whizkidraj and congrats to sterchin. :) I will edit my post after the announcement. :D

14. Raur

Raur MDL Member

Oct 11, 2017
  15. forwardintofuture

forwardintofuture MDL Junior Member

Dec 7, 2016
    Congrats to the winner!

16. baziroll

baziroll MDL Member

Dec 16, 2012
  17. whizkidraj

Apr 6, 2012
    So again, thanks to the generosity of my dear friend Eduard Roth, and Heimdal Security, all the participants will get a Thor Foresight (1 year / 1PC) License. PM me to receive thy prize. :)

18. whizkidraj

Apr 6, 2012
    You get a license, too, my friend. :) Thank you for your comment.

19. sterchin

sterchin MDL Member

Mar 25, 2016
    Thanks for the giveaway!

And thanks for the congratulations!

20. Mohammad.Poorya

Mohammad.Poorya MDL Member

Jul 22, 2018
    Thanks for the giveaway & Thanks @whizkidraj & Eduard Roth &Heimdal team.