[Giveaway/Invitation/Contest] pCloud Premium 500 GB Lifetime.

Discussion in 'Giveaways and Contests' started by whizkidraj, Jun 23, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. whizkidraj

whizkidraj MDL Giveaway Organiser

Apr 6, 2012
    #1 whizkidraj, Jun 23, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 23, 2019
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

pCloud Homepage:- https://www.pcloud.com/

pCloud Features:- https://www.pcloud.com/features
    Unlimited File Size
    With pCloud you can upload any type of files, regardless of their size, directly to your account.

Unlimited Upload and Download Speed
    The web platform and the apps do not, in any way, limit your upload or download speeds, regardless of whether you are Free or Premium user.

Security
    To guarantee your files' safety, pCloud uses TLS/SSL encryption.
    pCloud provides the so called client-side encryption, which, unlike server-side encryption, means that no one, except you will, have the keys for file decryption.

Encryption
    pCloud is the first cloud storage provider to offer both encrypted and non-encrypted folders in the same account.

The encryption key (Crypto Pass) is only available to the one who creates it, i.e. the user.

pCloud provides industry standard 4096-bit RSA for users' private keys and 256-bit AES for per-file and per-folder keys.

Integrations
    If you are uncertain about the security of your photos on the social platforms such as Facebook, Instagram and Picassa, pCloud offers a great service for you. You can start backing up your valuable memories to pCloud by just clicking a button and you can stop and resume it any time you like. Also, pCloud is developing various plugins in order to ease your work with other platforms.

You can back up your WordPress website with all files, media and database to pCloud.

[​IMG]

About the giveaway:-

In-order to participate in this Giveaway/Invitation/Contest,

You must first create an account on pCloud:- https://www.pcloud.com/

After creating your pCloud account, do not forget to confirm your account from your Email Inbox.

Once you have confirmed your pCloud account i.e verified your email from your Email Inbox,

Invitation Participation:-

Log in to your pCloud account, and start inviting your friends to sign up from your pCloud invite link.

(Look below screenshot.)

[​IMG]

Post your pCloud registered email-id in the comments here (to participate in this), and keep inviting your friends.

Make sure your friends not only sign up, but also verify their email-id (from their email inbox) i.e confirm their account, for you to get 1 successful invite.

At the end of the month, i.e end of July, a winner shall be selected randomly by pCloud.

The more friends and people you invite, the more your chances and odds of winning.

(Look below screenshot.)

[​IMG]

This is a golden chance for you to win this lifetime cloud storage of 500 GB offered by pCloud with unbreakable and unmatched security features to protect your files on cloud.

Giveaway/Invitation/Contest ends on month end of July.

Good luck all. :good3:

2. ronen1n

ronen1n MDL Novice

Jul 14, 2009
    #2 ronen1n, Jun 23, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 19, 2019
    *email ID removed*
    Thank you

3. jerzy601

jerzy601 MDL Junior Member

May 20, 2017
    #3 jerzy601, Jun 24, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 11, 2019
    Thank you :wavetowel2:great offer.

4. whizkidraj

Apr 6, 2012
    Make sure to get as many invites to increase your chances, and share this with your friends for them to try, too. :) Hope y'all read the rules very very clearly. That is important!

Cheers! :)

5. mehshiraz

mehshiraz MDL Novice

Jun 27, 2010
    #5 mehshiraz, Jul 1, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 7, 2019
    Awesome giveaway
    Thanks @whizkidraj

Edited: E-mail address deleted.

6. Grume

Grume MDL Novice

May 2, 2019
    #6 Grume, Jul 6, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 10, 2019
    Thanks

7. sterchin

sterchin MDL Member

Mar 25, 2016
    #7 sterchin, Jul 8, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 10, 2019
  8. str8diah

str8diah MDL Novice

Jun 30, 2019
    #8 str8diah, Jul 20, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2019
    Thank you @whizkidraj

*email removed

9. khanyash

khanyash MDL Giveaway Organizer

Jun 21, 2015
    #9 khanyash, Jul 26, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 7, 2019
    DEL

10. Nepoleon

Nepoleon MDL Member

Feb 21, 2016
  11. Elefin

Elefin MDL Novice

Dec 19, 2017
    #11 Elefin, Jul 30, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 6, 2019
    Thanks.
    deleted because already sent to pCloud

12. whizkidraj

Apr 6, 2012
    All email entries sent to pCloud. No more entries allowed please. Thank you.

The one lucky winner shall be chosen by pCloud. Keep your fingers crossed. :pray: :good3:

13. Elefin

Elefin MDL Novice

Dec 19, 2017
    @whizkidraj
    Will the winner of the cloud storage be announced here in this forum? Is this an extra contest or is the chance to win part of the usual chance everyone gets, who registers on the pcloud website?

14. whizkidraj

Apr 6, 2012
    I have discussed that with pCloud already, and of course, this is a separate giveaway only for our MDL members.

[​IMG]

15. whizkidraj

Apr 6, 2012
    Sorry guys. There was a miscommunication. Yes, in the above Spoiler i.e proof, it does look like this giveaway was only for our MDL members. But a lot of talking is done on the email, and sometimes we miss 1 or 2 emails in between which is what happened here.

So I apologize to all the participants who put in the effort to win, especially @khanyash who I know did a lot, and put a real effort to really be the one deserving winner.
    I apologize to pCloud for the misunderstanding. It is not at all their fault but as I stated, the miscommunication and talks in the email...
    This is the 1st time that this has happened with me, and I take full responsibility and admit my mistakes..

I hope you all will understand, and I and pCloud thank you again for participating in this giveaway invitation, and putting in the efforts.
    Keep trying as pCloud does this giveaway invitation every month.

I thank pCloud for doing this good initiative every month and for understanding my sincere mistake and misunderstanding.

P.S. You all can edit your comment, and hide your email address.
    I will make sure to notify each of you (participants) through a PM, too.

16. mehshiraz

mehshiraz MDL Novice

Jun 27, 2010
    @whizkidraj, you ran a lot of fantastic giveaways at MDL forums by devoting your time, which many of us benefit from them. This one simple thing won't affect that.
    Thank you :)

17. sterchin

sterchin MDL Member

Mar 25, 2016
    Thanks for the work @whizkidraj, you do so much for us.
    This is just a mistake, good luck and many more contests for us.

18. khanyash

khanyash MDL Giveaway Organizer

Jun 21, 2015
  19. seyi

seyi MDL Novice

Aug 11, 2019