Greatest kick in your life ?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by genuine555, Dec 4, 2009.

1. genuine555

genuine555 MDL Expert

Oct 3, 2009
    What's the greatest kick or adrenaline burst you've had in your lifetime ?

Let's see the adrenaline junkies pop up on MDL :D

2. Moo

Moo MDL Novice

Dec 7, 2009
    prolly when i scored my first touchdown ....Not huge but in a game to adrenaline is already flowing and then that added to it and it was like whoo lol

3. C.L.A.N. 0³

C.L.A.N. 0³ MDL Junior Member

Aug 15, 2009
    Taking the Aiguille du Midi cable car & skiing on the "Mer de Glace" in Chamonix, France... :eek:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. genuine555

genuine555 MDL Expert

Oct 3, 2009
    Benji Jumping from a bridge 110 meters high (about 350 feet).
    What a rush !!:eek::D:D

5. Monsta Kody

Monsta Kody MDL Junior Member

Jun 15, 2009
    The first time i tried to scam mcdonald, order a big mac and a cheese burger or smth drive home and call them telling they forgot the big mac so they write down my name and next time me visits smth free is waiting for me :D

6. genuine555

genuine555 MDL Expert

Oct 3, 2009
    Haaam-burger, brother. that's mean :D

7. R29k

R29k MDL GLaDOS

Feb 13, 2011
    Hmmm got a couple:
    My Dad started to teach me to drive when I was about 10 or 11 or so, I remember it being extremely fun to be in control of a vehicle. I also used to play a lot of school Cricket, when I was 13 I made a century on debut opening the batting, it was 127 not out with 1 four :laie: . I was nervous the whole way through since we were playing a team with 15 -17 year olds in it. I was also very excited to get the hundred, I was always excited to get wickets bowling, especially if it was someone that could bat a bit. After that the biggest adrenaline rush I had was learning to fly, the first opportunity I got to take off was exhilarating, I never got to complete that due to my schedule, something I would like to complete in future. I think landing would be a nightmare mostly though :) .
    I always wanted to try bungee jumping, that would be fun but haven;t gotten around to it yet.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  8. pr101

pr101 MDL Novice

Nov 25, 2010
    several:
    driving my car way to fast for comfort - would love to visit the autobahn though!
    downhill mountainbiking.
    re-roofing my house without scafolding - and I still havent overcome my fear of heights!

9. pierrejaquet

pierrejaquet MDL Member

Jan 14, 2010
    when I was a kid I was playing hide-and-seek and I hid into a bush. but there was already "someone" in the bush. Then something like this happened:
    snake.jpg
    but I wasn't bitten because I run very very very fast...

10. R29k

R29k MDL GLaDOS

Feb 13, 2011
    :D That reminds me of one, I used to climb cell towers for a bit, hooking up sectors and AP's and troubleshooting stuff etc. That is loads of fun when you get over the height thing, but you only need one trip up to be over it. But it's always exciting and you get this tingly feeling on the soles of your feet when you're high up or at least I do anyway.

11. Morphogenesis

Morphogenesis MDL Novice

Jun 22, 2011
    There was this time in grade three or something once, when this girl got angry at my friend for standing on a table and waving around a jumper and then my friend recruited me and we threw kumqwats at her....
    :starwars:

12. Joanne

Joanne MDL Novice

Jun 19, 2010
    Standing on a glass floor at city centre,Sydney 1000 feet up looking down at the clouds.

13. kpo6969

kpo6969 MDL Member

Mar 15, 2010
    Waking up on July 4th, 1976 after sleeping overnight at Valley Forge and watching President Ford making his speech on the USA's 200th birthday.

14. mohamedkamel

mohamedkamel MDL Addicted

Jul 5, 2011
    Dropped from about 7 meters high, from the second floor window. Just got some scratching...

I was at the last year in high school, and I was doing some ceilings on our second floor. Just did all what is necessary, still only one thing. Then found myself...

down

down

down

at the concrete stairs. Fallen from that height on my back (the first part of me which touches ground was my back). My head stuck at the stairs (blood scattered). Father and mother were crying... But, after all I stood and all what I have are some scratching...

Really, a very bad experience. But God (Allah) saved my life. Thanks GOD.

--------------------------------- The end ---------------------------------

15. x86

x86 MDL Addicted

Jul 8, 2011
    Over the time I had blood-shedding, falling, crashing, burning & poisoning experiences like most of you guys, but I think I ll vote for my first time of having ... s:censored:x

Now that was a rush :rolleyes: :D

16. dareckibmw

dareckibmw MDL Expert

Jun 16, 2009
    hahha! that's a good one bud. I bet many of our members are now like WTF? :D

....no worries guys, it'll come, sooner or later :biggrin:

17. x86

x86 MDL Addicted

Jul 8, 2011
    hehe ... and when it does you will forget any other type of physical injury or rush you may have been subjected to :p

You might even forget things like your name, DoB or even your MDL login details (so better write those down, just in case...) :D

18. mohamedkamel

Jul 5, 2011
    hahahaha ..... really I did ... :roflmao:

19. mohamedkamel

Jul 5, 2011

hahaha

That was striking...:doh:

20. U-Fig

U-Fig MDL Member

May 14, 2010
    my two kids, especially my daughter, she seems to get a kick out of watching her old man take a dive when she hurtles herself do the kitchen table( wich she climbs on via the chair) mind you, the little bugger is only three years of age, with my son, age 5, its relatively easy as he seems to get his kicks out of beating his old me=an in those fighting games like streetfighter and the likes
    ;