Good News 4 those who had SABERTOOTH 55i Hackintosh Snow Leopard 10.6.6

Discussion in 'macOS' started by thienthach, Feb 5, 2011.

1. thienthach

thienthach MDL Novice

Jul 5, 2009
    1- Update bios latest version 2003 from asus website.
    2- download iboot GE iso cd from Tonymacx86 website or google. Plus multibease version 2.4 only and save it to usb stick.
    3- download SL 10.6.6i by Hazard iso . 9 rar files from web leohazard com. burn to DVD.
    get Ready to install sl 10.6.6i
    1- set bios ( AHCI and in advance select J-Micron controler set to AHCI MODE )
    2- set boot cd in first.
    3- insert iboot GE cd in the rom.
    4- save and exit.
    5- when iboot GE done, remove and insert SL 10.6.6i Hazard and wait a little press f5. when it loaded press enter.
    6- format hdd, chose customize. Bootloader= chameleon rc5, chameleon option= forceHPET and graphics enabler, Graphics=nvidia update, Sound= vt1828s p55, Network Lan= realtek R1000, Chipset= AHCIportinjector, jMicronATA, SATA Pata= AHCISATAfix, Patches= additional fonts, X11.
    7- when installed restart.
    8- replace iboot GE in cd drive for booting again and chose your hdd name to boot up
    9- register your sl 10.6.6i
    10-now plug in your usb stick and install multibease 2.4, chose ez bease install only finished close and remove your iboot cd and restart.
    11- goto bios set default ( press f5 ) and set (AHCI, goto advance set Jmicron controler to AHCI MODE ) escape press f10 and enter. you are done to boot SL 10.6.6i .
    any news coming i will upload later. enjoy guys and gals......